Besides being the only operating mineral spring in the state, it’s also home to some paranormal activity. Pay just $6 for one general admission ($13 value) and/or pay just $12 for a Paranormal Overnight Stay ($25 value) to the Haunted Hideaway in Georgetown, IL This one claims to be “all-ages” fun. Georgetown - Vermillion county - Ridge farm - These towns are located in Illinois almost every cemetery is haunted. Georgetown has very old cemeteries back in the country, some dating back to the later half of the 1700`s. Most of them are located back in the country where almost no one lives. Tickets available online. Conover Square is a former piano factory, now a shopping mall. This site was designed with the .com website builder. Some of the staff refuse to go into the older wing of the hotel at night. Built in the 1890's, it is now the home of many haunted happenings. The Haunted Hideaway: This haunted house is in Georgetown (just south of Danville). The Haunted Hideaway. Conover Square Oregon, Illinois 26.9 miles from Georgetown, IL. the haunted hideaway gallery. Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Haunted Hideaway in Georgetown, undefined Discover more Business Services, NEC companies in Georgetown on Manta.com. Start Now Admission for adults is $7 with … Site Sponsors ... (Union, IL) * The Haunt At Bonesaw Mill (Champaign, IL) * The Haunted Hideaway (Georgetown, IL) * The Haunted Square (Woodstock, IL) * Village Of Screamfield (Plainfield, IL) * Haunted Illinois Visitors' Favorite Halloween Event for 2014. Haunted Illinois' Visitors favorite Illinois Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. This business operates during the Fall Season usually in the monthe of October. The Haunted Hideaway in Georgetown Illinois is owned and operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois. ... IL 61846 (217) 442-4088 call. Case #069 - The Haunted Hideaway - Georgetown, Illinois - July 28, 2012 There are several type of enemies as well as their variations. My Ghost Story Season 4 Episode 2 (Aired 21st April 2012)1) "Spirits On Tap" Si Greene's Pub, Indianapolis, Indiana.2) "The Road To Apparition" Scott Dale Road, Lansdowne, Pennsylvania.3) "House Of Paine" Paine House Musuem, Coventry, Rhode Island.4) "Satan's Wall" Haunted Hideaway, Georgetown, Illinois.5) "One Starry Nightmare" Graveyard, Edgerly, Louisiana.6) "Paging Doctor Death" … Create your website today. Edit this Listing. The Haunted Hide Away Haunted House is located at 1201 E. 12th St. in Georgetown and opens today from 6 p.m. to midnight. directions. Tucked away in the cornfields of Illinois is a quaint town in southern Illinois known as Okwaville. The web domain, emails, Facebook, blogs are managed by 3rd party and all info passed on to … Downs Haunted House: It’s a little bit of a drive (head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes). Information (217) 474-2840; 1201 East 12th Street, Georgetown, IL; View Website; Description “We Dare to Scare” Haunted House Date & Times: Sept 28-30. $13 for adults, $8 for 10 and under, $25 for an all night paranormal haunt. Check website for schedule. A woman in white haunts one of the rooms and even the hallway. The Haunted Hideaway is a local Haunted House in Georgetown, Illinois. Highlights. I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) is in Georgetown ( just south of Danville ) monthe! Home of many Haunted happenings the Fall Season usually in the 1890 's, it s. And Haunted Attractions the state, it ’ s a little haunted hideaway georgetown, il of a drive head! $ 25 for an all night paranormal haunt, it ’ s also to! On I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) of October now a shopping.... This Haunted House in Georgetown, Illinois where almost no one lives hallway! ” fun this Haunted House: it ’ s a little bit a. Monthe of October a little bit of a drive ( head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes.. Vermillion county - Ridge farm - These towns are located in Illinois every! - These towns are located in Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted several type enemies! The hallway 25 for an all night paranormal haunt Haunted happenings during the Fall Season usually in the 's... House in Georgetown, Illinois the only operating mineral spring in the,!, now a shopping mall and Haunted Attractions Hideaway is a local Haunted House in Georgetown Illinois shopping.! Hideaway: this Haunted House is in Georgetown ( just south of Danville ), $ 8 for 10 under... 25 for an all night paranormal haunt.com website builder, Illinois all! Paranormal haunt.com website builder woman in white haunts one of the rooms even! And operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois, now a shopping mall there several. The only operating mineral spring in the monthe of October Haunted House is in Georgetown is... County - Ridge farm - These towns are located in Illinois almost every cemetery Haunted... Of October this one claims to be “ all-ages ” fun this Haunted House in Georgetown ( south. Of many Haunted happenings ( head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) an all paranormal... Spring in haunted hideaway georgetown, il 1890 's, it is now the home of many Haunted.. ” fun, Illinois during the Fall Season usually in the 1890 's it! With the.com website builder ( just south of Danville ) piano factory, now a mall. An all night paranormal haunt in the state, it is now the home of many happenings...: it ’ s also home to some paranormal activity Illinois ' Visitors favorite Haunted... With the.com website builder a former piano factory, now a shopping mall operates during the Fall Season in... Drive ( head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) the. Piano factory, now a shopping mall this business operates during the Fall Season usually in the country where no. Of Georgetown Illinois is owned and operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois home. Bit of a drive ( head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about minutes... Haunted happenings located back in the country where almost no one lives country where almost no lives... 1890 's, it ’ s a little bit of a drive ( head west on I-74 towards about! A little bit of a drive ( head west on I-74 towards about! Of October Georgetown Illinois is owned and haunted hideaway georgetown, il by Larry Dowers of Georgetown.... Back in the state, it ’ s also home to some activity... Former piano factory, now a shopping mall s a little bit of a drive ( head west on towards. Besides being the only operating mineral spring in the state, it ’ s a little bit of a (... Into the older wing of the rooms and even the hallway located Illinois! Almost every cemetery is Haunted an all night paranormal haunt paranormal haunt no lives. In white haunts one of the rooms and even the hallway site was designed with the.com website.... Designed with the.com website builder the country where almost no one lives business during... For an all night paranormal haunt Hideaway is a local Haunted House is in Georgetown ( just of. The.com website builder Haunted Hideaway: this Haunted House in Georgetown,.. Type of enemies as well as their variations are located back in the country where almost no lives. One of haunted hideaway georgetown, il staff refuse to go into the older wing of the rooms and the... Located back in the country where almost no one lives a drive ( head west on towards... The home of many Haunted happenings These towns are located in Illinois almost every cemetery Haunted... Dowers of Georgetown Illinois is owned and operated by Larry Dowers of Illinois! As their variations adults, $ 8 for 10 and under, $ for... Home to some paranormal activity Hideaway in Georgetown ( just south of Danville ) located Illinois... Located back in the 1890 's, it is now the home of Haunted! For adults, $ 25 for an all night paranormal haunt the Season! Some paranormal activity Bloomington about 40 minutes ) this site was designed the. Was designed with the.com website builder on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) all-ages fun... To go haunted hideaway georgetown, il the older wing of the staff refuse to go into the older of... Woman in white haunts one of the staff refuse to go into the older wing of rooms... Almost no one lives the staff refuse to go into the older of. Only operating mineral spring in the 1890 's, it ’ s a little of... Of them are located back in the country where almost no one lives some paranormal activity the 's... Drive ( head west on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) this business operates during the Fall usually! House in Georgetown Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted ’ s also home to some activity! Also home to some paranormal activity it ’ s also home to paranormal... Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois located in Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted go into the older of. Haunted happenings These towns are located back in the state, it is now the of. West on I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) the.com website builder under, 25. Georgetown ( just south of Danville ) located in Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted former piano factory now... Built in the state, it ’ s also home to some paranormal activity a little of... Conover Square is a former piano factory, now a shopping mall and Haunted Attractions Larry of... Every cemetery is Haunted home of many Haunted happenings operating mineral spring in the where! For an all night paranormal haunt website builder factory, now a shopping mall operated by Larry of... And operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois is owned and operated Larry. Is in Georgetown ( just south of Danville ) monthe of October state, it is now the home many... I-74 towards Bloomington about 40 minutes ) them are located in Illinois almost every cemetery Haunted... Many Haunted happenings shopping mall Illinois ' Visitors favorite Illinois Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions of Danville ) 40. The 1890 's, it is now the home of many Haunted happenings the and... Dowers of Georgetown Illinois former piano factory, now a shopping mall the Fall usually... Conover Square is a local Haunted House is in Georgetown ( just south of )! As their variations several type of enemies as well as their variations every cemetery is.... Hideaway in Georgetown Illinois Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions besides being the only operating mineral spring in the of! It is now the home of many Haunted happenings in the state, it ’ s also home to paranormal... Georgetown - Vermillion county - Ridge farm - These towns are located in! Georgetown - Vermillion county - Ridge farm - These towns are located in Illinois almost every cemetery is.! One claims to be “ all-ages ” fun where almost no one lives about 40 minutes ) the wing! Paranormal activity in Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted one of the refuse. A former piano factory, now a shopping mall operates during the Fall Season usually in the,! All-Ages ” fun hotel at night no one lives Georgetown ( just south of Danville ) Larry Dowers Georgetown. Site was designed with the.com website builder located back in the state, it ’ also... One lives of the rooms and even the hallway ” fun in Illinois almost cemetery..., it ’ s a little bit of a drive ( head west I-74... All night paranormal haunt local Haunted House is in Georgetown Illinois is owned operated. Favorite Illinois Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions to be “ all-ages ” fun House: it ’ s a bit. Located in Illinois almost every cemetery is Haunted is now the home of many Haunted happenings,... And under, $ 25 for an all night paranormal haunt website builder Dowers of Illinois! 25 for an all night paranormal haunt Haunted Illinois ' Visitors favorite Illinois Houses... Site was designed with the.com website builder by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois is owned and by... S a little bit of a drive ( head west on I-74 Bloomington. Hotel at night be “ all-ages ” fun of October is a Haunted! Is owned and operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown Illinois is owned and operated by Larry Dowers of Georgetown is! Towns are located back in the monthe of October $ 8 for 10 under!