From, Three tier tropical white buttercream wedding cake decorated with purple Hawaiian flowers and green Cymbidium orchids. Tropical birthday cake. For the coconuts, I made some bowling ball shapes. Tropical Island Theme Birthday Cake. Jun 9, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Millzies Cakes. The banner penants measures 4x6 each This topper measures 7x6 Beautiful colors Remember to add name and age in note to seller The colors can be changed to match your theme! Or, more accurately, cakes! MMY 5x3ft Moana Maui Beach Theme Backdrop Baby Shower Girl Birthday Party Background Cake Table Dress-up Large Banner Supplies Photobooth Props 4.8 out of 5 stars 254 $11.55 I knew I wanted to have a coconut palm tree on the cake but I really wanted it to have some depth. Tropical birthday cake. Lastly, I cut out  a little birthday plaque for each cake, again made from fondant. Twins Birthday Cakes . Does warm and humid weather put you in a tropical mood? Filled with a rich mocca coffee flavored cream. Light those tiki torches! Price $670