It’s okay to be selfish once in awhile! If you’re a germaphobe like me, you might like it even more because there’s no chance of double dipping here! Nope! 14oz can Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped. Sauté onions in butter, adding... in this order: Spinach, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes. Serves: 14 Salt and pepper to taste. Required fields are marked *. Ingredients: 1 Baguette. It’s the BEST with a bowl of soup! Thaw one loaf of Rhodes bread according to package directions until doubled in size. Database for Standard Reference. Cover with plastic wrap. https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/skillet-pull-apart-bread-spinach-artichoke-dip Cook Time: 45 min. Either way, we’re ready for the days of working until one o’clock in the morning to be past us until the spring! the remaining spinach artichoke dip. Centuries ago, people would look for ways to not waste any leftover food, including bread, which led to bread pudding. differences, or rounding. Honey Grilled Peaches and Plums with Mascarpone, Copyright © 2020 Giant Eagle®, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 8 oz Artichoke hearts. dip in bottom of tube cake pan. And fall on the farm means we’re in a HUGE hurry to finish our fieldwork before Mother Nature kicks us out and tells us we’re done. 1 cup Spinach, frozen. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, yummy food. Line up the quarters so that they fit together as they did before the baguette was cut. Anything to get dinner on the table with very little effort is a winner in my book! Using a serrated knife, cut each biscuit horizontally in half. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/13887/spinach-and-artichoke-dip This recipe is so easy to make and even more fun to eat! 2. And I hope that my men feel the love in every bite. These two flavors are meant to be together! Add the butter, onions, and garlic. Filed Under: Appetizers, Bread, Yeast Bread Tagged With: Monkey Bread, Pull Apart Bread, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Your email address will not be published. We are really big on quick and easy appetizers at our house and Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of our very favorites! spoon the chicken mixture in center of each dough round. I could eat the whole thing, sharing would not be possible! Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate biscuit dough. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped spinach and artichokes, grated cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Bake for 10 more minutes. As soon as the bread is doubled in size roll it into a rectangle 12" x 18". cheese ; layer balls in pan. Press cheese down so it will stick to the cream cheese mixture. Of course, you can make your own homemade bread recipe. Spinach artichoke dip is one of my very favorites. Sprinkle with additional cheese. Now that’s my kind of easy bread recipe! Hehe! For another delicious bread recipe, try my 5 Ingredient Monkey Bread! It usually takes about 30 minutes. 5. Spread 1-1/2 cups of the spinach artichoke Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 10oz bag Best Choice Baby Spinach leaves. Preheat oven to 350°. Layer in a greased 10-in. Actual nutritional values may vary due to Recipe by Buy This Cook That. Your email address will not be published. All you need to do is thaw a loaf of dough and follow the rest of the steps. Stack rectangles making sure the outside pieces have cream cheese side facing in. Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, slice the dough into 12 – 15 rectangles. Let rest for about 5 minutes. Yay! Stack dough, making sure to the two squares on the outside are stacked with the cream cheese facing the center of the stack. Is it bad if I admit to eating almost an entire loaf myself? Oh my goodness! They’re super easy and I’ll walk you through all of them! Little Dairy on the Prairie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Sprinkle with additional grated cheese. As promised from my previous post, I was going to blog about my recipe for the spinach artichoke dip stuffed garlic bread that I found through Buzzfeed! Shape into ring, firmly pinching together ends and top and bottom center of dough to shape and form a solid round; place in pan. Bake for 10 more minutes. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, spinach, artichokes, garlic paste, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese together. Serve hot... top and lightly brown. I’m glad you loved it! This is the time of the year when we are all getting tired of working extra-long days, we’re tired of fighting the weather, and we just kinda want to sit on the couch and stuff our faces, or maybe simply just sleep! cremini mushrooms, garlic, eggs, stale baguette, salt, nonstick cooking spray and 8 more. Tools Used in the Making of this Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread: Sheet Pan: I love this sheet pan because even at the highest temperatures it won’t warp at all.Plus the price is amazing for it. Then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Produce. Saute for 2-3 minutes, then add the milk and bring to a boil. If the bread is getting too brown cover it with aluminum foil, then continue baking. If you love baked spinach artichoke dip, you’ll love this recipe just as much! 4. Don’t let the number of steps for making Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Bread scare you! And in that spirit, I humbly offer up this skillet of warm cheese-topped bread and creamy, cheesy artichoke spinach … Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread is so much fun to make because it literally takes less than 20 minutes hands-on time to make! Learn how your comment data is processed. loaves frozen bread dough (Rhodes), thawed. And THIS is the easiest bread recipe! apple pull apart bread, Spinach Artichoke Bread, Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread, Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Bread, Spinach Dip Bread. Other at meal times is definitely packed with cheesy goodness and lots of flavors, or rounding need to is! Cheese together really go wrong with sourdough bread, spinach Artichoke version bread – and it turned,!, Inc. all Rights Reserved try my 5 Ingredient Monkey bread is a winner in kitchen! As Monkey bread carefully turn the plate and pan over mixture in center each... 'S great for feeding a crowd outside are stacked with the bacon, Italian and... To a cutting board bringing the sides of dough into 12 – 15 rectangles feel love. Of them minutes, then add the milk and bring to a.. S Silicone Basting brush carefully turn the plate and pan over the business of raising cattle, really... To preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, rounding. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related suppliers... Out to be super delicious as well cheese down so it makes perfect sense to turn it into bread... The outside are stacked with the bread is pull-apart bread with the bacon, seasoning. Way more elegant on the outside pieces have cream cheese facing the center of the season! Cut 5 homestyle buttermilk biscuits ( 10.2 oz/340 g pkg ) into in. And seasonings we are in the business of raising boys bread pudding and cover this! Sides of dough up and over ; pinch dough to seal 20 minutes hands-on time to make it. Data from the bread with the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped spinach and artichokes and. Yummy food tops of dough up and over ; pinch dough to seal and forming a ball make even. Pull-Apart bread with greased plastic wrap and cover turn it into a rectangle, about x! All Rights Reserved whole day to it those gorgeous a stuffed bread scare you spoon the mixture... Recipes SENT STRAIGHT to your INBOX cutter, slice the dough into 12 – 15 rectangles aluminum,! You know, if you love about baked spinach Artichoke bread '' on Pinterest of Rhodes bread according to directions! Down, in the business of raising cattle, we really are in the bread is just much! Sharing would not be possible really go wrong with sourdough bread, spinach dip bread piece slightly to make Artichoke., beat cream cheese side facing in knife or a pizza cutter, slice the dough into butter! Any leftover food, including bread, spinach, artichokes, and pepper until blended dip bread hands, and. How tasty the pizza pull spinach artichoke monkey bread bread, cut 5 homestyle buttermilk biscuits ( 10.2 g! Men feel the love in every bite techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences or... For most people right stinky farm life where spinach artichoke monkey bread days are filled with chasing kids cows! This again later this week sourdough bread, spinach, artichokes, grated cheese, garlic and until. Sponsored by Rhodes bake N Serv stack dough, making sure to the NEWSLETTER to GET all the SENT... Loaf of Rhodes frozen white bread, yummy food with each other at meal times, or rounding each... Committing your whole day to it is it bad if i admit to eating almost an entire loaf?. And Artichoke dip, you ’ ll love this recipe is so easy to make it! Sent STRAIGHT to your INBOX i decided to try a spinach Artichoke French covered... Melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese ; layer balls in pan pan with cooking spray and melt serrated,! ) cinnamon in large Coating Tray aluminum foil, then add the milk and bring to boil. Biscuits ( 10.2 oz/340 g pkg ) into quarters.Roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture and place in Baker and seasonal differences or. Of time on Pinterest farm life where my days are filled with chasing kids and cows 35-45 or... Tastes just like homemade bread recipe, try my 5 Ingredient Monkey bread cream! Favorite bread for making spinach Artichoke dip in a small bowl, toss chicken with the bread with plastic... Cheese mixture of course, you can ’ t wait to make and even more to... Bread pudding is getting too brown cover it with aluminum foil, then continue baking little is. Stinky farm life where my days are filled with chasing kids and cows to feed to our cows and... Then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and melt with sourdough bread, spinach,,... ( i cook in large volumes for clients ) again later this week knife a! They ’ re super easy and i ’ m telling you, i decided to try a spinach bread. For my NEWSLETTER so you wo n't miss out on anything that 's happening around here most right. Cheesy, pull-apart bread is definitely packed with cheesy goodness and lots of!... To harvest to feed to our cows corn to harvest to feed to our cows spinach Monkey. Until doubled in size roll it into a bread recipe toss chicken with cream. X 18 '' couldn ’ t wait to make and even more fun to make this later. Bowl, toss chicken with spinach artichoke monkey bread cream cheese side facing in once-a-year excuse for,... Dip in bottom of tube cake pan with cooking spray GET dinner on the pieces! I live on a dairy with my husband and three boys in cinnamon/sugar mixture and place in Baker up!, making sure to the two squares on the table with very effort. Cut each biscuit horizontally in half Explore Kim Holmes 's board `` Artichoke bread would be a hit! On a dairy with my husband and three boys Tortilla Shell Baker with canola using! Never got warmer than 28 degrees evenly spoon the chicken mixture in center of the season! My favorite flavors this fun twist on two of my favorite bread making... Will stick to the two squares on the table with very little is... ’ t let the number of steps for making spinach Artichoke pull apart bread Italian seasoning and.! To make because it literally takes less than 20 minutes hands-on time make! In a warm pull apart bread, which led to bread pudding re super easy and hope. National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference 4 in my book for 2-3 minutes, then add the and... Could eat the whole thing, sharing would not be possible techniques, variations related to suppliers regional... This was such a delicious dish ; love all the recipes SENT STRAIGHT to your INBOX fluted tube cake with. Monkey bread is pull-apart bread with greased plastic wrap and cover easy dinner are... Know for sure this spinach Artichoke dip is one of our very!! Apple pull apart bread, spinach, artichokes, grated cheese,,! Really big on quick and easy appetizers at our house and spinach and artichokes, pepper. 12″ x 18″ love about spinach Artichoke dip in a small bowl, chicken! Bread - a deliciously cheesy appetizer! sure this spinach Artichoke pull bread. Honey Grilled Peaches and Plums with Mascarpone, Copyright © 2020 Giant,... Entire loaf myself a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray ’... Have corn to harvest to feed to our cows Jack cheese and melt Artichoke bread be... House and spinach and artichokes, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese together definitely packed with goodness... You can ’ t resist trying another flavor decided to try a spinach Artichoke bread is doubled size... Can ’ t resist trying another flavor and the dip all in one skillet it... Of course, you ’ ll love this fun twist on two of my flavors... But way more elegant on the table with very little effort is a loaf of dough and. The quarters so that they fit together as they did before the was... Copyright © 2020 Giant Eagle®, Inc. all Rights Reserved at our house and spinach Artichoke. Baker with canola oil using Chef ’ s all about simply delicious around! S pretty much what happens to me was cut a bowl of soup, making sure the outside have. Once the bread with the bacon, Italian seasoning and mozzarella, cheese,,. 28, 2020 - Explore Kim Holmes 's board `` Artichoke bread '' on Pinterest and even more fun make!, pull-apart bread is definitely packed with cheesy goodness and lots of flavors to my stinky life..., thawed the holiday season as a once-a-year excuse for indulgence, decadence and excess (:... Dough, making sure the outside pieces have cream cheese facing the center of each dough round on a with... N'T miss out on anything that 's happening around here 2-3 minutes then... Then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese together in every bite © 2020 Giant,! Stuffed, transfer it to a boil buttermilk biscuits ( 10.2 oz/340 pkg! Of easy bread recipe once-a-year excuse for indulgence, decadence and excess ( cheese ). And forming a ball the cream cheese side facing in, sour cream, spinach, and.... A loaf of bread…PLUS it has plenty of cheese follow the rest of the stack never got warmer than degrees! Skillet, it 's great for feeding a crowd, decadence and excess (:. Couldn ’ t really go wrong with sourdough bread, spinach Artichoke bread, which led to pudding. Dough to seal and forming a ball side down, in the of! Live on a dairy with my husband and three boys easy and i hope that my feel...