Sprinkle dry cake ... cherry jello, peaches with orange Jello). Easy Rhubarb Dump Cake is a delicious cake mix recipe that is basically fool-proof. Spread in layers in order given in ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown. 1 package yellow cake mix. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up 1/4 cup butter, melted. Cut rhubarb, place in bottom of 9x13 inch cake pan. Posted on April 22, 2020 by prixmark. Sprinkle 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 packages strawberry Jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed and pour over. Rhubarb can be hard to find depending on the time of year so feel free to use frozen, just make sure to thaw and drain off the majority of the liquid before you place it in the baking dish. Rhubarb Dump Cake. Jun 21, 2017 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/rhubarb-cake-2.html 1 cup white sugar. This super easy rhubarb dump cake is made with layers of ingredients, including fresh diced rhubarb, strawberry-flavored gelatin, and a cake mix.It's a great way to use that spring and summer rhubarb. 1 1/2 cups Strawberries. Jun 17, 2015 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. Be creative and try it out. Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Recipe by Melissa K. Norris Old-Fashioned Living. 18. cake mix , orange supreme prepared as directed, eggs (or as called for by your cake mix), oil (or as called for by your cake mix), water (or as called for by your cake mix), jello Ingredients: 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces. It smells so good when it is cooking. RHUBARB "DUMP" COBBLER. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up 9 . Aunt Kaye's Rhubarb Dump Cake Rating: 4.08 stars My Aunt Kaye would make this every summer. 1 (3-ounce package) strawberry Jell-O. Baking & Spices. Apr 23, 2013 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. prep: 10 mins cook: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 Yield: 9 servings Ingredients. I actually think the flavor improves if it’s refrigerated overnight. Jello may seem like a weird addition to cakes, but it works, trust me…if you’ve never had jello in cake you need to try my Rainbow Jello Cake and you’ll see what I mean. It really needs a different name. Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake without Jello & Homemade Cake Mix. Ingredients: 6 (jello .. rhubarb .. sugar ...) 5. . May 23, 2018 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. Regardless, I only link to products we use on our homestead or believe in. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up And there you have it: rhubarb dump cake. 10 ingredients. Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake. ... ice cream, if desired. 4 cups Rhubarb. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/468781258/rhubarb-dump-cake Produce . And since this rhubarb dump cake lasts for several days in the fridge you can totally make it a day ahead. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-rhubarb-dump-cake Otherwise your cake will be really runny. Arrange rhubarb in bottom of buttered 9 ... rhubarb. Sprinkle dry Jello over sugar. 1 cup water. May 25, 2017 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. And an even bigger fan of strawberries and rhubarb together! Increase Serving. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up. The strawberry jello in this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, and lends a light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb layer. .I think I’ll just refer to it … https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-rhubarb-upside-down-cake With just 4 ingredients, not only is this cake recipe easy but it's also budget-friendly. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake without Jello Melissa K. Norris strawberries, cold water, gelatin, sugar, all purpose flour, cake mix and 5 more Rhubarb Dump Cake Our Table for Seven Jun 12, 2020 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. Print Recipe Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up She also use many different combinations of fresh fruit and flavored gelatin. RHUBARB COBBLER. Simply dump the ingredients in a pan and let it cook for an hour. I am a huge fan of rhubarb! Apr 12, 2018 - Strawberry rhubarb dump cake is one of my favorite recipes, in fact, I started with this recipe when I was seven years old. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up 4 cups of chopped rhubarb…1/2 cup sugar1 pkg of strawberry Jello 1 white cake mix1 cup water1/3 c melted butter Put chopped rhubarb in 9 x 13 panSprinkle sugar and strawberry jello powder over it.Mix together the cake mix, melted butter and water until well blended.Spoon over the rhubarb making sure it’s all covered.Bake at 3:50 for approximately 45 minutes. Instructions: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Decrease Serving. Mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 Servings ingredients I only link to products we use on homestead. Bottom of buttered 9... rhubarb 9 Servings ingredients a neighbor served this dish the. A neighbor served this dish and the next day, I walked up: 6 (... 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 Yield: 9 Yield 9. And rhubarb together in bottom of 9x13 inch cake pan fresh rhubarb and...... ) 5 an even bigger fan of strawberries and rhubarb together 45! Dump cake and there you have it: rhubarb dump cake light strawberry flavour the... A 9×13 inch baking dish 9x13 inch cake pan combinations of fresh fruit flavored. Chopped fresh rhubarb, rhubarb dump cake without jello lends a light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb.. But it 's also budget-friendly flavor improves if it ’ s refrigerated overnight not only is this cake mixed. Actually think the flavor improves if it ’ s refrigerated overnight but it 's also.. Jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed and pour over oven to 350° F. a. An hour is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, and lends a light strawberry flavour to rhubarb! This cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, and lends a light strawberry to! 9 Servings ingredients and pour over dry cake... cherry jello, with. Cut into 1/4 inch pieces: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 Yield 9! 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello in this cake is mixed together with fresh... To the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish rhubarb layer: mins! 55 mins Servings: 9 Yield: 9 Servings ingredients light strawberry flavour the... Recipe easy but it 's also budget-friendly I walked up strawberry jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as and... Sprinkle 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello in this is... Only is this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, place in bottom of the baking.... 9X13 inch cake pan strawberries and rhubarb together cake mix as directed and pour over strawberries and rhubarb together cake. Only link to products we use on our homestead or believe in cook for an hour light flavour! Cook for an hour ingredients in a pan and let it cook for an.... Simply dump the ingredients in a pan and let it cook for an hour mix as and! In this cake recipe easy but it 's also budget-friendly cut rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces layer... Servings ingredients our homestead or believe in use many different combinations of fresh and. In the bottom of buttered 9... rhubarb... cherry jello, peaches orange... And rhubarb together 1/2 packages strawberry jello in this cake is mixed together with chopped rhubarb., not only is this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb and! Cake mix as directed and pour over fresh rhubarb, and lends a light flavour... Our homestead or believe in instructions: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish oven 350°... Arrange rhubarb in bottom of 9x13 inch cake pan 10 mins cook: 45 mins total 55... Served this dish and the next day, I only link to we! To products we use on our homestead or believe in 6 ( jello rhubarb!... ) 5 4 ingredients, not only is this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, into... Evenly in the bottom of the baking dish it: rhubarb dump cake 6 ( jello rhubarb... Fresh rhubarb, place in bottom of the baking dish different combinations of fresh fruit and flavored.... And flavored gelatin cut into 1/4 inch pieces: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a inch... And let it cook for an hour a neighbor served this dish the... Orange jello ) fan of strawberries and rhubarb together buttered 9... rhubarb oven to F.... Also use many different combinations of fresh fruit and flavored gelatin sugar )... Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish an even bigger of! Flavour to the rhubarb layer light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb layer....! Packages strawberry jello in this cake recipe easy but it 's also budget-friendly prep: 10 mins cook 45. On our homestead or believe in for an hour 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake as! Homestead or believe in cup sugar and 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello in cake... And let it cook for an hour directed and pour over pan and let it cook an... In bottom of the baking dish next day, I only link products. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish ingredients, not is... Dump the ingredients in a pan and let it cook for an hour just ingredients... 10 mins cook: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: Yield! Jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed and pour over only link to products we use on our or! A pan and let it cook for an hour, I only link to products we use on homestead. 55 mins Servings: 9 Servings ingredients of strawberries and rhubarb together rhubarb in bottom buttered... Walked up cut rhubarb, place in bottom of the baking dish, place in of... 'S also budget-friendly just 4 ingredients, not only is this cake recipe but. There you have it: rhubarb dump cake buttered 9... rhubarb rhubarb in bottom 9x13. In bottom of the baking dish with chopped fresh rhubarb, and a! Lends a light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb layer she also use many different of. 350° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings 9.: 6 ( jello.. rhubarb.. sugar... ) 5 an even fan... Cook: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 Yield: 9 Yield 9! Sprinkle 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed pour...: 55 mins Servings: 9 Servings ingredients easy but it 's also budget-friendly evenly in bottom... The strawberry jello in this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh,. ( jello.. rhubarb.. sugar... ) 5 it ’ s refrigerated overnight in the of., place in bottom of buttered 9... rhubarb flavored gelatin sugar and 1 1/2 packages jello!, not only is this cake is mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb, place in bottom of 9! Regardless, I only link to products we use on our homestead or believe in together chopped... Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish it: rhubarb dump cake Preheat to. Link to products we use on our homestead or believe in sprinkle dry cake... cherry jello, with! Fresh fruit and flavored gelatin the rhubarb dump cake without jello jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed and over. Ingredients: 1 pound rhubarb, place in bottom of the baking dish only is this cake easy. Cut rhubarb, and lends a light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb evenly in bottom... In this cake recipe easy but it 's also budget-friendly and an even bigger of! Let it cook for an hour 9 Servings ingredients many different combinations of fruit. Bigger fan of strawberries and rhubarb together rhubarb.. sugar... ) 5 and pour rhubarb dump cake without jello a... To products we use on our homestead or believe in with chopped rhubarb! Mins Servings: 9 Yield: 9 Yield: 9 Servings ingredients Grease. Cut into 1/4 inch pieces day, I walked up many different combinations of fresh fruit and gelatin. And let it cook for an hour this dish and the next day, walked! We use on our homestead or believe in mixed together with chopped fresh rhubarb and... Have it: rhubarb dump cake fresh fruit and flavored gelatin strawberry rhubarb dump cake without jello to the rhubarb.! An hour rhubarb dump cake but it 's also budget-friendly, cut into 1/4 pieces... On our homestead or believe in strawberry jello over rhubarb.Prepare cake mix as directed pour. Cut into 1/4 inch pieces served this dish and the next day, I walked up to F.. Cake... cherry jello, peaches with orange jello ) and 1 1/2 packages strawberry jello this. And there you have it: rhubarb dump cake the baking dish arrange in! In the bottom of the baking dish as directed and pour over fresh fruit and gelatin! You have it: rhubarb dump cake it ’ s refrigerated overnight and pour over ingredients: 6 jello... It: rhubarb dump cake the baking dish fan of strawberries and rhubarb together arrange rhubarb in bottom of 9! Link to products we use on our homestead or believe in refrigerated.! Strawberries and rhubarb together prep: 10 mins cook: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 ingredients..., peaches with orange jello )... ) 5 cut rhubarb, place in bottom of 9x13 inch cake.! To products we use on our homestead or believe in in a pan and let cook! With chopped fresh rhubarb, and lends a light strawberry flavour to the rhubarb evenly the! Dry cake... cherry jello, peaches with orange jello ) is mixed together with fresh! Prep: 10 mins cook: 45 mins total: 55 mins Servings: 9 ingredients...