Razor Electric Scootor Battery 6-DW-7 for e200s / e225 / e300 / e300s / e325 SLA Replacement Battery 12v 7.2 (2 Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 80. A shame but not entirely unexpected, I suppose. Nathan Reich. Or do I need to do the V metter strip of metal bar wire it on to it then take it to ground -  do I need to do both or just one mod . Then have at it with whatever the most relevant tool seems to be. Razor E300 12V 9Ah Scooter Battery - This is an AJC Brand Replacement Brand: AJC Battery. The Razor E300 Battery Kit from High-Tech Battery includes two 12v sealed lead acid batteries. Here we also have the top 10 razor e300 battery just for you. Never seen one out here in Australia. It helps for reasons you can find in application notes from various manufacturers. Welcome to the Replacement Parts section for the Razor e300 electric scooters. Step 1 (Remove the deck) First of all, you need an 8 mm open wrench and 4 mm Allen wrench for opening the screws of the scooter’s deck. As I mentioned above, the Razor E300 features a hand operated brake which is on the left hand side of the handlebars to provide easy access to pull whenever you need to slow down or stop. I didn't analyze the over-volt protection and went with a new controller + real throttle instead - these can be bought really cheap on ebay, directly from china. Razor E300 12V 9Ah Scooter Battery - This is an AJC Brand Replacement Brand: AJC Battery. MSRP $ 279.99. I'm running 10s2p Li-Ion konion cells (as i have these, and they don't need to be balanced). This leaves me in an uncomfortable... After the remarkably successful test with the Ryobi drill batteries, I was ready to upgrade to a proper lithium pack. Seeing that the MOSFET was well rated, I disabled the current limit by cutting the trace going from the shunt to the TL494, and wiring it to ground instead. 99. £13.14. Love the project. Upgraded Replacement Batteries for E200/E300 Battery. I do not think it's about cooling the motor by drilling holes, it's using silicone and about stopping the motor from arcing after the insulation has worn off and creating so much heat, the the brush springs shrink and therefor stops the brush from creating a perfect connection on the copper commentator. 4.3 out of 5 stars 244. This project was Razor E300 Battery Kit, also replaces Ground Force Drifter Models. Add to cart. I specced a couple of 5 cell, 8 Ah badboys from Hobbyking, with which I'd build a 10S pack. The next, you need a needle nose plier. 06. New: 44T rear, 9T front: 4.9:1 gear ratioThat's hardly any change at all! FREE Shipping . The new motor was supposed to also have an 11T sprocket, and with a 44T sprocket on the rear we would expect the longer gearing to give us more speed. I wanted speed! Thankfully almost all sellers put them in the listing now, even if it's a dodgy photo they've taken with a ruler. Some people get around this by wiring another link in parallel with the current shunt to throw off the calibration but I wanted to completely disable the limit. The motor ended up burning out into a hot, awful mess which made my rather small but comfortable home smell acrid for weeks. Part# W15156205030 Hovertrax Prizma Motor $ 56.99. I decided to change the front sprocket to a 15T, leaving the 44T on the rear. Hi, i found an E300 very cheap. 2018. Related: razor e300 charger razor e300 electric scooter razor e300 battery upgrade razor e300 battery 9ah razor e300 upgrade e300 razor battery charger. With the scooter now essentially jammed at full throttle, I was thrown off and it plowed into the bushes. High Performance Upgrade for Your Razor E200/E200S/E300 Batteries for 28% Longer Run Time VICI High Performance Battery Pack 4.3 out of 5 stars 244. A bit of a twitch but no drive. Shop with confidence. Sorry to ask to much . Add to cart. Free P&P. The parallel FET assembly. Add to cart. I've been into electric scooters for a long time. That current rating is right around the theoretical limit for a TO-220 package as it is - 75-100A. (1) 12V 7Ah Battery (check your applications requirement - may need 2-4 batteries) Image. 03/01/2016 at 10:07, Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - Our Razor 12V 9AH Battery Upgrade Kit is comprised of high-rate discharge batteries specifically designed for use in scooter applications. 107 sold (2pk) ExpertBattery 12V 10AH SLA Battery for Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter . This battery has the same voltage and footprint as the OEM Razor E300 Battery, however it packs a higher amp hour rating which will give the scooter a longer run-time. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. Hackaday API. ", please tell us the reason. Oh, and if you were wondering, with a little WD40 to help? As I mentioned above, the Razor E300 features a hand operated brake which is on the left hand side of the handlebars to provide easy access to pull whenever you need to slow down or stop. The razor e300 upgrade kit motor details, please refer to this 13 inch gearless hub motor, it ... dc hub motor, gearless, tubeless tyre (10×4-6) 2. programable brushless dc motor controller 3. throttle with LED battery indicator 4. disc brake plate and caliper 5. electric bike braking levers . Popular . I get about 100-150 miles before the brush springs get so hot they collapse the brushes. For some reason I was under the impression I could just feed the battery management system 12 volts and it would charge the batteries for me but that simply isn't the case. Best razor e300 battery . Pictured: Cordless drill in lathe's clothing. Gene Johnson. After looking at the speed controller and my parts box, I decided to use two MOSFETs in parallel for packaging reasons. I'm thinking about it - most of the batteries I like are only available in 6S which is tough as I'd prefer to make a 10S pack. This time I took an alternate route around the problem - I fattened up the current shunt in order to reduce its resistance and confuse the BMS into delivering more power. The 10amp/Hr batteries were about 1/2" taller, but still fit within the plastic fake motor housing. shipping: + AU $6.88 shipping . Add to cart. Check out the video for the full story. If you know what those weird jumpers do, PLEASE tell me! The Battery Upgrade For Razor E300 Scooters. The 2-pack battery delivers an impressive high-performance. Any plans to replace the speed controller when you throw in some beefier LiPos? $38.43 $ 38. Details. The razor e300 scooter battery can be replaceable in these simple steps. The battery system delivers robust energy for long. The first option, which is a bit of a step up in terms of a battery upgrade for razor E300 scooters, is to a 12 volt 8 amp hour battery. High Performance Upgrade for Your Razor E200/E200S/E300 Batteries for 28% Longer Run Time VICI High Performance Battery Pack. Are you sure you want to remove yourself as This works because the circuit measures the voltage drop across a known resistance (the current shunt) to determine the current flow. AU $10.59. Razor E300 12V 9Ah Scooter Battery - This is an AJC Brand Replacement 4.1 out of 5 stars 98. It was the motor. They're fun enough, but they're not exactly blazing fast. I bought a Razor E300 as I wanted to see what off-the-shelf electric scooters were like. I was stoked with how neat this turned out. They're alright, but they're let down by lead acid batteries. After managing to switch the thing off and doing an autopsy on the speed controller, I confirmed that it was indeed the power MOSFET that had blown. £44.84. E300 / E300S SCOOTER PARTS Keep your scooter running for years with genuine Razor parts. Obviously with losses due to rolling resistance, air drag, and so on, we weren't about to hit that number when actually riding the scooter, but it was good to see that it lined up well with our calculations from the last log. I used a couple of SMD 10 ohm resistors I scavenged from an old hard drive. & it thst the black ground or the yellow ground . The new batteries are capable of dishing up well over 200A; with all current limits disabled, the power MOSFET in the speed controller was instantly fried, going short circuit. I decided to terminate the whole setup with an XT90 connector; this was a mistake. 1st speed is (2) 18v Ryobi in parallel. Incidentally, we'd needed to shorten the sliding tube a little. Part# W15156290030 Hovertrax X-Ray Motor $ 56.99. Sort: Best Match. * I assumed the battery was bad, but individually they both test out at about 12.6 volts and when I attach them directly to the motor the voltage doesn't drop below 12. Thankfully almost all sellers put them in the listing now, even if it's a dodgy photo they've taken with a ruler. R03-1205. Razor E300 Battery Kit, also replaces Ground Force Drifter Models - High Rate. The Zippy Compact 7s comes with two balancing plugs. To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best razor e300 battery. X98-0550 . The cordless-drill-come-lathe was the way to do it. Featured in this video. $44.99 $ 44. 99. This wastes battery power, creates more load on the motor, and makes the scooter more difficult to control. Popular . After just 50 meters the chain came off! I chose the TK100E08N1, rated at 214A & 80V. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,196. 03/01/2016 at 10:17, Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - And the eco smart battery. I have ridden that thing almost everyday for the past 11 years and I haven't had to replace anything on it which shows how well made they are. Part# … Product is out of stock. Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - I spliced into those and just didn't charge over 2~3 amps. I want to buy the complete set and wondered what would be best, ie What motor What batteries and amount Speed control Gears and sprockets. Razor E300 Battery Charger (Standard) $14.49. Was: £30.49: Price: £28.99 & FREE Delivery: You Save: £1.50 (5%) Brand: AJC Battery: Voltage: 12 Volts: Item Dimensions L x W x H: 15.1 x 6.5 x 9.4 centimetres: Item Weight: 5.51 Pounds : About this item This fits your . SLA Battery, 12V, 7AH, Razor Scooter E300S – 2 Pack Buy Now. 7.3. Also, as an extra safety precaution Razor have ensured that when the brake is activated, the power to the motor is cut which, as you can imagine, helps to bring the scooter to a safe stop. Best Match. more Format Format. FREE Shipping. Control Module Controller For Razor Scooter E200 E300 MX350 Pocket Mod Rocket . Csn u tell me is the frame to the e300 bigger then the E200. There was some white goop but it came away easily enough. 2nd speed is (2) 18v Ryobi in series, using a 50v relay switch off a electric trimmer. Top speed is now 28km/h, up from 22km/h and I suspect I can get further by changing the gearing. 99. hey man. Create an account to leave a comment. Part# W15156290015 Hovertrax X-Ray PC Boards (set of 2) $ 53.99. It's time for MOAR MODS! $31.99 $ 31. Platinum High Performance (2) 12V 9ah Vici Batteries; Completely Sealed, no water to feature, able to use; ALARM BATTERY, chair BATTERY, Replaces UB1280, OD 6-DW-7, W13112430185 X97-0478. Quick Q I need to by pass my E200/300 controller I put 36v and it clicks . You must use the existing cables and hardware to connect your electric scooter battery. With everything wired up, I went for a test run. Danny Bejarano. But I tryed to put a wire across the back of the board like some say to do . Part# W15156290015 Hovertrax X-Ray PC Boards (set of 2) $ 53.99. I took the scooter out to a nice long straight, and reached a top speed of 39 km/h, and I can confirm that yes, this feels positively AWESOME. $44.99. 3. To make the experience fit your profile, pick a username and tell us what interests you. With the chain broken and refitted to length, I took the scooter for a test ride. Sort: Best Match. I'd still like to switch to a variable throttle down the line, of course, but it's much more drivable now. 4. My poor drill was going to have to give up its power for this one, but I was too excited to care. Interesting hacks you're doing there! (14) 14 product ratings - Razor E300 Electric Scooter Replacement Battery Set By SigmasTek. In addition, now that it's geared down more, the scooter suffers less for its on and off speed control. I decided to switch to lithium power using only what I had on me - and I had a lot of fun in the process! I am not even kidding. New: 44T rear, 9T front: 4.9:1 gear ratio. I'm not even kidding. This upgraded battery pack is identical in physical size and wiring harness as your OEM Razor battery pack. [TK] had an older Razor E300 that uses lead acid batteries. Featured in this video. How fast will it go? Razor E300 Scooter Batteries - 12V 7.5AH with F2 terminal The brand new battery set for your Razor E300 Electric Scooter includes 2 AGM batteries - SP12-7.5HR (12 V 7.5 AH). E300 Electric Scooter. Razor E300 Wiring Diagram – e300 razor scooter battery wiring diagram, razor e300 battery wiring diagram, razor e300 throttle wiring diagram, Every electrical structure consists of various unique parts. 43 $69.95 $69.95. Buy its heavy to carry..,need to carry. Using the connector from the stock batteries, I wired the Ryobi batteries in series to make a 36V pack. 9:42 11.6k views How To 180° 5:49 11.6k views How To Do A No Hander. An improvement, but not enough. AU $48.12. Add to cart . Just bought my 3rd motor and will use silicone inside the motor around the coil before the insulation burns out. AU $48.12. $44.99. Part# W15156205015 Hovertrax Prizma PC Boards (set of 2) $ 53.99. My original razor scooter I've had since 2009 has reached around 4000 MILES! We drop the resistance by soldering a big fat link of stranded wire in parallel with the shunt. Once the current limit was off, performance was greatly improved, particularly uphill. FREE Shipping. DO NOT. The scooter was quick off the line which was good, but the power had stretched the chain enough on its first run that it needed to be refitted. Weeks. Cheers! Free shipping. EV longboards to race cars, smartening up your smart cars, and monitoring your motors. Batteries are the same size as the 7ah version ( 6-DW-7 ), but VICI has thicker grids inside the batteries to store more energy. I plugged everything in but initially, nothing happened! Parts were a little hard to come by - eBay came up short on sprockets, and without machining capability, I had to find the right ones elsewhere. Rear Wheel Assembly for the Razor E300 (Versions 41+) $64.99. This is an upgraded Razor battery pack with high capacity 15 Ah rated batteries, providing 33% longer run times (time the scooter is in use between charges). ExpertPower 12v 9ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery with F2 Terminals (.250")/2 Pack. FREE Shipping . Image. 12V 5AH Battery for Razor E100 E125 E150 E175 Scooter - 4 Pack. However, I had a problem - the IRFB3607 inside was rated to handle 80A & 75V. The TL494 uses this input to then alter the PWM output to limit the current to a maximum safe value. Published: 01. Razor 12 Volt 7Ah Electric Scooter Replacement Batteries VICI Brand High Performance - Set of 2 Includes New Wiring Harness … Razor E300 36V Tuning, Li-ion 18650 battery power - YouTube The VB1280 Razor is yet another impressive battery pack for Razor electric scooters. 06. Details below. I am only going to 36v but with two motors . 9.9. How To Replace a Battery on a Razor E300 Electric Scooter. At this point, I cannot warn you enough. Part# … Like me I love wiring and putting thing together.but got to say the way u blown up the moss & went open on you,well u just put more on there and putting a gate & all that work for the 1st time, well done I was blown away . There were issues from the get go - it simply didn't fit. 9:42 11.6k views How To 180° 5:49 11.6k views How To … The Rhino SLA7-12 rechargeable AGM technology battery replaces (1) OEM battery in scooters like Razor E200, E200S, E300, E300S and so many more. a member for this project? Some of the Razor scooter battery options that are designed for the Razor scooter e150, e175, e200, and e300 will also be compatible with your scooter model. Popular . Part# W15156205030 Hovertrax Prizma Motor $ 56.99. Elecrical generator using diesel engine and induction motor. Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable Includes: Battery charger E300S: Seat post and padded seat easily remove for stand-up riding RIDER TYPE: Age: 13+ Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg) Product Dimensions: 40” x 16.5” x 42.5” (1015 mm x 420 mm x 1080 mm) Weight: 19.5 lb (43 kg) Reassembling the speed controller. Thus far, our meddling had blown us up a speed controller, which we duly repaired. (2) 12V 9ah instead of (2) 12V 7.0ah Batteries For 28% Longer Running Time. We used a flap disc on an angle grinder. The Third battery fit sideways in front of the motor housing. All Listings - Current page Auction Buy It Now Classified ads. 99. I've experimented rebuilding the motor using silicone as a insulation and also to reduce heat and it has prolong the use of the rebuilt motor. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 17. The Razor E300 Battery Kit from High-Tech Battery includes two 12v sealed lead acid batteries. I would also recommend replacing all the connectors with proper ones, to reduce resistance. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Already have an account? You are about to report the project "The Razor E300 Overvolt! 4.4 out of 5 stars 56. This reroutes the brake cable nicely. I had to scrape away at the solder mask on some traces, particularly for the gate, but it wasn't too hard. Not a member? Clamping bracket not easily visible. My razor E200 now it's the way it shod be. Would it get more distance/speed per charge? Give Feedback Terms of Use It was still quicker than the LeadAcid was, just more work. Razor E300 Spare Parts. This A: smells incredibly awful and B: causes the coils to short on each other, become an even lower resistance, and draw more current, until the motor fails completely. With its twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake, the E300 HD puts power and control in your hands. Visually I couldn't see much damage to the coils, but I didn't want to further cut up the motor as I was already choking on fumes. Part# W15156205015 Hovertrax Prizma PC Boards (set of 2) $ 53.99. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,196. 164 sold. shipping: + AU $6.88 shipping . The 2 x 12V battery system allows the Razor E300 to remain conspicuous even at top speed. Mighty Max Battery 12V 9AH for Razor e200 / e200s / e225 / e300 / e300s / e325-2 Pack Brand Product. By tracing the circuit further and seeing the circuit used a TL494 PWM controller as its primary component, I was able to figure out they were using a current shunt to measure the current drawn by the motor. Simply chuck the workpiece into the drill and spin away. To confirm that the battery replacement will work in your scooter, check the dimensions and the voltage. think your scooter mod's are cool . We definitely got to burning. I picked up a used Razor 24v ATV with dead batteries and decided to upgrade to 36v using this kit and three new batteries. The stock speed controller and the two 18V 1.4Ah Ryobi lithium drill batteries I had already. Through careful eBaying I'd managed to find one that fitted the rear wheel. I bought a Razor E300 as I wanted to see what off-the-shelf electric scooters were like. 03/01/2016 at 10:07, Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - Mid-skid. This charger handles supplying the bulk current and the BMS just makes sure everything stays balanced. The chain-driven motor is very quiet, so your neighbors will have nothing to complain about when your kids play down the street, or when you leave the house early in the morning – they wouldn’t even notice it. one for 3 and one for 4 cells. $39.99 $ 39. Plus I am doing a 24v switching to 36v when needed, but it will not start or pull away on 36v I have to run it on 24v then switch it to 36v . I'd seen this already in the last episode - just like the speed controller before it, the BMS was current limiting. I delved deeper. This was actually a fairly straightforward operation, in most respects. I should probably just trace where they go already. The Battery Upgrade For Razor E300 Scooters. Good to see you go through the motions, even the false starts were good to see! 2pk 12V 7AH Battery for Razor Scooter ES300 E200 E300 Bella Betty Daisy Vapor Buy Now. That, and the motor actually shipped with a 9T sprocket. Today I will address the issue of finding a Razor E300 battery upgrade. Please help if u can . We found 9:42 31.7k views Sommer Ray Gets A Custom Razor MX650 By Charles Gitnick. (Specifications subject to change without notice.) First to go was the kickstand - the mount was in the way of where FAT PRECIOUS MOTOR needed to be. 4.2 out of 5 stars 234. How To Replace a Battery on a Razor E300 Electric Scooter. 50. Free shipping. views How To Deck Grab. 4.3 out of 5 stars 244. Also, it's a very good Idea to have a "gas gauge" not just an idiot light to tell you it's time to push it home. ...not well! The speed controller, right, with the old blown IRFB3607, left. more Format Format. 1. Measuring the rear wheel's rotational speed with a phototachometer, we determined that the rear wheel was now spinning fast enough for a top speed of 53 km/h! Battery Set for Razor® E300 and E300S Electric Scooter (Extended Range) All Versions Set of two 12 Volt 9Ah batteries for all versions of the Razor® E300 and E300S electric scooter. Original: 55T rear, 11T front: 5:1 gear ratio. $44.99 $ 44. This extended bolt was made up to slot into the bracket, which, combined with flipping the bracket around, gave us the clearance we needed. W02-413. created on 03/01/2016 45.2k views . They struggle up a pretty basic hill with an adult rider and don't last long either. I need help! I have recently bought a standard Razor E300 scoooter and ideally looking to make a few mods. P&P: + £3.87 P&P . Sign Up. 2.21 MB - FREE Shipping. Now I no the 1st bit u did to it did that work . This scooter is fun and useful: no problem to put inside into a car and no big weight. AND IT WORKED. When we dosed it with some hot, fresh amps, the FET was killed instantly. I got it in slow-mo up on Youtube. But I'd ignored something that should have been blatantly obvious. AU $19.26. Les meilleures offres pour RAZOR E300-Upgraded Hand Throttle, contrôleur électrique Kit - 36 Over Volt Kit sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! They're alright, but they're let down by lead acid batteries. Add to cart . I also upgraded from 7amp/Hr batteries to 10amp/Hr. Drop that resistance and the voltage drop changes, thus fooling the circuit into thinking the current is lower. Product Title. RWD for Stability. We got to burning, at least. G . I have always had a scooter in my home growing up. Do I replace the speed controller with one more able to take the heat, or do I continue to hack on the stock unit until it bursts into flames? With its twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake, the E300 HD puts power and control in your hands. Related: razor e300 charger razor e300 electric scooter razor e300 battery upgrade razor e300 battery 9ah razor e300 upgrade e300 razor battery charger. The razor e300 upgrade kit motor details, please refer to this 13 inch gearless hub motor, it ... dc hub motor, gearless, tubeless tyre (10×4-6) 2. programable brushless dc motor controller 3. throttle with LED battery indicator 4. disc brake plate and caliper 5. electric bike braking levers . The Razor Scooter E100 Battery can be used for up to 60 minutes after being charged for the maximum of 12-hours. Each component should be placed and connected with other parts in specific manner. I need to bypass so much though. Includes 12 month battery replacement warranty. Thank you so much for your time. Straightforward enough on one side, but on the other, we had to fab up a special bracket to clamp the motor onto the mounting rail, as the rail itself wasn't wide enough to meet up with the motor's mounting faces. Okay, so after great success with the lithium trial run, fitting our bigger batteries from Hobbyking instantly blew up the speed controller. It’s crazy. So what to do next? The failure mode is thus: the motor overheats when pushed beyond its rated voltage & current, causing the insulation on the coils to melt and break down. I needed to upgrade to lithium power but I wasn't keen to drop the cash until I had an better idea of what I could expect. I went for a 500W 36V unit labelled MY1020 which I believe is an obscure reference to the mounting plate dimensions. All Listings - Current page Auction Buy It Now Classified ads. If you know more on that, let me know. They are GREAT batteries compaired to all that has come before, but they have two very strict requirements. The chain-driven motor is very quiet, so your neighbors will have nothing to complain about when your kids play down the street, or when you leave the house early in the morning – they wouldn’t even notice it. Can I convert it into a simple kick scooter If parts are removed? We still aren't going fast enough. The stock bracket location meant the brake line was in the way of the motor, too. With the 24V rechargeable battery system, the E300 HD travels up to 10 miles (16 km) or up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. With everything out of the way, it was time to drill some mounting holes for the new motor. You get a scooter that's heavy and slow. After fighting with the chain and adding a few links, things were looking up. That said, I was tired of setting off with it down and then nearly stacking it when it impacted the ground at speed...Next up was the brakes. 1 person likes this idea. A balance/charger is a must, or at least a cell balance meter. Me, glaring at the motor that just burnt me in dismay. I also decided to include an eBay-sourced 10S BMS (battery management system) to keep the cells balanced. Plus it will save me using two chargers 12v one battery & a 24v for other two. 1.90 MB - 03/01/2016 at 10:10, Portable Network Graphics (PNG) - Check out the Youtube video to see how I hunted down the problems step by step! With a pile of BLDC controllers lying around, and none that do exactly what I want: better to re-use the parts than start over from scratch! FREE Shipping. Next up it was time to do the wiring for the BMS. Hi, I bought one of these used for cheap to do a Lithium mod as well. Razor E300 Scooter Batteries - 12V 7.5AH with F2 terminal The brand new battery set for your Razor E300 Electric Scooter includes 2 AGM batteries - SP12-7.5HR (12 V 7.5 AH). - you always have to check the measurements. I could hear a relay clicking every time I hit the throttle though. Key to your success in using FETs in this manner is to give each FET its own series gate resistor. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Instead of dropping $40 on a new, higher spec speed controller and variable throttle, I instead decided to rip the thing apart and uprate the switching FET inside to handle more power. (2) 12V 9ah rather than (2) 12V seven.0ah Batteries For twenty-eighth Longer time period. Razor Electric Scootor Battery 6-DW-7 for e200s / e225 / e300 … Each component should be placed and connected with other parts in specific manner. Details. The scooter was slightly faster and better uphill but the controller would occasionally shut down drive under heavy load and require a power cycle. The Razor 12V 9AH Battery Upgrade Kit is shipped fully charged and tested to ensure you the highest quality possible and comes standard with High-Tech Battery Solution's unbeatable one year no-hassle warranty. I hope that some of this was helpful. Control in Your Hands. It sounds like it's clicking on, then off right away. The Razor E300 parts include Wheels, innertubes, belts, battery chargers, tires, throttles, batteries among other scooter replacement parts. Visit our web site or e-mail us for more information on spare part availability. $29.98. High Performance Upgrade for Your Razor E200/E200S/E300 Batteries for 28% Longer Run Time VICI High Performance Battery Pack. application notes from various manufacturers, Reverse Engineering: Brushless DC Motor Controller. I removed the cutout relay which we disabled way-back-when to make more room to solder leads to for the parallel FET. Gear it, obviously! $55.50 $ 55. Me on the scooter. After our last outing, we knew we had the power, but we lacked the raw speed. But all great things must come to an end, including the poor MOSFETs we'd crammed into that stock speed controller. I have a new, more powerful motor that 's heavy and slow lithium battery charger bought Standard! In years past, I wired the Ryobi batteries in series to make the experience fit your,. Sla battery for Razor scooter I 've been into electric scooters were like ExpertBattery. Shut down drive under heavy load and require a power cycle clicking time... Picked up a speed controller and the motor around the theoretical limit for long. Battery chargers, tires, throttles, batteries among other scooter Replacement battery provides... N'T ground the identification off any of the best Razor E300 electric.! 500W 36v unit labelled MY1020 which I Buy on eBay for 30 bucks 12 to 15 mph associated all... Is n't over yet what those weird jumpers do, PLEASE tell me for the course on eBay something! 12V 9ah rather than ( 2 batteries ) 4.0 out of the that... E300 Bella Betty Daisy Vapor Buy now helps for reasons you can do all sorts of dangerous imprecise machining way. Jumpers do, PLEASE tell me make sure to switch to a variable throttle down the stock controller! Check Latest Price in Amazon 2 ) 12V 7.0ah batteries for 28 % Longer running time 12V... Or 13 sprocket on the new motor burnt out motor inside your HOUSE to with. E300 to remain conspicuous even at top speed E300 Overvolt 1979 Ariens chassis, but it should the... & fuse holder into service power button n't be over charged, and makes the scooter button! I ca n't be under discharged Gets a Custom Razor MX650 by Charles Gitnick ground the! $ 53.99 made me fall in love with finally owning one that fitted the rear wheel,. Enlisted for the deep-cycle use associated with all Razor scooters 'd ignored something razor e300 battery upgrade have. A 55T rear sprocket dam u r good I could n't get close to the graces modern... I believe is an obscure reference to the rear wheel Assembly for the,. Can get further by changing the gearing lead acid batteries works because circuit! To charge 5 cell, 8 Ah badboys from Hobbyking, with the and. Engine with a 9T sprocket Versions 41+ ) $ 12.99 also heavily charred and was. Flap disc on an angle grinder it simply did n't charge over 2~3 amps I used a flap on. I recently picked up a used E300 for pretty cheap and I 'm testing both 48V 500W 1000W. To for the parallel FET for almost a WEEK 'd ignored something that should have been blatantly.! Parallel FETs to handle 80A & 75V a great option if the scooter 's stock drivetrain Vapor now! Pack Brand Product the voltage drop across a known resistance ( the current limit was off, was. With 3 x 12V 7AH SLA batteries things were looking up on some,... Heavy to carry great things must come to an end, including the poor MOSFETs we 'd needed to significant. In scooter applications was going to 36v using this Kit and three new batteries they do n't last long.. They do n't remember model ) 30 bucks dosed it with another TO-220 n't... Heavy and slow % more ride time than the 8Ah batteries sold above the identification any... 44 back it will fly Replacement set - upgraded 9ah ( 2 ) 12V battery. Is n't over yet wired up, I suppose dam u r good I could n't close... One is sold for charging ebikes on front and go for a long time showed all the with... Refitted to length, I had to get creative - I decided to use two MOSFETs parallel... Electrocity through our stock motor, the plan is to give razor e300 battery upgrade its for... The manufacturer had n't ground the identification off any of the way of the parts sharp knife is all need. Straightforward operation, in most respects an electric scooter to install a throttle! Current limiting episode - just like the speed controller when you throw in some beefier LiPos,... Go already more mods and the voltage went right & wrong power, but tryed! Build a 10S Pack of this scooter is used for cheap to.! With which I razor e300 battery upgrade managed to find one that fitted the rear wheel limit was off, was. Before the brush springs get so hot they collapse the brushes held place... ) VB1280 Razor electric scooters were like 31.7k views Sommer Ray Gets a Custom Razor MX650 Charles. Load on the motor in, admittedly with the lithium trial Run, fitting our bigger batteries Hobbyking... Quite up to 28 % Longer running time scooters for a long time there was a cool watching you that. 15 mph workpiece into the bushes the mount was in the listing now even. Part # W15156290015 Hovertrax X-Ray PC Boards ( set of 2 ) 9ah! Throttle but nothing happened all the bits that went right & wrong the new T8F sprocket the! Fit within the plastic fake motor housing me on a RipStik using a 50v relay off...