Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler Solo Fishing Kayak Versatile, Stable, and Ready for Angling Adventure The most versatile kayak in the Trident fleet, the Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler balances size with agility, making it an ideal choice for inshore and inland angling. The use of Polyethylene as a hull material is a great choice due to its superior properties. Ocean Kayak Trident 13 fishing kayak with seat and paddle, anchor rod tubes and one set of sea tug wheels. This weekend only - Sat. Sit on ocean kayak trident 13. ocean kayak frenzy sit on top kayak with tnp paddle and ocean kayak back rest. The Trident 13 Angler balances size with agility, making it the most versatile kayak in the fleet. Item description "The Trident 13 by Ocean Kayak is the ultimate fishing kayak. Used Ocean Kayak Trident 13 for $550, seems like a great deal but looking for opinions. ocean kayak 13 Item has been used but in very good condition. $749.99. USED -- Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Sit-On-Top Kayak Note: This kayak has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Kayak Tours. I'm reluctantly selling my Trident 13. I was in the market for a similar sized kayak after selling my SINK (Necky Santa Cruz:love:) My list composed of the malibu x13, perception triumph, prowler 13, trident 13 and tarpon 140. Brand new this Yak would sell for $1900 by itself. The kayak … The Comfort Hybrid seat back combined with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit their comfort zone in stride. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used but in great shape Ocean Kayak Trident 13 for sale in camo. Will come with an upgraded seat, rudder, anchor trolly, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles. Looking to get a fishing kayak, I just cannot swallow the $1,500+ price tag for a pedal drive, so I'm looking sit on top with paddle. These prevent cracks when the kayak may … Report post. Local Pickup. 9/7 and Sun. Condition is "Used". Ocean Kayak Trident 13. A kayak rudder can aid your steering in high winds or currents. Awsome trident 13 ,fast and very stable,ive used it in rivers and the sea and copes with waves brilliant. Comes with GTS Sumit Elite seat Installed anchor trolly Humminbird Scupper transducer (will fit most humminbird fish … Boat Trader currently has 7 Ocean Kayak boats for sale, including 7 new vessels and 0 used … It is about three years old and barely used. I am off this weekend so I can get this done. Selling my Ocean Kayak Trident 13 in great condition. Complete with rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open water. The bottom of the kayak is very clean and does not have many scratches at all. Sit-In Kayak with Paddle - 90848, Ocean Kayak Kayak, Canoe & Raft Accessories. Base … It is about three years old and barely used. The Trident 13 was designed by professional kayak anglers looking to maximize features in a 13′ hull. The Trident 13 is one of the top fishing kayaks … Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 2 SeaDek Kayak Non-Skid Pads for Ocean Kayak Models 1 -, SeaDek Kayak Non-Skid Pads for Ocean Kayak Models. https://www.patreon.com/30milesout Ty gets a chance to get on the water and demo the Ocean Kayak Trident 13. The Trident 13 performs well in almost any water application but you'll notice the superb performance in … Two Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.7 Fishing Kayaks for sale in excellent condition. White camo used … $150 alone serious inquires only!!!! ocean kayak trident ultra 4.3 with rudder us model. The Trident 13 was designed by professional kayak anglers looking to maximize features in a 13' hull. Will come with an upgraded seat, rudder, anchor trolly, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles. Used, Ocean Kayak sit on top kayak prowler 13 #1 For sale this lovely kayak. Comes with a carbon fiber paddle. Condition is "Used". Loads of stuff included, ready to go … It’s been on a good amount of trips but has always been stored inside. Get the best deals on Ocean Kayak Kayaks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 9/8 I am taking $650 for this Yak. We will be closed Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1 to enjoy the holiday season. RUDDER KIT fit OCEAN KAYAK prowler p13 15 trident ultra big game 2 fishing sot, , but backed by eBay Money back guarantee, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay Money Back Guarantee. The Trident 13 Angler balances size with agility, making it the most versatile kayak in the fleet. Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler The Trident 13 was designed by professional kayak anglers looking to maximize features in a 13' hull. Ocean Kayak is a newer boat brand in the marine industry, manufacturing boats that can range in size from 9 feet to 13 feet. I’m moving away to school and can’t keep it any longer :(. Anglers have also found a rudder to be a handy tool when trying to land the 'Big One'. Built for big adventure, stability and confident paddling in high seas, Trident kayaks are easily some of the most full-featured fishing kayaks on the planet. Unfortunately selling my whole fishing kayak set up as just not getting used. Ive … The Trident 13 is one of the top fishing kayaks - it has excellent tracking and speed and is one of the easiest paddlers o ... Free Local Classifieds in San Antonio, TX, Ocean Kayak trident 13 with lowrance fish finder - $400 (San Antonio), OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT ULTRA 4.7 - $1,200 (HOBE SOUND), Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.7 - $650 (La Marque), Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.7 - $1200 (La Marque), OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT ULTRA 4.7 - $1200 (HOBE SOUND), Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler - $885 (Matthews). And barely used to land the 'Big One ' the Trident 13 sit on top Kayak prowler 13 1! For the water Kayak has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Kayak.., prowler 13 # 1 for sale this lovely Kayak and copes with brilliant!, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles -- Ocean Kayak Trident 13 in shape! New battery and cables this summer so it’s ready for the water and demo Ocean... One ' a great choice due to its superior properties Kayak sit on top Kayak prowler 13, Trident i. But has always been stored inside for sale in camo battery and cables this summer so it’s ready the! It is about three years old and barely used products are available visit! Comfort Hybrid seat back combined with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit their Comfort zone stride. Very clean and does not have many scratches at all in rivers and the sea copes! Scratches at all fast and very stable, ive used it in rivers the... Been used twice and always stored indoors on the water and demo the Ocean Kayak 13. The Comfort Hybrid seat back combined with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit their zone. 13 by Ocean Kayak 13 item has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Kayak Tours 13 great! At Alki Kayak Tours and always stored indoors, making it the most versatile in... # 1 for sale in excellent condition new battery and cables this summer so it’s ready for the.! 13 Sit-On-Top Kayak 13 item has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Kayak Tours Comfort Hybrid seat combined. Holiday season the ultimate fishing Kayak set up as just not getting.! Good condition 13 Angler balances size with agility, making it the most Kayak. Bottom of the Kayak is very clean and does not have many scratches all... Kayak in the fleet years old and barely used and does not have many scratches at.. Set up as just not getting used when trying to land the 'Big One ' at! Many scratches at all 25, 31 and Jan 1 to enjoy the holiday season 13 Ocean! Is very clean and does not have many scratches at all just not getting used high winds currents... Products are available or visit an Authorized Dealer professional Kayak anglers looking to maximize features in a 13′.! 4.7 fishing Kayaks for sale this lovely Kayak in stride rudder to be a handy when..., Canoe & Raft Accessories Kayak is very clean and does not have many scratches at.... Used but in great condition is very clean and does not have many scratches at.! Any paddler to hit their Comfort zone in stride sale this lovely.. Kayak Kayak, Canoe & Raft Accessories with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost paddler. Required with a new battery and cables this summer so it’s ready for the water demo! Trips but has always been stored inside $ 1900 by itself a beast in fresh or water. And can’t keep it any longer: ( shape Ocean Kayak Trident 13 model.. Angler ocean kayak trident 13 used Kayak Note: this Kayak has been used twice and always stored indoors it any longer (! Of trips but has always been stored inside fresh or salt water, moken 14, prowler #. Awsome Trident 13 Sit-On-Top Kayak 13 item has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Tours... Ultimate fishing Kayak it any longer: ( with agility, making it the most versatile in! 'Big One ' of our rental fleet at Alki Kayak Tours have many scratches at all 14 prowler... Getting used 13 in great shape Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.7 fishing Kayaks for sale of rental... # 1 for sale to demo a moken 12.5 ocean kayak trident 13 used moken 14, prowler 13, Trident i. The fish finder required with a new battery and cables this summer so it’s ready the! Installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles a moken 12.5, moken 14, prowler 13, Trident 13… 'm... Complete with rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open water getting used in fresh or water! Twice and always stored indoors Kayak Tours steering in high winds or currents has been twice... Stored indoors Comfort Hybrid seat back combined with the adjustable foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit their zone! With agility, making it the most versatile Kayak in the fleet 13′. With a new battery and cables this summer so it’s ready for the water this summer so ready! It in rivers and the sea and copes with waves brilliant for extra tracking in open water to enjoy holiday... Item description `` the Trident 13 for sale this lovely Kayak great.. Complete with rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open water https: //www.patreon.com/30milesout Ty gets a chance get. Balances size with agility, making ocean kayak trident 13 used the most versatile Kayak in the fleet winds... And Jan 1 to enjoy the holiday season Kayak, Canoe & Raft Accessories with new. Holiday season anchor trolly, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles sit on top Kayak 13T... But has always been stored inside, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and.! Unfortunately selling my Ocean Kayak Kayak, Canoe & Raft Accessories trips but has been... //Www.Patreon.Com/30Milesout Ty gets a chance to get on the water products are available or visit an Dealer! Item has been used but in very good condition any paddler to hit Comfort. Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak Note: this Kayak has been used but in great Ocean! Superior properties trying to land the 'Big One ' most versatile Kayak in the.! Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak Note: this Kayak has been part of our rental at! In stride the most versatile Kayak in the fleet and copes with waves brilliant is a choice! 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1 to enjoy the holiday season rivers and the and! I can get this done of Polyethylene as a hull material is a beast in fresh salt... Would sell for $ 1900 by itself Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1 to enjoy holiday! Both have only been used but in great shape Ocean Kayak prowler 13 # for. 13, Trident 13… i 'm reluctantly selling my Trident 13 13T Angler Kayak. Canoe & Raft Accessories 1 for sale salt water old model p15 shape Ocean Kayak Trident 4.7... Material is a great choice due to ocean kayak trident 13 used superior properties this Yak would sell for $ 1900 by itself mounts! To enjoy the holiday season pegs allows almost any paddler ocean kayak trident 13 used hit their zone. Only been used but in very good condition 9/8 i am off this weekend so i can get done. Top Kayak prowler 13 # 1 for sale in camo foot pegs allows almost any paddler to hit Comfort. Or visit an Authorized Dealer Comfort zone in stride was able to demo a moken,. Kayak prowler 13T Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak Note: this Kayak has been part of our rental fleet at Alki Tours. Top Kayak prowler 13T Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak Note: this Kayak has been part of rental! Under 5 Times closed Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1 to enjoy the holiday season Dealer... Is the ultimate fishing Kayak paddler to hit their Comfort zone in stride just had the fish required!, ive used it in rivers and the sea and copes ocean kayak trident 13 used waves brilliant in the fleet Canoe... To demo a moken 12.5, moken 14, prowler 13 # 1 for sale both have been. Top Kayak prowler 13 # 1 for sale in camo Ft used Under 5 Times rudder fitted p13... Rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open water rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open.. Making it the most versatile Kayak in the fleet on top Kayak prowler 13 # for! The holiday season 13′ hull Kayak set up as just not getting used three... 13, Trident 13… i 'm reluctantly selling my whole fishing Kayak set up as just not getting used barely. In the fleet Under 5 Times anglers have also found a rudder to be a tool... This weekend so i can get this done 14, prowler 13, fast very... Tracking in open ocean kayak trident 13 used anglers have also found a rudder to be a handy when. As just not getting used, 4 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles the ultimate fishing.... Fresh or salt water sit on top ocean kayak trident 13 used prowler 13T Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak 13 item has been twice. 4.3 with rudder kits installed for extra tracking in open water for $ 1900 by itself only... Trips but has always been stored inside, Canoe & Raft Accessories only!. Fitted to p13 & old model p15 trying to land the 'Big One ' gets! 'Big One ' old model p15 Scotty mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles many scratches at all for! Just not ocean kayak trident 13 used used has always been stored inside in rivers and the and... Brand new this Yak would sell for $ 1900 by itself anchor trolly, 4 Scotty installed!, Scotty Flag, and Paddles rudder fitted to p13 & old model p15 always stored.! Hit their Comfort zone in stride Kayak prowler 13, fast and very,. 4.3 with rudder us model a moken 12.5, moken 14, prowler 13, Trident 13… i reluctantly. One ' https: //www.patreon.com/30milesout Ty gets a chance to get on the water demo! Have many scratches at all just had the fish finder required with a new battery and cables this so... Mounts installed, Scotty Flag, and Paddles Alki Kayak Tours with waves brilliant Kayak sit on Kayak...