The CAS area was the place to be. Nordamerika USA Arizona Miller Canyon Most of the birds I saw were at first gazebo like structure but I did walk up the road a bit, across a little bridge and up slight hill to main seating area. Another top 20 peak of Arizona. From PHX (I-10 & AZ-51) 199 mi, 3 hours 9 mins From TUC (Jct 1-10 & Grant) 89.9 mi, 1 hour 38 mins From FLG (Jct I-17 & I … 3-4 car garage . great location to see a nice variety of hummingbirds – and other species if you continue up the canyon. This 2,534 square foot house sits on a 10,222 square foot lot and features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. More. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. this special and unique place. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sierra Vista, Hotels with Military Discounts in Sierra Vista, Hotels near Beatty's Miller Canyon Apiary & Orchard, Hotels near San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area, Hotels near Henry F. Hauser Museum and Gift Shop, Military Bases & Facilities in Sierra Vista, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Sierra Vista, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Sierra Vista, Historical & Heritage Tours in Sierra Vista, San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area: Tickets & Tours‎, Beatty's Miller Canyon Apiary & Orchard: Tickets & Tours‎, Sierra Vista Farmers Market: Tickets & Tours‎, Sierra Vista Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Coronado National Memorial: Tickets & Tours‎, Fort Huachuca Post Cemetery: Tickets & Tours‎, The Presidio of Santa Cruz de Terrenate: Tickets & Tours‎, Army Intelligence Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Sierra Vista Public Library: Tickets & Tours‎, Southern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery: Tickets & Tours‎. Hummingbirds and Warblers Located in Miller Canyon, 5800 feet in the scenic Huachuca Mountains, Beatty's Guest Ranch is a birding favorite for viewing Hummingbirds, holding the one-day hummingbird species record with 14 species viewed. Miller Canyon Recreation Area is a park in Arizona and has an elevation of 5751 feet. It's also one of the best Huachuca Mountain locations for viewing warblers during the spring and fall migration. This home was built in 2004 and last sold on 10/21/2020 for $590,000. 2K sq ft 1.17 acres . Birds buzzing all around us! It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Miller Canyon Recreation Area is situated north of Black Bear Spring. Near the top of Miller Canyon lies the Nelly James mine. Copperglance is OK for trucks, not so much for cars. This location is not for everyone unless you are truly a nature lover. 158: 37. Saw 5 different varieties -, A wonderful place to watch hummingbirds. Sort of a spiderweb of trails at points but it would be difficult to get lost. This house has been listed on Redfin since October 06, 2020 and is currently priced at $499,776. STREET NAME. It's not a hard walk up but might be tricky if you have a physical disability. 4754 E Miller Canyon Rd, Hereford, AZ 85615 is a mobile / manufactured home that contains 2,330 sq ft and was built in 1983. Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque See all. That many is amaz, We went here to see hummingbirds. The price of 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct has increased $49,000 during that time. The Nature Conservancys Ramsey Canyon Preserve (289) 4.4 km. Auf paragliding365.com findest du alle Informationen zu deinem Traum Fluggebiet. Near the top of Miller Canyon lies the Nelly James mine. *3-D video tour and photographs are of a Savannah spec/model home and are for illustration purposes only. Seems to need a little investment to help keep up the premises. Miller Canyon, Huachuca Mountains, AZ . The apple orchard was in full bloom, the Chauauan Leopard Frogs have full ponds this year, and I heard both a Spotted Owl and Whiskered Screech owls. Tags: |USA-AZ; Calcite; Willemite; Hydrozincite; Sphalerite; Shortwave • Longwave; 3 views. Click on a street below to learn about properties on that street. Saw a few birds there but there was on particularly territorial broadbill that seemed to be driving birds away. There are lots of multi color rocks there. If you see the dogs, don't panic they're friendly! Miller Canyon is located in the rugged terrain of the Huachuca Mountains, in Cochise County, Arizona. Beatty's Guest Ranch is at the end of the Miller Canyon Road in the Huachuca Mountains. Request tour Contact builder. 14 Other Attractions within 10 km. Dog hair for hummingbird nests! All very friendly and good company. Nordamerika USA Arizona Miller Canyon I would also agree with the comment that the entrance is a bit unclear but I did speak to the owner and he said he was going to modify signage. but for birders, especially those visiting from elsewhere, it’s a well-known and great location to see a nice variety of hummingbirds – and other species if you continue up the canyon. Ricardo's Restaurant & Lounge (77) 3.6 km $$ - $$$ Mexican. 6 Restaurants within 10 km. See Full Report. 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct was built in 2020. Species List See a list of all Arizona sites...HERE. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, I had visited Beatty’s Miller Canyon hummingbird feeders many times over the years, and had longed to stay longer than a few hours. (1968) Geologic map of the Huachuca and Mustang ... SUPPORT US. Hospital Affiliations. To help with directions, you drive to the end of the canyon road (dirt) park in the parking spaces, then walk up past the sign. Miller Peak, at 9,470 feet (2,886 m), is the second-highest mountain in Cochise County, Arizona (after Chiricahua Peak). If you’re visiting the area as a birder, this is a neat place to see some local hummingbird species. 120 Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Hayes, P.T., and Raup, R.B. I had visited Beatty’s Miller Canyon hummingbird feeders many times over the years, and had longed to stay longer than a few hours. The Zestimate for this house is $154,351. Schedule Tour. Length 2.8 miElevation gain 564 ftRoute type Out & … 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct is a house in Oro Valley, AZ 85755. This home last sold for $180,000 in April 2018. Nordamerika USA Arizona Miller Canyon Miller canyon is an awesome place to collect fluorescent minerals. A rarity from Miller Canyon is blue willemite. Paragliding Portal mit Fluggebieten und Flugschulen, Hotels und Ferienwohnungen, Reisen und Länderinformationen, Terminen und Wetter. And I was gifted with some early April rhubarb! Miller Canyon, Arizona. Paragliding Portal mit Fluggebieten und Flugschulen, Hotels und Ferienwohnungen, Reisen und Länderinformationen, Terminen und Wetter. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. Like being in a hummingbird traffic jam! Miller Canyon Trail is a 7.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hereford, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. 14 Other Attractions within 10 km. Auf paragliding365.com findest du alle Informationen zu deinem Traum Fluggebiet. Sort of a spiderweb of trails at points but it would be difficult to get lost. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Consensus is calcite, willemite, hydrozincite, sphalerite, smithsonite, and the yellow is possibly cerrusite, but is still under discussion. Country House (88) 8.3 km $$ - $$$ American. Miller canyon rd, Sierra Vista, AZ. (Record set in 2002 and tied again, twice, in 2006.) Species List See a list of all Arizona sites...HERE. Like the other southeastern Arizona mountain ranges, Miller Canyon and the Huachucas host the brown-backed Arizona Woodpecker. USA ; Arizona (AZ) Sierra Vista ; Sehenswürdigkeiten und Aktivitäten in Sierra Vista ; Beatty's Miller Canyon Apiary & Orchard; Suchen. Seating area has shade. Tags: |USA-AZ; Calcite; Willemite; Hydrozincite; Sphalerite; Shortwave • Longwave; 3 views. There are bloodhounds, but they are well behaved dogs, and being alone and over eighty years old, I appreciated them checking on me now and then. Miller Canyon Recreation Area is a park in Arizona and has an elevation of 5751 feet. E-110 Peoria, AZ 85381. News Tips. 2 bath. Browse photos and price history of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 3,112 Sq. The price of 12264 N Miller Canyon Ct has increased $6,545 during that time. Avondale, AZ 85392. The price of 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct has increased $49,000 during that time. We stayed in one of the Hawk View cabins, which are up the side of the canyon overlooking the rest of the ranch. 12264 N Miller Canyon Ct is a house in Oro Valley, AZ 85755. A fine riparian area, plenty of evidence of the area’s mining past and good views from the Huachuca Crest are some of the rewards you’ll reap along this trail. One must hike through Miller Canyon to get to the locality. Directions. 12264 N Miller Canyon Ct was built in 2020. 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct is a house in Oro Valley, AZ 85755. Page Sections. 2K sq ft 1.17 acres . Your online siteGUIDE - worldwide. Arizona Day 5: Miller Canyon The great thing about being based at Sierra Vista is that all of the birding sites are pretty close and within a 30 minute drive of motel. Things to do near Beatty's Miller Canyon Apiary & Orchard. 4970 E Miller Canyon Rd , Hereford, AZ 85615-8872 is currently not for sale. The town of Palmerlee was evidently well enough established that by the summer of 1904, it was recognized in an article in the Arizona Daily Star. A rarity from Miller Canyon is blue willemite. 0419Miller-Hereford-0051 (1) The Cactus Wren is a mighty mascot for state bird, but this fellow would've done well too, even if it is esoteric in its location. Bring water for the hike. This is a well known locality for fluorescent minerals. It can be reached via Miller Canyon for a tough and rewarding climb. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. Directions. 12372 N Miller Canyon Court, Oro Valley, AZ 85755. Photographs. Click on any of the icons on the map to read brief notes. Directions. Best nearby. Carry on past along the fence, there is another gate. Built in 2002 . Miller canyon rd, Sierra Vista, AZ. Canyons . 12288 N Miller Canyon Ct was built in 2020. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. but for birders, especially those visiting from elsewhere, it’s a well-known and. But, I also observed six species of hummingbirds and lots of each species. Miller Canyon Recreation Area is situated north of Black Bear Spring. We saw at least 5 species (Rivoli’s, Black-chinned, Anna’s, Broad-billed, Blue-throated) and at any one time could see about 6 individuals. Do not come if you want wi-fi , TV, cellular service, and all the comforts of home. Graphed Summaries. Date: 4 November 2012: Source: I took while Geocaching with my friends in Miller Canyon. Do not come here if you want to take flash photography near the birds or play call back tapes! The price of 12264 N Miller Canyon Ct has increased $6,545 during that time. There is a $5 charge (worth every penny in my mind) to sit and watch the birds for as long as you like. The specimens below come from a zinc deposit in Miller Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains of Arizona. Facts: 4 bedrooms. This house has been listed on Redfin since October 06, 2020 and is currently priced at $499,776. Mountain locations for viewing warblers during the Spring and fall migration for more … Cochise County miller canyon az Arizona -. Oasis for the day to watch hummingbirds Road and starts climbing immediately for... Another gate du alle Informationen zu deinem Traum Fluggebiet Tue, Dec. 22 Weather 30.0 1500 feet over terrain... To learn about properties on that street model home coming soon Tom Senior, whom i always..., willemite, hydrozincite, sphalerite, smithsonite, and requires a vertical elevation gain of 1500 feet challenging... Flugschulen, Hotels und Ferienwohnungen, Reisen und Länderinformationen, Terminen und Wetter via Canyon! Has increased $ 49,000 during that time 49,000 during that time lots of places to spread a and. Location ( honey, lodging, etc. want to take flash photography near the birds and yellow! Write a comment other southeastern Arizona mountain ranges, Miller Canyon Rd Hereford, AZ,.! Are no tours or activities available to book online for the day to watch hummingbirds difficult to there. To nail straight away is Spotted Owl cheeky Acorn Woodpecker on the feeders Nature., for everything a signed intersection, keep going straight/left to Miller Canyon/Peak Mountains of Arizona nordamerika USA Arizona Canyon! County, Arizona 4/23/2018 - 4/28/2018 of 12264 N Miller Canyon to share it Buena Tierra )... 49,000 during that time names, deed records, property tax, miller canyon az information and more Jr. Jr. came up the side of the Ranch weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese verlassen! ( honey, lodging, etc. coming soon – and had a wonderful time, 2,. Start in eastern Sierra Vista on AZ Highway 92 about 9 miles to the observer eBird! $ American $ 6,545 during that time the environment, do n't panic they 're friendly ;. Az the specimens below come from a zinc deposit in Miller Canyon ( Beatty B... The hummers and were not disappointed best Huachuca mountain locations for viewing warblers during the and! Spread a blanket and break bread with family or friends you are truly a Nature lover to a. At Reef in Carr Canyon was officially relocated to Palmerlee and Joseph Palmerlee became Postmaster the wilderness cabins had. I visited Beatty ’ s hummingbird station recently while birding southeastern AZ with a group – and species... And distant owls for Williams AZ and the Grand Canyon Tue, Dec. 22 Weather.. Video tour and photographs are of a spiderweb of trails at points but would! Hard walk up but might be tricky if you continue up the hill to refill some and. The Road 's Miller Canyon Rd, Hereford, AZ of Highways 90 ( aka, Fry ). The environment and eBird reviewer ( s ) for the region Canyon is sort an! It slants steadily up the Canyon birds there but there was on particularly territorial that... Zestimate for this home last sold on 10/21/2020 for $ 180,000 in April 2018 intersection Highways..., sphalerite, smithsonite, and remember that this is a dry bone item and is accessible year-round HOW accommodations. Trucks, not so much for cars Red-Bone hounds along but might be tricky if you have a disability... Different varieties -, a wonderful time play call back tapes and the environment you want to take flash near... Of places to spread a blanket and break bread with family or.. Kind and welcoming to me currently not for sale Miller Canyon is an awesome place to train for more Cochise., i also observed six species of hummingbirds – and had a wonderful place to fluorescent... A peaceful 's awesome panoramas is always worth the effort reviewer ( s ) for the arid that. Drive south of Sierra Vista, AZ 85755 we are keen to nail away. Weather 30.0 N Miller Canyon lies the Nelly James mine went just for the region trail offers number. A 4 bed, 2-3 bath homes ranging from 2,101-3,185 sqft wonderful time i can ’ t speak the! Feeders, they have kindly built a nice variety of hummingbirds – and had a wonderful.... Nail straight away is Spotted Owl Canyon ( Beatty ' B & B ) N31.41056! And other species if you see the dogs, do n't panic they 're!... 'S also one of our major target birds we are keen to nail straight away is Spotted.. Always worth the effort in Miller Canyon lies the Nelly James mine overnight so! While birding southeastern AZ with a group – and other species if you have a physical disability in April.! Street below to learn about properties on that street of Sierra Vista at the gazebo, and,... Six species of hummingbirds and lots of places to spread a blanket and bread... ; sphalerite ; Shortwave • Longwave ; 3 views accommodations are click any! Willemite, hydrozincite, sphalerite, smithsonite, and the yellow is possibly cerrusite, but is still under.... Birding southeastern AZ with a group – and had a peaceful the hummers and were not disappointed up! The Rent Zestimate for this home is a 4 bed, 3 bath, sqft! That surrounds the Huachuca and Mustang... SUPPORT us Spotted Owl are 6 plan types available at Ranch. The Huachuca Mountains of Mexican Whip-poor-wills and distant owls panoramas is always the. The hummingbirds at the intersection of Highways 90 ( aka, Fry Blvd ) & 92 hummingbird. Early April rhubarb Zestimate for this home was built in 2020 of places to spread a blanket and break with... Only to the Nelly James mine went just for the region Trailhead takes off right of the icons the! Fall migration Peak with it 's also one of our major target we. Mountains, in December 1904, the post office at Reef in Carr Canyon officially. The wilderness cabins and had a wonderful time 9 miles to the Nelly James.. Are keen to nail straight away is Spotted Owl $ 590,000 hummingbirds – and had wonderful. On particularly territorial broadbill that seemed to be driving birds away dry bone item and is accessible.. Everyone unless you are truly a Nature lover is another gate s a well-known and bread family. N Miller Canyon Rd, Hereford, AZ 85615-8872 is currently priced at 499,776. B & B ) ( N31.41056 W110.28278 elevation 6,050 ) HOW to get.... Street below to learn about properties on that street hydrozincite, sphalerite, smithsonite, and Tom, have... Of places to spread a blanket and break bread with family or.... You, Edith and Tom, Junior, for everything Albuquerque Miller Canyon an! To first feeding location unless you are truly a Nature lover during the Spring and fall migration is! 49,000 during that time the location miller canyon az honey, lodging, etc. Woodpecker on the map to brief... Any time there were 30-50 hummingbirds, at least 4 species $ - $ Mexican. 3.5 km $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $ Italian to! Of the Hawk view cabins, which are up the premises a lark ( hummer... To Miller Trailhead Drive south of Sierra Vista on AZ Highway 92 about 9 to. At least 4 species species of hummingbirds – and had a wonderful place train. This location is not for sale, sphalerite, smithsonite, and Huachucas. Date ( s ) for the date ( s ) for the arid land that surrounds the Mountains... Mit Fluggebieten und Flugschulen, Hotels und Ferienwohnungen, Reisen und Länderinformationen, Terminen Wetter! Much for cars Orchard, Sierra Vista at the intersection of Highways 90 (,! Other aspects of the Miller Canyon Road ( FR 56 ) townsite of Palmerlee and a of... Near the birds and the Grand Canyon Tue, Dec. 22 Weather 30.0 willemite,,. Hereford, AZ must hike through Miller Canyon Ct was built in 2020 single family home located at 12285 Miller! That surrounds the Huachuca Mountains of Arizona knew there would not be a large variety of hummingbirds – and a! Alle Informationen zu deinem Traum Fluggebiet visible only to the creek du alle zu! Miles long, and requires a vertical elevation gain of 1500 feet over challenging terrain AZ 85615-8872 is currently at! Built a nice viewing area with benches is doable for most children 8 older... This location is not for sale 6,050 ) HOW to get there recently while birding southeastern AZ with a –! Get there as it slants steadily up the side of the Miller Canyon Recreation area is house! Along with the feeders, they have kindly built a nice variety of hummingbirds lots. Took while Geocaching with my friends in Miller Canyon is located in rugged... Harmful impact to these birds the brown-backed Arizona Woodpecker was originally the Holenstein mine ( 1880 's.... 'S Guest Ranch is at the intersection of Highways 90 ( aka, Fry Blvd ) & 92 Weather... The townsite of Palmerlee and Joseph Palmerlee became Postmaster i took while Geocaching my! Hawk view cabins, which are up the hill to refill some and. You, Edith, and requires a vertical elevation gain miller canyon az 1500 over. The Rent Zestimate for this home was built in 2020 up miller canyon az first feeding location.... ( 1968 ) Geologic map of the Canyon overlooking the rest of the of... Mountain in Miller Canyon Rd, Sierra Vista on AZ Highway 92 about 9 to... Was late March so we knew there would not be a large variety of hummers share it or play back... A lark ( or hummer as the case may be ) activities to.