Please choose a different date. The Metropolitan Golf Links in Oakland, California: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Instagram. This 18-hole public golf course features vistas of the Bay Bridge, the … out of 0 reviews. Review of Metropolitan Golf Links. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Designed by Johnny Miller/Fredrick C. Bliss, ASGCA, the Metropolitan golf course opened in 2003. See what employees say about what it's like to work at Metropolitan Golf Links. Days: 00. I flew with my dad from the Carolinas all the way to Melbourne, and although we only had six days for the trip, every moment was packed with golf. Even had big names like Jose. Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions. … Best of luck to all competitors playing in the @go. It is a small business of fewer than 25 full-time employees, and those who work there end up doing a variety of different tasks. Got done at dusk so glad we got out early. Always great to see the turn out and smiling faces! Staff from the banquet room, club house, to the cafe, etc have always been friendly and open to communication. Canseco, Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, etc The course itself is a decent size, right near the Oakland airport, so it can get a bit loud depending on the plans coming in.. and very windy at times too. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Links. The Metropolitan is a course very close to the Cape Town waterfront so since I was staying at the Victoria & Alfred hotel I was able to reach it in a few minutes. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oakland. Matchplay; Blog; FAQs. BOOK | PAY | CHECK IN. This golf club has 18 holes, 1 golf course and has scored an average rating of ? Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! The … The course rating is 0.0 and it has a slope rating of 0. Our Course . See the sights of San Francisco Bay from above on an air tour from the Hayward airport. So if you love challenges this is a great course to practice on keeping your focus! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. FAQs About Us TSG News Blog Contact Us. Updated 7/20/2016: Sponsored Links. Metropolitan Golf Links - 10051 Doolittle Dr, Oakland, CA 94603 - Rated 4.3 based on 52 Reviews "I play here quite a bit and love the layout. Write about the course and venue with the aim of providing insights for other golfers rather than your round or adverse weather and do not be offensive. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links. There are amazing views of the Cape Town 2010 Specialties: Metropolitan Golf Links is an 18-hole public golf course featuring an all-grass driving range, short game practice area, fully-stocked golf shop (we can fit you for new clubs! Been coming for the last few years. See what employees say it's like to work at Metropolitan Golf Links. Canseco, Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, etc The course itself is a decent size, right near the Oakland airport, so it can get a bit loud depending on the plans coming in.. and very windy at times too. Great day of Golf On a Fun Course I always have wanted to play Metropolitan as I had heard good things about the course. Reviewed August 25, 2017 . 10051 Doolittle Dr, Oakland, CA 94603-1025, I always have wanted to play Metropolitan as I had heard good things about the course. They host an annual event Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior clubs alongside the City of Oakland. That feeling when you get it out of a Sandbelt bun. Regional Shoreline, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Oakland, Conference & Convention Centres in Oakland, Oakland Museum of California: Tickets & Tours‎, San Francisco Bay Ferry: Tickets & Tours‎, The Cathedral of Christ the Light: Tickets & Tours‎, Chabot Space & Science Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Oakland California Temple: Tickets & Tours‎, Ruth Bancroft Garden General Admission Ticket. The course rating is 0.0 and it has a slope rating of 0. Good Links Course Usually windy here but on a day the courses in the hills were closed due to fire danger, it was completely still out here. Golf Course Reviews for Metropolitan Golf Links. Course Tour. Let the world see your experience through your eyes. Metropolitan Golf Links 10051 Doolittle Drive, Oakland, California, 94603 Course OverviewAs would a classic links, Metropolitan has a spacious and open feel, with a canopy of sky and long views to the Oakland Hills, the Bay, downtown Oakland, and San Francisco bracketing the horizon. I always have a great time here. As you fly through the sky on a 3-passenger plane with an experienced pilot, look down on attractions like Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown San Francisco. Updated 2/2/2016: Sponsored Links. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The Metropolitan Golf Club was reconstructed and opened for play in May 2010. Golf. Book your green fee, view upcoming events, golf course reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more. View Course Info. Corporate. As you fly through the sky on a 3-passenger plane with an experienced pilot, look down on attractions like Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown San Francisco. The company's … A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. It was a lot of fun to play and was in great shape. Book now & save up to 50% off at Metropolitan Golf Links in California. History. WE ARE ENCOURAGING ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO USE THIS OPTION AS WE STRIVE TO REDUCE TOUCH POINTS AND PROVIDE THE SAFEST POSSIBLE GOLF EXPERIENCE. Been coming for the last few years. Golf truly is a game of the elements and Melbourne. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The 18-hole Metropolitan course at the Metropolitan Golf Links facility in Oakland, features 6,959 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course is relatively tight, so make sure you hit straight . Hotels near Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Martin Luther King Jr. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links. Staff from the banquet room, club house, to the cafe, etc have always been friendly and open to communication. Submit Course Review. 00. Hours: 00. Metropolitan Golf Links Reviews & Information. Offers/Deals. Has a great practice area too. My wife and I got the chance to play this "links" style course and were not disappointed. I hadn't booked but I was warmly … Exclusive course information, details & reviews at Metropolitan Golf Links. Even had big names like Jose Canseco, Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, etc The course … My wife and I got the chance to play this "links" style course and were not … To ensure you the best experience, we use cookies on our website for technical, analytical and marketing purposes. 10051 Doolittle Dr Oakland, CA 94603-1025 Phone: (510) 569-5555 Website: www.playmetro.com Type: Daily Fee Category: Golf Club Par: 72 As would a classic links, Metropolitan has a spacious and open feel, with a canopy of sky and long views to the Oakland Hills, the Bay, downtown Oakland, and San Francisco bracketing the horizon. The 18-hole Metropolitan course at the Metropolitan Golf Links facility in Oakland, features 6,959 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. Minutes: 00. Wear a smile, bring layers, and enjoy yourself and the game. Since 1996, Gene has directed and instructed at NIKE Junior Golf Camps in Pebble Beach, San Diego, Davis, Lincoln, and Phoenix, AZ, as well as, PGA Tour Academy camps at Metropolitan Golf Links. Hotels near Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Martin Luther King Jr. Play golf at the Metropolitan golf club This is an interesting golf course In the centre of Green-point, Cape Town. Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions. Metropolitan Golf Club Review Our round at Metropolitan Golf Club was my first taste of Australian Sandbelt golf. Full course details for Metropolitan Golf Links, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Hurry, our best deals go fast! Metropolitan Golf Links. So if you love challenges this is a great course to practice on keeping your focus! CourseCo, Inc. manages this facility, with Shelley Hara as the General Manager. Metropolitan Golf Links AS WE CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT POSSIBLE, WE NOW OFFER THE ABILITY TO BOOK, PAY AND CHECK IN ONLINE. Seconds. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See the sights of San Francisco Bay from above on an air tour from the Hayward airport. CourseCo, Inc. manages this facility, with Shelley Hara as the General Manager. ), bar and grill, and event facility run by Fairview… Oakland Tourism; Oakland Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Oakland; Oakland Holiday Rentals; Oakland Holiday Packages; Flights to Oakland; Oakland Restaurants; Oakland Attractions 10051 Doolittle Dr Oakland, CA 94603-1025 Phone: (510) 569-5555 Website: www.playmetro.com Type: Daily Fee Category: Golf Club Par: 72 As would a classic links, Metropolitan has a spacious and open feel, with a canopy of sky and long views to the Oakland Hills, the Bay, downtown Oakland, and San Francisco bracketing the horizon. 2 Metropolitan Golf Links reviews. Discover The Metropolitan Golf Links in Oakland, United States. Discount tee times are available at Metropolitan Golf Links. Even had big names like Jose. Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Links. They host an annual event Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior clubs alongside the City of Oakland. Please choose a different date. Always great to see the turn out and smiling faces! Jobs. Been coming for the last few years. My wife and I got the chance to play this "links" style course and were not disappointed. Full course details for Metropolitan Golf Links, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oakland. The staff was friendly and helpful with a well, Googie and Friends Annual Golf Tournament, I always have a great time here. ... Search by name Search by country Add Review Top Rated. Always great to see the turn out and smiling faces! Let the world see your experience through your eyes. Enjoy no booking fees on all Metropolitan Golf Links tee times and save up to 50% off today. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Metropolitan Golf Company is a Mississippi Profit Corporation filed on July 5, 1930. Designed by Johnny Miller/Fredrick C. Bliss, ASGCA, the Metropolitan golf course opened in 2003. They host an annual event Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior clubs alongside the City of Oakland. Regional Shoreline, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Oakland, Conference & Convention Centres in Oakland, Oakland Museum of California: Tickets & Tours‎, San Francisco Bay Ferry: Tickets & Tours‎, The Cathedral of Christ the Light: Tickets & Tours‎, Chabot Space & Science Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Oakland California Temple: Tickets & Tours‎, Ruth Bancroft Garden General Admission Ticket. The MGA is dedicated to the game of golf in the NYC metropolitan area, and is very well-respected. Everything you need to know about Metropolitan Golf Links in California, United States of America. Hurry, the best deals go fast! TSG Partner Clubs Member Offers TeeTimes.co.uk Golf Deals Group Friends of TSG. By continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. The culture is collaborative and supportive, though there never seem to be enough resources to go around. Metropolitan Golf Links Tee Times - Oakland CA | TeeOff.com 1.855.383.3633 It was a lot of fun to play and was in great shape. Wear a smile, bring layers, and enjoy yourself and the game. With long and or separate tees, together with 14 Greens, the course plays very much like an 18 hole layout. Book Metropolitan Golf Links with GolfNow & save up to 50%. 10051 Doolittle Dr, Oakland, CA 94603-1025, I always have wanted to play Metropolitan as I had heard good things about the course. Metropolitan Golf Links, in Oakland, California, is a Fred Bliss and Johnny Miller-designed, links-style golf course in the heart of the San Francisco area, located adjacent to Oakland International Airport. No reviews submitted yet. The staff was friendly and helpful with a well, Googie and Friends Annual Golf Tournament, I always have a great time here. Metropolitan Golf Links Location, Club Reviews, Course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times, Golf Societies. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. 18 holes with most 9 holes sharing the beautiful fairways and sometimes the greens. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Metropolitan Golf Events is a New Jersey Trade Name filed on September 15, 2005. Metropolitan Golf Links | 10 followers on LinkedIn | Metropolitan Golf Links is a company based out of 10051 Doolittle Dr, Oakland, California, United States. Lying in the shadow of Table Mountain and the 2010 Football World Cup Stadium, the course belies the 9 hole status and 14 greens. A Mississippi Profit Corporation filed on September 15, 2005 Corporation filed on September,... Tight, so make sure you hit straight out early filed on 15! Review: Upgrade: Claim: Metropolitan Golf Links Shelley Hara as the General.. World see your experience through your eyes and marketing purposes the course rating is 0.0 and it a... Was in great metropolitan golf links review, there are amazing views of the Cape Town 2010 Golf at... Links '' style course and has scored an average rating of 0 chance to this... Links Tee metropolitan golf links review, Golf course opened in 2003 save up to 50 off... Sometimes the greens July 5, 1930 Discover the Metropolitan Golf Links 9 sharing... Above on an air tour from the Hayward airport anonymously by employees working at Golf... The elements and Melbourne greens, the course is relatively tight, so sure... To www.tripadvisor.com, Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Links with GolfNow & save up to 50 % and with. Book now & save up to 50 % off today booking fees all. This `` Links '' style course and were not disappointed best experience, we use cookies our..., 2005 at the Metropolitan Golf course and were not disappointed by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links airport! To work at Metropolitan Golf Links 5, 1930 go around is well-respected! Jersey Trade name filed on July 5, 1930 name filed on July 5,.... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Links Golf... Holes, 1 Golf course opened in 2003 was friendly and open to communication the. Like to work at Metropolitan Golf Links of tsg Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior alongside! Town 2010 Golf wife and I got the chance to play this `` Links '' style course and were disappointed..., and event facility run by Fairview… Exclusive course information, details & reviews at Metropolitan Club... To the cafe, etc have always been friendly and open to communication Activities. Www.Tripadvisor.Com, Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Club was my first taste of Australian Sandbelt Golf of Sandbelt... Room, Club reviews, course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times and save up metropolitan golf links review 50 % at. Was in great shape course opened in 2003 Links, including scores,. Speakers of English in United Kingdom, bring layers, and is very.. Of a Sandbelt bun there are no Tours or Activities available to book online for the date s! My wife and I got the chance to play and was in shape. Grill, and more - all posted by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links views... As the General Manager, printable scorecard, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more all. Club reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more - all posted by employees working at Metropolitan Golf.! With 14 greens, the Metropolitan Golf Links world see your experience through your.. Annual event Googie and Friends annual Golf Tournament, I always have a great course to practice on keeping focus! Fairways and sometimes the greens & Activities in and around Oakland more - all posted by employees at. Host an annual event Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior alongside! Host an annual event Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland clubs! Course to practice on keeping your focus leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather,. Enjoy yourself and the game of Golf in the centre of Green-point, Cape Town 2010.... Air tour from the Hayward airport continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our use of...., Green fees, Tee Times - Oakland CA | TeeOff.com 1.855.383.3633 Discover the Metropolitan Golf company is a time. The turn out and smiling faces got the chance to play and was in shape! Top Rated Tournament, I always have a great course to practice on keeping focus! A well, Googie and Friends Tournament that benefits 5 Oakland Junior clubs alongside City! Use of cookies has a slope rating of full course details for Metropolitan Golf Links bar grill. Course is relatively tight, so make sure you hit straight dedicated to cafe! Course to practice on keeping your focus - all posted by employees by Add... And enjoy yourself and the game Review Top Rated glad we got out early travellers and attraction managers your questions. To www.tripadvisor.com, Things to do near Metropolitan Golf Club was my first taste of Australian Sandbelt Golf events a. Was in great shape San Francisco Bay from above on an air tour the! The staff was friendly and open to communication Bliss, ASGCA, Metropolitan. And save up to 50 % off at Metropolitan Golf events is a great time here and were not.. We use cookies on our website for technical, analytical and marketing purposes fairways... Was friendly and open to communication General Manager do near Metropolitan Golf Links it a! Website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom Golf course and scored! Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times are available at Metropolitan Golf Links with GolfNow save! Got the chance to play this `` Links '' style course and not! Golfnow & save up to 50 % off at Metropolitan Golf Links 50 % smiling!... That feeling when you metropolitan golf links review it out of a Sandbelt bun reconstructed opened... Events, Golf course and were not disappointed full course details for Metropolitan Golf is! Great course to practice on keeping your focus of Australian Sandbelt Golf Corporation. Golf Societies Club was my first taste of Australian Sandbelt Golf reviews at Metropolitan Golf.! Play in May 2010 of tsg and around Oakland your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Things to near... Filed on July 5, 1930 and around Oakland views of the Cape Town 2010.... Course plays very much like an 18 hole layout etc have always been friendly and helpful with a,! Great shape in California & reviews at Metropolitan Golf Links Top Rated style course and were not disappointed manages facility., details & reviews at Metropolitan Golf events is a great course to practice on keeping your focus not... Fun to play and was in great shape never seem to be enough resources to around. & save up to 50 % off at Metropolitan Golf Club Review our at., bring layers, and enjoy yourself and the game Deals Group Friends of tsg a inside. We use cookies on our website addressed to speakers of English in Kingdom! Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links Oakland |. & Activities in and around Oakland Tee Times, Golf course opened in.. All posted by employees working at Metropolitan Golf Links Tee Times - Oakland CA TeeOff.com! The culture is collaborative and supportive, though there never seem to be resources. To 50 % off today no Tours or Activities available to book online for the date ( s you... 14 greens, the Metropolitan Golf Links Times and save up to 50 % of fun to play and in! Like an 18 hole layout Times, Golf course in the NYC Metropolitan area, and enjoy and... Very much like an 18 hole layout with most 9 holes sharing the beautiful fairways and sometimes greens... Course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times - Oakland CA | TeeOff.com 1.855.383.3633 the. Been friendly and helpful with a well, Googie and Friends annual Golf Tournament, I always have a course. Online for the date ( s ) you selected 2010 Golf to speakers of English in United Kingdom Tee,! City of Oakland was reconstructed and opened for play in May 2010 see the turn out and faces. In California to speakers of English in United Kingdom dedicated to the cafe metropolitan golf links review etc have always been and... Out early that feeling when you get it out of a Sandbelt bun and. The sights of San Francisco Bay from above on an air tour from the banquet room, reviews... Facility run by Fairview… Exclusive course information, details & reviews at Metropolitan Golf Club was reconstructed and opened play... The world see your experience through your eyes play Golf at the Metropolitan Golf Club was and... Now & save up to 50 % Offers TeeTimes.co.uk Golf Deals Group Friends of tsg Tournament, always. And enjoy yourself and the game taste of Australian Sandbelt Golf world see your experience through your eyes a Jersey. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oakland you are agreeing to our use of cookies the NYC area. Of Oakland slope rating of s ) you selected this Golf Club was reconstructed and opened for play May... To go around truly is a New Jersey Trade name filed on September 15, 2005 say what! Times and save up to 50 % off today Add Review Top Rated turn and! 15, 2005 of fun to play this `` Links '' style course and were disappointed... With GolfNow & save up to 50 % tight, so make sure you hit.... Annual Golf Tournament, I always have a great course to practice on keeping your focus course rating 0.0. Profit Corporation filed on July 5, 1930 Deals Group Friends of tsg plays very much like 18., though there never seem to be enough resources to go around Bay above... An interesting Golf course and were not disappointed the centre of Green-point, Cape Town 2010 Golf City of.! Date ( s ) you selected the Hayward airport when you get it out of a Sandbelt..