Jump Juice Bar. Nutritionally dense our range of made to order fresh juices and smoothies are packed full of key nutrients to help you on your way every day. Jump For Joy With a Juice Bar! Cork-based juice bar company jump into national delivery service Claire and Charlie Scanlan started Jump Juice Bars when they opened their first store in Waterford in August 2003. Follow us on our social network channels and keep up to date with whats going on at Jump Juice. Jump Juice Bars serve up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. I went for the 'cool banana' with banana and strawberry. CORK-based company, Jump Juice Bars, has launched a new service Jump Juice Direct, which offers nationwide delivery of fresh juices, smoothies, juice cleanses, protein balls and more. Jump Juice Bar serves the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Jump juice bar was my first job here in Ireland and I can tell I am so happy I experienced it. 4.1K likes. Jump Juice Bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. Smoothie Queen is an up-and-coming business in the Lansing area. Email Next. Facebook Twitter Instagram. Uncover why Jump Juice Bar is the best company for you. Last Name. The smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and … See 3 tips from 32 visitors to Jump Juice Bar. www.www.jumpjuicebar.com Opening Hours: Get In Touch. A little kiosk on the top floor, the have a straightforward offering of juices, smoothies, nuts, and protein bars if that's your thing. We serve Healthy Smoothies, Clean Energy Drinks, Protein Coffees & Protein Juices. Uncover why Jump Juice Bar is the best company for you. See 1 tip from 25 visitors to Jump Juice Bar. Jump Juice Bar offers you the best tasting juices and smoothies, and all delivered professionally in an uplifting and healthy environment. At Jump Juice Bar your senses are awakened with the smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, and the vibrant colours of the décor. "I love the berrie one!!! Jump juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. Take away version is messy." Jump juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. There are plenty of stores that now sell freshly pressed juice or even make a juice blend right in front of you. If you want to work at your local Jump Juice Bar but they aren’t hiring, apply here and we’ll try to find a position in a store that suits you! Jump juice bars offer you the best tasting juices and smoothies delivered professionally from an uplifting environment. Report this profile About Retail shop manager with over 10 years experience and excellent communication skills high standard of customer service, able to to work on my own initiative or part of team, multi-task, trustworthy, open for new challenges. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Juice & Smoothie Bar. Choose from over 30 menu items or if you desire create your own and add one of our fantastic nutritional … Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Nutgrove Way, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, Ireland D14 F5X7. Juice has become the new hot food trend recently. 4 reviews of Jump Juice Bars "Waiting for someone to arrive at an airport must be one of the most boring things in the world, especially as the waiting time can be so unpredictable. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Jump juice bar was my first job here in Ireland and I can tell I am so happy I experienced it. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked … Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Fonthill Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. When you visit a Jump juice bar your senses are awakened. Activity Great leaders must be humble, … Where: Find: Home / Ireland / Maynooth, County Kildare / Jump Juice Bar; Jump Juice Bar. Jump For Joy With a Juice Bar! Jump Juice Bar menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Jump juice bars serve up a selection of the best fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. There was no banana so I was asked if I'd like to … Join to Connect Jump Juice Bar. Jump Juice Bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go, serving up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. There are plenty of stores that now sell freshly pressed juice or even make a juice blend right in front of you. First Name. Click the glass ans then drag and drop the respective fruit inside fruit mixer to … Remember to like and follow us on our Social Channels to keep up to date. Tel: 00 353 (0)25 49070 Log In. Русский . jumpjuicebar.eu (hosted on heg.com) details, including IP, backlinks, redirect information, and reverse IP shared hosting data Nutritionally dense our range of made to order fresh juices and smoothies are packed full of key nutrients to help you on your way every day. Head Office. Menu (including prices) for Jump Juice Bar may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Delicious and nutritious, it hit the spot. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Address. Log in; Sign up; Home / … Juice Nation - 111 S Washington Sq, Lansing, MI 48933 - Rated 4.8 based on 47 Reviews "What a wonderful experience and fantastic juices! More in Blanchardstown Shopping... (29) Jump Juice Bar … When you visit a Jump Juice Bar, your senses are awakened. Jump Juice Bar offers you the best tasting juices and smoothies, and all delivered professionally in an uplifting and healthy environment. Jump Juice bar. You are just a few steps away. Serve each customer with the desired order and try not to confuse the orders. All jump smoothies are made with 98% fat free frozen pro biotic natural yoghurt. Jump Juice Bar Dublin; Jump Juice Bar, Clondalkin; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jump Juice Bar Restaurant on Zomato Serves Juices. That's why it's really essential that Jump Juice bar makes their juices with really fresh ingredients on the spot . Thankfully Jump Juice was on hand to sort me out. It is an icon with title Current Location. and the Cherry Cow (it's a-mow-zing!) The 100 percent pure fruit and vegetable cold-pressed juices and smoothies can now be ordered online through the dedicated website jumpjuicedirect.ie and delivered straight to your home via a … Remember to like and follow us on our Social Channels to keep up to date. We serve up a selection of the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. Having the passion … Please check individual store for exact trading hours When you visit a Jump Juice Bar, your senses are awakened. Choose from 35 juice and smoothie menu items or try our new frozen yogurt ‘Toppers range’ or if you’re up for it our breakfast range of ‘Brunch Pots’. 1* For the staff: Always super nice. Register Loyalty Card; My Account; Checkout; Basket; HOME; ABOUT US; STORES; NEWS; PROMOTIONS; MENU, NUTRITION & ALLERGENS. Jump Juice Bar serves the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies. (^_^)b One joke … Having … Stop by today for a … Web: www.jumpjuicebar.com. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. They have many different choices of smoothies, juices and tea. Jump Juice Bar Ltd Natalia Mucha +353 214834271 10, Faber Castell Business Campus, Carrignagroghera, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 C793, Ireland. No results found for Trending Searches. Apply For This Job. Email: info@jumpjuicebar.com. Follow us on our social network channels and keep up to date with whats going on at Jump Juice. Attach a … English . All info on Jump Juice Bar in Maynooth - Call to book a table. Ladin, lingua ladina . 1* For the staff: Always super nice. Fax: 00 353 (0)25 49088. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Choose from 35 juice and smoothie menu items or try our new frozen yogurt ‘Toppers range’ or if you’re up for it our breakfast range of ‘Brunch Pots’. Play Jump Juice Bar Get started by entering your email. Jump Juice Bar. You are the opened a fruit juice stand where you are ready to serve the customers with fresh juice and delicious shacks. Browse from this … I decided to distract myself from the hypnotic lure of the arrivals doors opening and closing and opening and closing by trying a Protein Punch at Jump Juice Bars in the arrivals hall. When you pay a visit to Jump Juice Bar, your senses are awakened with the scent of the freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and décor, the juicers and blenders humming in the background and the friendly informative staff. Report this profile About Retail shop manager with over 10 years experience and excellent communication skills high standard of customer service, able to to work on my own initiative or part of team, multi-task, trustworthy, open for new challenges. When you visit the Jervis Jump juice bar your senses are awakened. You are just a few steps away. U better get the small size, its enough and 1€ less" Tel – 051 873697. Spirulina is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatorys so it really makes a difference that they add this to their juices . That's why it's really essential that Jump Juice bar makes their juices with really fresh ingredients on the spot . 1st floor, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Loyalty pays. Jump juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. A little kiosk on the top floor, the have a straightforward offering of juices, smoothies, nuts, and protein bars if that's your thing. When you pay a visit to Jump Juice Bar, your senses are awakened with the scent of the freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and décor, the juicers and blenders humming in the background and the friendly informative staff. Jump Juice Bar Ltd Natalia Mucha +353 214834271 10, Faber Castell Business Campus, Carrignagroghera, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 C793, Ireland. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Attach a CV to your application. 61 were here. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Delicious and nutritious, it hit the spot. When you visit a Jump juice bar your senses are awakened. Jump Juice Bar Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Email: info@jumpjuicebar.com Jump Juice Bar. Follow us on our social network channels and keep up to date with whats going on at Jump Juice. I decided to distract myself from the hypnotic lure of the arrivals doors opening and closing and opening and closing by trying a Protein Punch at Jump Juice Bars in the arrivals hall. Jump juice bar at Jervis offers you the best tasting juices and smoothies delivered professionally from an uplifting environment. John Gjekaj • Jan 18, 2019. We serve up a selection of the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Jump Juice Bar "My new favourite smoothie bar in town, yes it is ! Thankfully Jump Juice was on hand to sort me out. Juice has become the new hot food trend recently. T: +353 … Retail Manager at Jump Juice Bar Ireland 48 connections. the exciting option in healthy choices for the active person on the go Jump juice bars serve up a selection of mouth watering, nutritious, energising juices and smoothies that leave you wanting more.,Main St,Jump Juice Bar,Carrigaline Jump to Get started by entering your email. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. The products are healthy and tasty. Adding a juice bar to your supermarket, eatery, or school could be a great extra source of revenue and show customers that you're on trend and ready to supply them with what they're … Find out what works well at Jump Juice Bar from the people who know best. See 4 more locations ›. Tel – 051 873697. "Pick up a loyalty card, for a free Smoothie!" Detect current location It is an icon with title Search. Gimnazium Filakovo,Slovakia. Jump juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. Jump juice bars serve up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. You can contact us directly by any of the options listed below. Telephone: 021 427 0323. "5 euro Nutella crepe + tiny smoothie is the bomb. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. I went for the 'cool banana' with banana and strawberry. Jump Juice Bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go, serving up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. Please check individual store for exact trading hours This juice has 141 calories and the added spirulina provides lots … John Gjekaj • Jan 18, 2019. Get Directions. All our smoothies are blended, squeezed, made fresh to order for you. Upload a new CV . Remember to like and follow us on our Social Channels to keep up to date. The products are healthy and tasty. Jump Juice Bar Clondalkin Menu - View the Menu for Jump Juice Bar Dublin on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jump Juice Bar menu and prices. Jump juice bars serve up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. First Name. More in Liffey Valley Shopping... (24) Jump Juice Bar address, Jump Juice Bar location. Jump Juice Bar Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Juice Nation is a must for the health-conscious downtown visitors and regulars. Jump juice bars offer you the best tasting juices and smoothies delivered professionally from an uplifting environment. Even if the manager I had there was not always very patient and supportive my whole experience was constructive and I would be happy to work again for them! Smoothie Queen. Jump juice bars serve up a selection of the best fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. Juice & Smoothie Bar Back to stores. Contact Details. A little kiosk on the top floor, the have a straightforward offering of juices, smoothies, nuts, and protein bars if that's your thing. Find out what works well at Jump Juice Bar from the people who know best. Kongregate free online game Jump Juice Bar - We have a new bar in the middle of a lovely park. Telephone: 021 427 0323. You can contact us directly by any of the options listed below. Even if the manager I had there was not always very patient and supportive my whole experience was constructive and I would be happy to work again for them! Little wonder, then, that Cork-based company, Jump Juice Bars, has just launched Jump Juice Direct, a door-to-door service aimed at helping health … Español . Cost €10 for two people (approx.) Thankfully Jump Juice was on hand to sort me out. I went for the 'cool banana' with banana and strawberry. Jump Juice Bar is one of the latest food serving games that can be played for free online by all the girls and boys who love serving games. This juice has 141 calories and the added spirulina provides lots of benefits that the other juices don't have . All of them. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. 4 reviews of Jump Juice Bars "Waiting for someone to arrive at an airport must be one of the most boring things in the world, especially as the waiting time can be so unpredictable. CORK-based company, Jump Juice Bars, has launched a new service Jump Juice Direct, which offers nationwide delivery of fresh juices, smoothies, juice cleanses, protein balls and more. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. At Jump Juice Bar your senses are awakened with the smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, and the vibrant colours of the décor. All of them. Jump Juice Bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. Last Name. Jump Juice Bar | 32 followers on LinkedIn | Jump Juice Bar is a company based out of United Kingdom. These days I'm fond of the Classic Banana (it drives me banana!) Address. All info on Jump Juice Bar in Maynooth - Call to book a table. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Jump juice bar is a positive option in healthy option for the active person on the go. Fuel good. View about Smoothie & Juice Bars in Lansing, Michigan on Facebook. Their friendly informative staff offer you the … We offer fresh fruit smoothies, yogurt parfaits and smoothie bowls. All jump juice bars offer a loyalty … We serve up a selection of the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. The smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and décor, the juicers and blenders humming in the background along with the friendly informative staff brings your experience to a higher level. See 13 photos and 4 tips from 190 visitors to Jump Juice Bar. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Jump Juice Bar. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Jump juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the active person on the go. The smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and décor, the juicers and blenders humming in the background along with the […] This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Jump Juice Bar Clondalkin Menu - View the Menu for Jump Juice Bar Dublin on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jump Juice Bar menu and prices. Jump Juice Bar menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Tel: 00 353 (0)25 49070 Ok I haven't met the entire staff but everytime I go there is someone different and they are nice :) 1* For the choice: Juice or smoothie, any fruit. See 4 more locations ›. Jump Juice Bar | 32 followers on LinkedIn | Jump Juice Bar is a company based out of United Kingdom. Select the stores that you would like to apply for: [x] Arthur’s Quay Shopping Centre, Limerick Athlone Town Centre, Shopping Centre, Athlone, Co. Westmeath Blackpool Shopping Centre, Cork Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15 Castlewest Shopping Centre, Ballincollig, Cork City Square Shopping Centre, Waterford Corrib Shopping Centre, Eyre St, Galway Douglas Court Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork Heuston Station, Dublin 8 Ilac Shopping Centre Jervis Centre, Dublin 1 Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Dublin MacDonagh Junction, Kilkenny Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Mahon, Cork Manor Mills Shopping Centre, Maynooth, Co.Kildare Merchants Quay Shopping Centre, Patricks Street, Cork Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 Paul St Shopping Centre, Paul St, Cork Pavillions Shopping Centre, Swords, Co. Dublin Pier D Departure Lounge, Dublin Airport Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin Whitewater Shopping Centre, Newbridge, Kildare Wilton Shopping Centre, Wilton, Cork. If you want to work at your local Jump Juice Bar but they aren’t hiring, apply here and we’ll try to find a position in a store that suits you! These days I'm fond of the Classic Banana (it drives me banana!) You are applying with your CV: No CV attached. OR. Apply For This Job. Juices; Smoothies; … Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #24 of 34 pubs & bars in Maynooth #49 of 57 restaurants in Maynooth . Ok I haven't met the entire staff but everytime I go there is someone different and they are nice :) 1* For the choice: Juice or smoothie, any fruit. Jump Juice Bars serve up a delicious selection of nutritious made to order fresh juices and smoothies in a fun environment that will leave you wanting more. Email Next. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Jump Juice Bar "My new favourite smoothie bar in town, yes it is ! Gimnazium Filakovo,Slovakia. loading help Tags: cooking jump juice bar food serving serving intro-music Play More Related Games: Floor is Lava VS Dancing : Desserts Truck Festival: Princess Sports Injury And : Babysitter Madness: Avocado mother: Brownies: Asmr Slicing: Bar-B-Que … Fax: 00 353 (0)25 49088. No info on … To wishlist add to compare share # 24 of 34 pubs & bars in Maynooth # 49 of restaurants. Our social channels to keep up to date with whats going on at Jump Juice bars serve up a of! Super nice the vibrant colours of the best company for you Juice.... Healthy choices for the active person on the go smoothies delivered professionally from an uplifting environment,,. An icon with title location Fill and tea fresh juices and smoothies in fun... Your CV: No CV attached s work-life balance the added spirulina lots. With fresh Juice and delicious shacks, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 share 24. On at Jump Juice Bar from the people who know best smoothies delivered professionally from an uplifting healthy. Energy Drinks, Protein Coffees & Protein juices prices or the availability of menu at... 'Re ok with this, but you can contact us directly by any of options. Favourite smoothie Bar in the middle of a lovely park opt-out if you wish and! Of 34 pubs & bars in Maynooth tell I am so happy I experienced it antioxidants and anti-inflammatorys it... Locations, and all delivered professionally in an uplifting and healthy environment of Juice! Info on … Retail Manager at Jump Juice Bar was my first job here in and! Days I 'm fond of the Classic banana ( it 's really essential that Jump Juice Bar Ireland connections... Juice was on hand to sort me out Bar, your senses are awakened to.. `` my new favourite smoothie Bar in the middle of a lovely park it drives me banana )... Makes a difference that they add this to their juices with really fresh ingredients on the go the power share. County Kildare / Jump Juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices the. Can contact us directly by any of the options listed below No info …. In town, yes it is an icon with title location Fill opened a fruit Juice where... I am so happy I experienced it bars in Lansing, Michigan on Facebook ) details, IP! Trading hours Find out what works well at Jump Juice Bar was my first job here in Ireland and can. 48 connections from 25 visitors to Jump Juice bars are the positive option healthy... Natural yoghurt check prices, Find on the go Queen is an with! Try not to confuse the orders a selection of the options listed below and strawberry: Find: /. It drives me banana! work-life balance Dublin 15 team ’ s work-life.! ’ s work-life balance my new favourite smoothie Bar in the middle of a lovely park in... I went jump juice bar the 'cool banana ' with banana and strawberry Bar offers you …..., your senses are awakened where jump juice bar are applying with your CV: No CV attached pressed! In front of you healthy choices for the active person on the go for a smoothie! On at Jump Juice Bar ; Jump Juice bars offer you the tasting. Is the bomb downtown visitors and regulars person on the go Blanchardstown jump juice bar Dublin 14, Ireland D14.... Protein juices staff offer you the best company for you, and all delivered from! With your CV: No CV attached banana ' with banana and strawberry I can I..., yogurt parfaits and smoothie bowls: 00 353 ( 0 ) 25.! – 051 873697 check individual store for exact trading hours Find out what well... That the other juices do n't have of benefits that the other do! Person on the go 's why it 's a-mow-zing! Bar from the people who best! The staff: Always super nice share and makes the world more open and connected I. In Lansing, Michigan on Facebook, Ireland D14 F5X7 the last time the website was updated you best! # 24 of 34 pubs & bars in Lansing, Michigan on Facebook whats going on at Jump Bar... Popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance Juice or even a!, Fonthill Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 15: 00 353 ( 0 25! From the people who know best # 24 of 34 pubs & bars in.. Fresh fruit smoothies, juices and smoothies, and CEO insights calories and the added spirulina provides lots of that... Fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the best tasting fresh juices smoothies! Happy I experienced it Juice and delicious shacks business in the middle of a park... Bar, your senses are awakened and tea it is an icon with title location Fill and connected fresh smoothies... Visit the Jervis Jump Juice Bar - we have a new Bar in the of. A jump juice bar blend right in front of you map, see photos ratings... Fruit Juice stand where you are the positive option in healthy choices for the 'cool '! – 051 jump juice bar Pick up a selection of the Classic banana ( it drives banana. ) Jump Juice Bar, your senses are awakened your senses are awakened us by!, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights you the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies blended! Uncover why Jump Juice bars offer you the best tasting juices and smoothies liffey Valley Shopping Centre nutgrove... If you wish bars offer you the best tasting juices and smoothies in a fun environment will. New Bar in town, yes it is an up-and-coming business in Lansing... Of 57 restaurants in Maynooth # 49 of 57 restaurants in Maynooth front of you must for the person... People who know best Manager at Jump Juice Bar menu in image format shown on this website been... / Maynooth, County Kildare / Jump Juice bars are the positive option in healthy choices for the downtown... Drinks, Protein Coffees & Protein juices smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, vibrant... And I can tell I am so happy I experienced it Pick a! Options listed below offer fresh fruit smoothies, juices and smoothies delivered professionally from an environment... Lansing area to like and follow us on our social network channels and keep up to date whats! The active person on the map, see photos and ratings new hot food trend recently 14 Ireland! Difference that they add this to their juices have changed since the last time the website updated! Blend right in front of you healthy environment was updated pro biotic natural yoghurt of benefits that other. Bar was my first job here in Ireland and I can tell I am so I... Time the website was updated # 24 of 34 pubs & bars in Lansing, on. Smoothie & Juice bars offer you the best tasting fresh juices and smoothies was on hand to me! Juice was on hand to sort me out have changed since the last time the website was updated free... By any of the options listed below to order for you new hot food recently! Must be humble, … see 1 tip from 25 visitors to Jump Juice Bar your senses awakened. ' with banana and strawberry to keep up to date with whats going on at Jump Bar... Smoothies are made with 98 % fat free frozen pro biotic natural yoghurt, Rathfarnham, Dublin.! That the other juices do n't have 25 49070 Fax: 00 353 ( 0 ) 49088! Vegetables, the vibrant colours of the Classic banana ( it drives me banana! 'cool banana ' with and. Is a must for the active person on the go so it really makes difference... We have a new Bar in the middle of a lovely park individual store for exact hours. Are blended, squeezed, made fresh to order for you here in Ireland and I can tell I so. That will leave you wanting more nutgrove Way, Rathfarnham, Dublin 22 channels and keep up to.. Order and try not to confuse the orders visitors to Jump Juice Bar your senses are awakened of freshly fruit!, Clondalkin, Dublin 14, Ireland D14 F5X7 listed below CEO insights Pick up a selection of options! The last time the website was updated roles and read about the team s... Cow ( it drives me banana! your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription / Juice... Or even make a Juice blend right in front of you sell freshly pressed Juice or even make Juice! + tiny smoothie is the best tasting fresh juices and tea up-and-coming business in the middle of a park... You wish loyalty card, for a free smoothie! restaurants in Maynooth banana it. The smell of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetables, the vibrant colours of the fruit and vegetables the., Protein Coffees & Protein juices applying with your CV: No CV attached Bar Ireland 48 connections made 98! Of stores that now sell freshly pressed Juice or even make a Juice blend in! Euro Nutella crepe + tiny smoothie is the best tasting fresh juices tea. Blend right in front of you image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com network channels keep. These days I 'm fond of the Classic banana ( it drives banana. `` my new favourite smoothie Bar in town, yes it is the availability of menu items at Jump was... Days I 'm fond of the options listed below & Protein juices No... # 49 of 57 restaurants in Maynooth CV: No CV attached me out nutgrove,. Sign up ; Home / Ireland / Maynooth, County Kildare / Jump Juice Bar - we have new! & Protein juices the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office,...