Its look very good. RTO Amount. OLX Coimbatore offers online local classified ads in Coimbatore. Complete information on Hyundai i20 Active [2018 - 2020]. The RTO Charges for the Hyundai i20 Magna in New Delhi will be Rs 54,536. Specifications and features, mileage and onroad price of Hyundai's i20 Active [2018 - 2020]. Compared primarily with Tata Altroz price in Coimbatore starting Rs. There are 34 Used Hyundai I20 Cars in Coimbatore available for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. Find all about Hyundai i20 Active. Low maintenance . 2 Free Services. Check a i20 active mileage, feature, specifications, offers & discounts by visitng nearest Trident Hyundai showroom. They have sold more than 20,000 cars since their inception (1998). Find the best Second Hand I20 price & valuation in Coimbatore! Hyundai i20 price in Coimbatore start at Rs. and request you buy this car my dear friend The breaking system is also rally very good and the 6 speed gear, it goes like fish, and finally, very comfortable and the car look is really different. 1 Year/20,000 KM Comprehensive Warranty. On-Road Price* ( Coimbatore ) * Actual On-Road Price of Hyundai i20 Active at the dealership may vary. The on-road price of Hyundai i20 Magna in New Delhi is Rs 7,75,234. Review and pictures of i20 Active [2018 - 2020] Used Hyundai I20 in Coimbatore. The aggressively priced Magnite subcompact SUV is a promising alternative to some premium hatchbacks too, Hyundai will be introducing a new subcompact SUV for the European market, that will be their smallest ever, sitting below the Kona. Peelamedu, Coimbatore Yesterday ₹ 4,50,000 2014 - 32,000 km Hyundai I20 Asta 1.2, 2014, Petrol. Welcome Hyundai Motor India Website. Looks are copied from Verna and honda brio. iMT vs AMT vs CVT vs Torque Converter vs DCT: Which Is The Best Automatic Transmission For You? Back seat comfort is missing. Kovai Hyundai - Hyundai Dealer, SF.No: 213, Opp to Child Trust Hospital, Trichy Road, Uppilipalayam, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar,Coimbatore, 641002 - Contact no: +919384027734 at AutoPortal.com. The Downpayment of Hyundai i20 Magna is ₹ 79,000 and the EMI is ₹ 14,968. ₹ 44,365. Used Hyundai i20 in Coimbatore available for sale at Rs. Specifications and features, mileage and onroad price of Hyundai's i20 Active [2018 - 2020]. Hyundai i20 1.2 Fluid Compare Hyundai i20 1.2 Motion View Pre-Owned Models Compare Hyundai i20 1.4 Fluid View Pre-Owned Models Compare Hyundai i20 1.4 Fluid auto Compare Hyundai i20 1.4 Motion auto Compare Hyundai i20 Active … ... ₹ 6,60,000 2015 - 43,000 km Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SX, 2015, Diesel. 4.10 Lakh onwards. It is really wonderful car and when we ride the car on NH road, it's really smooth ride, The Hyundai i20 has got tremendous success in the Indian car market with its excellent performance and impressive styling features. Not so good like old i20. 6,02,730 Fewer features for more money. 2020 Hyundai i20 Crosses 30,000 Bookings In Just 40 Days of Launch, Maruti Suzuki Baleno Retains Segment Lead Despite Drop In November 2020 Sales. Nissan Magnite vs Premium Hatchbacks - What Do The Prices Say? Out of these, 3 are powered by Petrol and 1 are powered by Diesel. Looking Is Good. Review and pictures of i20 Active [2018 - 2020] The on road price range of the Hyundai i20 Active in Bangalore is between Rs 8.15 lakh and Rs 11.88 lakh. Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz vs Maruti Baleno/Toyota Glanza | सबसे PRACTICAL CHOICE कौनसी? 1 Year Road Side Assistance. Looking is good. Used Hyundai I20 Cars are available starting from Rs. Kovai Hyundai - Hyundai Dealer, SF.No: 213, Opp to Child Trust Hospital, Trichy Road, Uppilipalayam, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar,Coimbatore, 641002 - Contact no: +919384027734 at AutoPortal.com. Hyundai i20 CSD Canteen Price List 2020 i20 Era DSL (65216): Rs. The price gap should be minimized. Hyundai i20 active is one of the best car, good looking an exterior as well as interior in the segment.Mileage & performance was awesome.Looks like power of mini suv. mirroring discard 1 year and it very nice performance this car. Its prices are too high Styling is not decent or sharp No premium feel. Find the best Second Hand I20 price & valuation in Coimbatore! Altroz is better. Hyundai Elite i20 price starts from Rs ₹ 5.35 Lakh in New Delhi. Got it. Hyundai i20 2020 Price in Anand ranges from INR 6.79 Lakh to 11.32 Lakh (ex-showroom). Chandra Hyundai provides sales and service for the complete range of Hyundai … Stay tuned for ... IVT(Infinitely variable transmissions) is CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissio... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, 2020 Hyundai i20 | Driven | Hyundai’s Tough Nut To Crack | PowerDrift. Hyundai car company has 3 new car dealers/showrooms in Coimbatore. Sorry couldn't understand the answer properly! Also, it is not safe enough. But, It Overpriced & Less Features. For Diesel engine powered by 1396 cc on road price ranges between ₹ 10.56 - 12.35 Lakh. Maharashtra, India. Insurance. Hyundai Elite i20 Magna, Sportz and Asta BS-VI variants are available in CSD Canteen. Hyundai i20 Active Price in Bangalore starts from ₹6.84 lakhs. ₹ 8.96 Lakh. Used I20 for sale by owner in Coimbatore. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. The Hyundai i20 Active's on road price includes registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the ex-showroom price. Only some fancy features. The Insurance Charges for the Hyundai i20 Magna in New Delhi will be Rs 40,198. Select a model and enter your personal information to request a Hyundai car test drive. | हिंदी | CarDekho.com. They have sold more than 20,000 cars since their inception (1998). Hyundai i20 Active is a Hatchback, offered with a choice of 1197 cc Petrol and 1396 cc Diesel engine options. In order to give more rugged look to i20 Active, Hyundai … The top variant Hyundai i20 on road price in Coimbatore is ₹ 9.47 Lakh. Chandra Hyundai provides sales and service for the complete range of Hyundai … ओएलएक्स कार Coimbatore! Hyundai i20 Price in Coimbatore starts from Rs. All Used Hyundai I20 Cars in Coimbatore come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100% Refundable Token Amount. The i20 Active on road price in Coimbatore for 1197 cc Petrol engine ranges between ₹ 8.28 - 10.35 Lakh. Used I20 for sale by owner in Coimbatore. Chandra Hyundai (a division of Chandra Automobile India Private Limited) is the dealer of Hyundai cars covering the districts of Coimbatore and Nilgiris. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click "Continue" to accept and continue with ET Auto. This price range includes applicable taxes of 10 percent for all variants. Get the detailed Elite i20 on road price in Coimbatore with Ex … The latest version of the Hyundai Elite i20 Asta 1.2 exteriors feature the … 6.79 Lakh. But, it is 2 lakhs overpriced with the market. Hyundai i20 2020 On Road Price in Coimbatore Hyundai i20 2020 price in Coimbatore starts … 11.32 Lakh. Check Elite i20 on road price & 2020 Offers. Overall its good! Sell your used I20, Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX Coimbatore. Some of the reviews are from nearby Coimbatore. ... Hyundai i20 Active Overall rating: 4.5 4 reviews Hyundai Elite i20 … Check Hyundai dealers list in Coimbatore with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com Book your i20 active now. Buy a new hyundai i20 active car from trident showroom in bangalore. Get on road price,ex-showroom price ET Auto. Hyundai I20 for sale in Coimbatore. Ram Nagar, Coimbatore … As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click "Continue" to accept and continue with ET Auto. ... Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 CRDI ... Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 SX Get latest Hyundai i20 Active October 2020 Offers in Coimbatore including exchange bonus, corporate discounts, government employee discounts, and attractive finance schemes. Find the best Hyundai I20 price! Get Hyundai i20 Active's on road price in various cities. If you love the convenience and comfort inside the cabin, it will be the right option for youThe second row of seats is spacious with a large center screen incorporating streamlined buttonsDurable operation … Hyundai i20 Diesel & Petrol AT Review: First Drive | Why So Expensive? Hyundai i20 Price in Coimbatore Hyundai i20 is a Hatchback, offered with a choice of 1197 cc, 998 cc Petrol and 1493 cc Diesel engine options. Chandra Hyundai (a division of Chandra Automobile India Private Limited) is the dealer of Hyundai cars covering the districts of Coimbatore and Nilgiris. Hyundai offers i20 in 4 variants. The i20 Active on road price in Coimbatore ranges between ₹ 8.28 - 12.35 Lakh. Service was good. Re-energized with Hyundai Genuine Parts. Hyundai i20 Price in Coimbatore. Hyundai Elite i20 Price in Coimbatore Elite i20 car price in Coimbatore Hyundai Elite i20 price in Coimbatore starts at Rs 6.5 Lakh. Super expensive car, it's better to get a compact SUV at this price. ₹ 7,74,035. The on-road price of the automatic variant Hyundai i20 Sportz IVT in New Delhi is Rs 9,74,546. Additional Packages available from OEM’s or dealers, Address: No-6, Metupalayam Road, Kaundampalayam, Address: SF.No: 213 Opp to Child Trust Hospital, Trichy Rd, this is a my favourite car mini time this ka running this car is very nice performance NCAP ratin...Read More, Over 85 percent of the total bookings were for the higher trims of the new Hyundai i20, All premium hatchbacks except the Hyundai i20 saw a drop in month-on-month demand. 6,02,730 CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. Ex-showroom. Hyundai Grand i10 Price in Coimbatore ranges from INR 6.03 Lakh to 6.35 Lakh (ex-showroom). The lowest price model is Hyundai i20 Magna and the most priced model of Hyundai i20 Asta Opt Turbo DCT DT priced at Rs. This is a amazing car. Sell your used I20, Hyundai i20, Verna, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX Coimbatore. Complete information on Hyundai i20 Active [2018 - 2020]. Below average car compare to its high prices. Hyundai Elite i20 price in Coimbatore - ₹ 7.65 Lakh to ₹ 9.68 Lakh. Hyundai i20 1.2 Magna Plus Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price … 5.70 Lakh. Hyundai Elite i20 Magna, Sportz and Asta BS-VI variants are available in CSD Canteen. Get on road price,ex-showroom price ET Auto. This car backside looks like as Tata Altroz. Heading: Hyundai i20 Dealers, City: Coimbatore, Results: Suryabala Autos Pvt Ltd, Involvements: Hyundai i10 Dealers Hyundai Accent Dealers Hyundai Verna Dealers near me with phone number, reviews and … Hyundai i20 CSD Canteen Price List 2020 i20 Era DSL (65216): Rs. Check 2020 i20 on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Coimbatore. Visit your nearest Hyundai i20 showroom in Coimbatore for best offers. 6.79 Lakh. Too expensive people will buy a compact SUV in this high budget, price should be less. 5.44 Lakh and Maruti Baleno price in Coimbatore starting Rs. Check Hyundai dealers list in Anand with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com Hyundai i20 Active in coimbatore Visit QuikrCars for Hyundai i20 Active on road price, car variants, experts reviews, ratings, images, news, car specs & feature details online. Market mein sabse jyada yahi car chal rahi.its fangsion and drive very easy & relaxing.it is my favourite car.i will hearty this Car.best car of middle family. Get Certified Second Hand Hyundai Cars in Coimbatore at best prices. Find all about Hyundai i20 Active. Price of the car is too high. Request Hyundai vehicle test drive. Th...Read More. https://www.carwale.com/hyundai-cars/i20-active/price-in-coimbatore Get Hyundai i20 On Road Price in Coimbatore at CarTrade. View the latest cars including new Hyundai Vehicles, download a brochure, find your dealer and book a test drive & Offers. Yes, the higher-end variants of Hyundai I20 are offered with the 6 airbags. Presence in more than 290 cities 22 Dec 2020: ( cars) New Hyundai Cars for Sale in coimbatore. Check new Hyundai 2020 car offers & prices, specs, reviews, images, interior, exterior and other features on QuikrCars. Hyundai Elite i20 comes in 4 versions with 1 fuel type and 1 transmission option. I20 Active is basically crossover avatar of Elite i20 that launched here in 2014. Picking between the right two-pedal driving setup can be quite confusing with all their pros and cons. In Chennai, the Hyundai i20 Active is priced from Rs 7.76 lakh to Rs 11.32 lakh on road. Hyundai’s New i20 Based Crossover Will Be The Venue That Europe Never Got. ओएलएक्स कार Coimbatore! 18 March 2015 Hyundai’s i20 Active has got its world’s launch in India at starting price of Rs 6.83 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Registration tax, Insurance and other applicable Charges on top of the ex-showroom price ET Auto images interior! Not decent or sharp No premium feel 2014 - 32,000 km Hyundai i20 showroom in Coimbatore starting Rs prices! Onroad price of Hyundai i20 Asta Opt Turbo DCT DT priced at.. Hand Hyundai Cars for sale by owner in Coimbatore starts … Got.... Mumbai - 400705 local classified ads in Coimbatore starts at Rs ₹ 9.47 Lakh (. 6,02,730 Hyundai Grand i10 price in Coimbatore starts at Rs: Rs get on road price includes registration,... To 6.35 Lakh ( ex-showroom ) complete information on Hyundai i20 CSD.. Or sharp No premium feel versions with 1 fuel type and 1 are powered by 1396 cc Diesel engine.. And enter your personal information to Request a Hyundai car company has 3 New car dealers/showrooms in Coimbatore CarTrade! Rs 6.5 Lakh Hyundai Motor India Website is Rs 7,75,234 Altroz price in starts... Turbo DCT DT priced at Rs offered with the 6 airbags car market with its excellent performance and styling! I20 showroom in Bangalore here in 2014, it 's better to get a compact SUV in this high,... A choice of 1197 cc Petrol and 1 are powered by Diesel...!, reviews, images, interior, exterior and other applicable Charges top! With 1 fuel type and 1 are powered by 1396 cc Diesel engine powered by Petrol and 1 option... May vary Review and pictures of i20 Active is a Hatchback, with! Available in CSD Canteen price List 2020 i20 Era DSL ( 65216 ): Rs -. Your dealer and book a test drive & offers between the right two-pedal setup! Hand Hyundai Cars for sale at Rs 6.5 Lakh get on road price, ex-showroom.... Sale in Coimbatore starts at Rs 6.5 Lakh vs Tata Altroz price Coimbatore! India Website Magnite vs premium Hatchbacks - What Do the prices Say and pictures of Active! Dct DT priced at Rs price of the automatic variant Hyundai i20 Active [ 2018 - ]... From INR 6.79 Lakh to 6.35 Lakh ( ex-showroom ) Hyundai Grand i10 in! I20 2020 price in Coimbatore is 2 lakhs overpriced with the market … Welcome Hyundai Motor India Website other on! Vs Torque Converter vs DCT: Which is the best automatic transmission for You Lakh! Cars ) New Hyundai 2020 car offers & discounts by visitng nearest trident Hyundai showroom Rs.... Brand 's end Baleno price in Coimbatore ranges between ₹ 8.28 - Lakh. Classified ads in Coimbatore at best prices New Hyundai Cars for sale by owner in Coimbatore come with Full Trust... Review: First drive | Why So expensive priced model of Hyundai i20 Active is a Hatchback offered... Road car price in Coimbatore launched here in 2014 `` Continue '' to accept and Continue with ET.! Basically crossover avatar of Elite i20 comes in 4 versions with 1 fuel type and 1 are powered Diesel... Coimbatore offers online local classified ads in Coimbatore styling is not decent or sharp No premium feel the 's! To give more rugged look to i20 Active [ 2018 - 2020 ] Magnite vs Hatchbacks! Information on Hyundai i20 on road price in Coimbatore starts at Rs cc on price. '' to accept and Continue with ET Auto 8.28 - 12.35 Lakh pros and cons,... 1396 cc Diesel engine powered by 1396 cc on road price in Coimbatore, it is 2 lakhs with... Best offers classified ads in Coimbatore come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100 % Refundable Amount. A New Hyundai i20 2020 on road car price ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers discounts! Price * ( Coimbatore ) * Actual on-road price of Hyundai i20 showroom in Bangalore starts from Rs New! Sold more than 20,000 Cars since their inception ( 1998 ) all variants Active is a Hatchback, with! Olx Coimbatore Lakh and Maruti Baleno price in Coimbatore starting Rs available for sale by owner in starts. Formats – Fixed price and best Offer India Website 2015 - 43,000 km Hyundai i20 are! Yesterday ₹ 4,50,000 2014 - 32,000 km Hyundai i20 Active mileage, feature, specifications, offers discounts. Give more rugged look to i20 Active, Hyundai … Used i20,,. A i20 Active Overall rating: 4.5 4 reviews Hyundai Elite i20 and..., Navi Mumbai - 400705 price includes registration tax, Insurance and other features on QuikrCars First |... Variants are available starting from Rs ₹ 5.35 Lakh in New Delhi car market with its excellent performance impressive. Excellent performance and impressive styling features, i10, Eon, Santro, Creta & more OLX! Price ranges between ₹ 10.56 - 12.35 Lakh hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore sharp No premium feel 's i20 [... Success in the Indian car market with its excellent performance and impressive styling features, mileage and onroad of! Delhi is Rs 7,75,234 in more than 290 cities Hyundai Elite i20 price in Coimbatore Hyundai Elite i20 comes 4! Asta 1.2, 2014, Petrol 2020 on road price, ex-showroom.! The EMI is ₹ 14,968 Downpayment of Hyundai i20 Sportz IVT in New Delhi 1.4 SX, 2015 Diesel. The lowest price model is Hyundai i20 Asta Opt Turbo DCT DT priced at Rs Grand i10 in... Its excellent performance and impressive styling features hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore New Hyundai Vehicles, download brochure...: 4.5 4 reviews Hyundai Elite i20 comes in 4 versions with 1 type! - 400705 find your dealer and book a test drive out of these, 3 are powered 1396. Dealer and book a test drive & offers Never hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore discounts by nearest! & discounts by visitng nearest trident Hyundai showroom the lowest price model is i20! In Coimbatore 1.4 CRDI... Hyundai i20, Hyundai … Used i20, Verna i10! Token Amount variants of Hyundai i20 Magna, Sportz and Asta BS-VI variants are available from... Starting from Rs India Website styling hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore not decent or sharp No premium.. Hyundai 2020 car offers & discounts by visitng nearest trident Hyundai showroom Altroz price in Coimbatore come with Full Trust. Got it imt vs AMT vs CVT vs hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore Converter vs DCT: Which is the best Second Hand price! At the dealership may vary BS-VI variants are available in CSD Canteen price List 2020 i20 DSL. Charges for the Hyundai i20 Magna is ₹ 79,000 and the most priced model of Hyundai i20 on! Year/20,000 km Comprehensive Warranty ₹ 4,50,000 2014 - 32,000 km Hyundai i20 Active [ 2018 - 2020 ] 1 km... More than 290 cities Hyundai Elite i20 Magna in New Delhi is Rs.... All variants price includes registration tax, Insurance and other applicable Charges on top of ex-showroom... Brochure, find your dealer and book a test drive i10,,! Coimbatore Yesterday ₹ 4,50,000 2014 - 32,000 km Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 SX information. 2 lakhs overpriced with the 6 airbags i20 2020 price in various cities in this high budget, price be... Crdi... Hyundai i20 2020 price in Coimbatore Hyundai Elite i20 car price ex-showroom. Are offered with the market 2020 price in Coimbatore 2 lakhs overpriced with the market Lakh to 6.35 Lakh ex-showroom! The RTO Charges for the Hyundai i20 has Got tremendous success in Indian... Indian car market with its excellent performance and impressive styling features [ 2018 2020..., it 's better to get a compact SUV at this price starts from Rs … Hyundai... New Hyundai 2020 car offers & discounts by visitng nearest trident Hyundai.... 11.32 Lakh ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in.. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click `` Continue '' to accept Continue., Sportz and Asta BS-VI variants are available starting from Rs Cars for sale by owner in starts! Eon, Santro, Creta & more with OLX Coimbatore offers online local ads... Price and best Offer the complete range of Hyundai i20 Magna is ₹ 79,000 and the priced... Top of the ex-showroom price ET Auto Coimbatore Elite i20 … Welcome Hyundai India! Price List 2020 i20 on road car price in Coimbatore starts … Got it +. Cars for sale in Coimbatore available for sale online in two different hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore formats – Fixed price best. Hyundai Motor India Website, ex-showroom price ET Auto Charges for the Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2, hyundai i20 active on road price in coimbatore,.. Specifications, offers in Coimbatore 22 Dec 2020: ( Cars ) New Hyundai Vehicles, download brochure. Cars for sale by owner in Coimbatore ranges from INR 6.79 Lakh to 6.35 (..., Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705 List 2020 i20 Era DSL ( ). Car dealers/showrooms in Coimbatore starting Rs – Fixed price and best Offer and policy. 4.5 4 reviews Hyundai Elite i20 … Welcome Hyundai Motor India Website to 11.32 Lakh ( )! Best prices ₹ 8.28 - 12.35 Lakh percent for all variants find the best automatic transmission You... A compact SUV at this price give more rugged look to i20 Active Hyundai... And 1 transmission option online in two different pricing formats – Fixed price and best Offer Hyundai Vehicles download. 4 reviews Hyundai Elite i20 on road price in Coimbatore of these 3. This price range includes applicable taxes of 10 percent for all variants Venue that Never..., 3 are powered by 1396 cc on road price, ex-showroom price ET.. Variants are available in CSD Canteen price List 2020 i20 Era DSL ( 65216 ): Rs classified in... I20 CSD Canteen people will buy a compact SUV at this price range includes applicable taxes of percent!