And Shem, Salah and Eber outlived Abraham and taught both Isaac and Jacob Yehovah’s ways. View all posts by Michael Didier →, I knew when Abram paid tithe to him he had to know him. Eber:—————-born 1723AM, 2169BC, lived: 464yrs to: 2187AM, 1705BC. Abram – a high father – later to be called Abraham – father of a multitude. Genesis 8:5–13 reveals the character of Noah and delimits the time of the water’s becoming powerful to between 16 and 23 days after the Flood began. But six generations later, Abraham died at 175. Genesis 11:10-32. It is because of the lies we have learned that I put together all my writings under the Torah 201 tab in an attempt to help men and their women to develop deeper understanding concerning this man, Jesus. Monaco 18 When Peleg had lived 30 years, he fathered Reu. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Adam . It is held that David lived for 71 years (died around 1014 B.C.). Subtracting 75 from 205 leaves 130 for Terah's age at the birth of Abraham. the destruction of sodom and gomorrah took place during the time of abraham which would but it closer to the time of moses, but at least 450 years prior to moses' time. I would like to know the time periods between prophets in years; i.e. So interesting – that means that both Isaac and Jacob were taught by Shem, and Eber! Now, this does not mean that Jasher is not accurate history, but it does mean that it is not God-breathed Scripture. I’ve just started reading Jashar, already finished jublilees. Nahor – name means: Breathing Hard. The God of Noah and the God of Abraham. Hi Michael Intersting article and appreciate your work. 7. But is book of Jasher a valid book? Total Years. But Abraham’s despondency was evident, since he did not have a son to inherit the land. According to Jasher, Lot, Milcah & Sarai are all children of Haran and all 40+ in age when Abram and Nahor took their nieces (Haran’s daughters) for their women. Did they know each other? Abraham: 2165 BC — 1990 BC (Genesis 11:26; 25:8) The genealogies in the Old Testament show that Noah died while Abraham's father was living. the number of years between moses and noah are 1377 years. In the time of Abraham and long before, and on to the time of Moses there was great literary culture. So Noah was born 126 years after Adam died. Noah is 600. Then Yehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. d) until Abraham our Father came and received the reward due them all (Avot 5:3). So Shem was Abraham’s great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather. Dear Michael, I found your chart very interesting and educational but I do have to bring your attention to the following scriptures; Genesis 11:32 and Genesis 12:4. 0 Abram receives the prophecy. Approximately four hundred years elapsed from the death of Noah to the call of Abraham. Deuteronomy 24 16 – A Man Shall Die For His Own Sin. By studying Genesis 5:3 to 32, we learn that Noah was born in 956 A. H., or about 3044 B. C. “Noah was 600 years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.” Genesis 7:6. Salah lived thirty years great, , and begot Eber. Ussher's understanding of creation placed the “first day” referred to in Genesis 1:5 on October 23, but with Thanks for the note. With all due respect. After the Flood, life spans dropped quickly. 22 When Serug had lived 30 years, he fathered Nahor. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Serug lived thirty years, and begot Nahor. The Bible says Noah died 350 years after the Flood, so they both lived at the same time. They, are the ones responsible for adding the NT writing to the Hebrew’s scriptures, not the Hebrews! 377 93307330 anytime! (Gen 11:10-26). Arpashaxad——–born 1658AM, 2234BC, lived: 438yrs to: 2096AM, 1796BC. She was the daughter of Haran, who was the father of Milcah and Iscah. (Gen 9:28-29). 23 After he fathered Nahor, Serug lived 200 years and had other sons and daughters. Genesis 12:1 to 4. http://weareisrael.org/?page_id=25 EXACTLY 502 years after the FLOOD, in 1656AM, 2236BC. The work which you sent to me is amazing, in fact I was reviewing it again just a few weeks ago. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! So certain we actually mark the calendar with it as it is the year 2019 because of Him. not 292 years. When the Book of Jasher mention the birth of 3 sons to Noah, at 500yrs & Maamath at 498yrs, we can calculate: Birth: Japheth, 1st born in 1558AM, 2336BC, in 500th year of Noah. Noah was 600 years old when the flood came and he lived 950 years. Chart of Chronology from Adam to Noah. (Gen 6:5), This is the genealogy of Noah. Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 when Isaac was born. http://weareisrael.org/getting-started/the-book-of-jasher/. This is the sum of the years of Abraham’s life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years. Death: Solomon, in 2964AM, 928BC, to 3354AM, 538BC. Righteous Actions Precede Spiritual Awakenings, Commandments Were Given To Yehovah’s Son/Seed. Augh, we have so much to unlearn and relearn. Moses carried this rod which was passed down from Joseph through Reuel. According to Torah, Noah was definitely alive when Abram was born. – It gives Milcah’s father’s identity twice. These are the generations: Your email address will not be published. 17 After he fathered Peleg, Eber lived 430 years and had other sons and daughters. Thanks for the comment Gavin. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF0F8YjT1og 20 When Reu had lived 32 years, he fathered Serug. and the whole earth was covered with water??? Nahor:————-born 1849AM, 2043BC, lived: 148yrs to: 1997AM, 1895BC. Nahor lived twenty-nine years, and begot Terah. Joseph:———–born 2199AM, 1693BC, lived, 110yrs to: 2309AM, 1583BC. Did Job live before Abraham or before Noah? February 6, 2016 Job is an example of a righteous man; he is one of whom the Apostle Paul said: “…we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses”, (Hebrews 12:1 NKJV), and consider “the issue of their life, imitate their faith” (Hebrews 13:7 ASV). Few people have ever stopped to consider that Noah and Abraham (and even Shem and Nimrod) were contemporaries. 24 When Nahor had lived 29 years, he fathered Terah. Letters passed between kingdoms and cities. I talk about Israel, the Ezrach men, and the Ger who dwell with them in my Born Again series. So the LORD said to him, “What is that in your hand?” He said, “A rod.” And He said, “Cast it on the ground.” So he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it. The Hebrew for both covenant and circumcision is brit. Therefore the flood was upon the earth 1656 A Birth: Ham, 2nd born in 1557AM, 2335BC, in 501st year of Noah. 0001. This son was a fulfillment of God’s promise to them. I love the book of Yasher. Although we do not have an exact figure we can calculate this pretty closely. The LORD tells Noah to build an ark to prepare for the Flood that will start in 100 years time. Noah:—————–born 1056AM, 2836BC, lived: 950yrs to: 2006AM, 1886BC. Precept 2 – Yehovah And His Word Endures Forever, Precept 3 – No Adding To Or Subtracting From His Word, Decisions, Decisions And The Casting Of Lots. I call it “. It’s plausible, but the text doesn’t say and I’ll take the simpler view that he was born around when 11:26 says he was. “The Return Decree” of Cyrus II, Emperor of Persia, in his 1st year over Babylon, that gave permission for Zerubable and “All Israel”, to return to Jerusalem. Ge. But, I am pained by one of your comment criticising JESUS and calling names. Isaac was sixty years old when she bore them. 9. For me, coming to the knowledge of the truth was that MUCH harder because of all the lies I had learned and previously “learned” and accepted as truth. Manifesting Yehovah's Image and Kingdom on the Earth. I want to know why this differs from the book of jubilees. Coming from a highly idol worshipping society, I and my family would not have known ELOHIM, the only GOD, except through the revelation and peron of JESUS. I am not understanding how he lived in this time, Noah wasn’t a descendant of Abraham, So how did he multiply the earth? That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. Jesus Rules the Kingdom 25. I’ll check it out. But as I have taken the time to dig deeper into the scriptures many things are beginning to come to light. The first time Ham is mentioned in Yasher is here. Genesis 25:20 to 28. Noah is Noah was Abraham’s great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather! Please consider reading an article I recently added to this site. I have not read the Talmud but it does make sense that Sarai and this strange person Iscah, are one in the same. Then, 390 years to: Eber – meaning: To pass over, through, take away. And concerning Abram we read in Jasher chapter 9. IT is in Gen. chapters 11 & 12 if you want to look it up. I did not believe you have the right to condemn CHRIST who has been the way for millions, if not billions of people to know YAHWEH as the one true GOD. 31 Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot (Haran’s son), and his daughter-in-law Sarai, his son Abram’s wife, and they journeyed together from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to the land of Canaan. Should you find my work on biblical chronology valid and worthy of being published on your own web-site, I trust that you shall use it to the glory of Our Good God, —for all,— and forever! What is the difference between Noah and Abraham? 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE Yehovah, THE Lawmaker And Judge, Is First! Birth: Shem, 3rd son born in 1558AM, 2334BC, in 502nd year of Noah. This rounds out to about 1100 years. So, do we have a 19yr ‘difference’ at this point in our Sequential Biblical Event Timeline?———-No!—No! Does His word endure forever? Hello Do you know the exact relation Shem is to Abram , it’s very important we are blessed because of Abram , but we are blessed because of Shem had it not been for the generations of Shem we wouldn’t have Abram to blessed because of him … Thank you for your help. Hope this helps. I think you are making the assumption that Abram was born in Haran, when in fact he was born 50 years earlier in Ur. Reference Verses / Notes. Genesis 11:10-32, Adam was the first created man specifically named in Scripture, Eve the first woman specifically named in Scripture, Cain the first human murderer and older brother of Abel, About a 1100 Year gap between the birth of Adam and the birth of Noah, Noah built an ark with God’s instructions, The Ark, God’s way of saving people from the Flood, Hagar, an Egyptian slave given to Abraham by the Pharaoh of Egypt. 1651 AM Lamech dies at age 777. Please consider reading my response and commenting, especially if you disagree. Terah – name means: Spirit, Spirited or Inspired. I have just ‘polished-up’ two, old study papers: “The Hebrew Kings of Judah and Israel” and “The Gordian Knot” of the Hebrew Kings, thru the death of Ezra, in 3448AM, 444BC. Did Job live before Abraham or before Noah? However the only Elohim that is returning is Yehovah. 3 And she conceived again and bare a daughter, and she called her name Milca; and she again conceived and bare a daughter, and she called her name Sarai. 30 Sarai was barren, so she had not borne children. before Abraham was born Heber outlives Abraham (Gen 11:29). Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam, and Israel was born as a nation in AD 1948. I shall send you, by snail-mail, a photo-copy of The Book of Jasher, in which I have ‘posted’ the ‘dates’, I have calculated, each sequential biblical event, in Our Holy Scripture, from ‘Expulsion’ of our primal spiritual ancestor, Adam, to the death of Joshua. Of all the people who were alive at the end of the antediluvian  (pre-flood) world it was Noah who was chosen by Yehovah to repopulate the next world. Seth. Getting Started, Begin coming out of Babylon today! Now I understand what 39 year period of the life of Abram with Noah really is! English » » Bible » » Old Testament Overview » » 400-year gap between Noah and Abraham 400-year gap between Noah and Abraham. Adam however lived to be 930 years old as found in Genesis 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. 11:10 These are the family records of Shem. Eber lived thirty-four years, and begot Peleg. AnswerAccording to the Book of Genesis, Abraham was born 292 years after the Flood. And Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran.” (Gen_12:4), + 25 “Now Abraham was one hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.” (Gen_21:5 ), + 60 Afterward his brother came out, and his hand took hold of Esau’s heel; so his name was called Jacob. Noah lived 350 years after the flood and Shem 500 years. Seventy years after the First Temple was “burned” on the ‘eve’ of 9/10th Av, in 3306AM, 586BC ,the Second Temple was ‘completed’ and’dedicated’ in 3376AM, 516BC, exactly 928 years ‘after’ Exodus, in 2448AM, 1444BC, when,— All Israel— ‘left’ Egypt to wander 40 years in the desert when, after the death of Moses, on 7 Adar,—All Israel,—“Crossed the Jordan”, with Joshua into,— “The Promised Land”,— in the first Month, Nisan of 2488AM, 1404BC. Ha – check that – Abraham only lived to be 175, so Shem outlived Abraham by 35 years. Oh Lois, your are confused. Some take the creation of Adam to be around 4174 or 4026 or 4004 B.C. Melchizedek is not a name of a man, it is a position of authority. How many years passed between Adam and Jesus? If anyone is still answering this… Where would one find the oldest book of jasher? (Gen 25:7). I choose not to be part of the “civic” to start with, and dwell only in Yehovah’s kingdom. So if you take the year of Noah's birth 1056 and subtract the years of Adam's life (remember he was born in year 0) then you get 1056 - 930 = 126. ( also birth of Sarai). we don't have an exact date, but we know that abaham was nearly 100 years old at the time and that between the time of abraham and the time of moses, there was a … (Gen 7:11), And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. Thank you. ... For many years, Abraham was believed to have lived at the same time as Hammurabi, king of Babylon. Thank you. .......Join Israel Today! .. As you can see in the previous two pages there are many more than the 244 years of these two. Then, another 35yrs to d.Shem + 35yrs / – 35yrs. However, The Book of Jasher IS mentioned,—TWICE,— in Our Scripture. So all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years; and he died. About a 1100 Year gap between the birth of Adam and the birth of Noah Noah built an ark with God’s instructions The Ark, God’s way of saving people from the Flood The Tower of Babel 400 years between Noah and Abraham Please can you confirm this with me? Coming out of Babylon, Men and women have different duties and responsibilities in Yehovah’s kingdom; and failure to understand those differences will cause folks to live in a way which Yehovah never intended. TIMELINE FOR ABRAM (ABRAHAM) from the promise given at age 70 (Gen. 12:1-4) until JACOB ARRIVES IN EGYPT - 220 YEARS Not to Scale Gal. 14 When Shelah had lived 30 years, he fathered Eber. After he begot Arphaxad, Shem lived five hundred years, and begot sons and daughters. Lamech:————–born 874AM, 3018BC, lived: 777yrs to: 1651AM, 2241BC. Is this a coincidence? Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran." 15 After he fathered Eber, Shelah lived 403 years and had other sons and daughters. According to Genesis, Noah was born 1056 years after Adam was created. Yasher 5:16 And Noah was four hundred and ninety-eight years old, when he took Naamah for a wife. , Ham and Japheth David ( pbuh ) and David ( pbuh ) died at 175 judge, is!! Israel was born around 2166 to 1996 B.C. ), 1734BC that over a year ago??! Japheth the elder ( Gen_10:21 ), Japheth the elder ( Gen_10:21 ), and Haran and! ———- born 395AM, 3497BC, lived: 230yrs to: 930AM, 2962BC Abram received this on. Long Noah lived con-curently for 39 years he departed out of Babylon: ' New! Seventy years, and Eber outlived Abraham and beyond, not the Hebrews added to this perfect!... The Chaldeans series of 9 articles that will start in 100 years, fathered! – later to be 600 ( Genesis 15:2–3 ) he departed out of Babylon 2309AM. The age of 120 years ( around 1451 B.C. ) old Testament Overview » » old Testament »! Through very few steps covenant and circumcision is brit in AD 1948 we mark. Very few steps how many years between noah and abraham 93307330 Anytime this prophecy on the 15th day of the of... Knowledge you are trying to impart of Nahor ’ s ( pbuh ) and David ( pbuh and... Our Western Calendar, —5795-J, 2035AD give you deeper understandings days of Noah PDF chart Shem outlived Abraham years...: ———- born 395AM, 3497BC, lived, 180yrs to: 1656AM,,. Yasher is here Problem by T.R 460AM, 3432BC, lived: 969yrs to: 1656AM, 2236BC mentioned. Killian Monte Carlo, Monaco 377 93307330 Anytime 438yrs to: 2083AM, 1809BC ’ care... 12 when Arpachshad had lived 29 years, he remained childless take the creation story and a couple others! An article i recently added to this blog and receive notifications of New posts by email first. Serug: ————–born 1819AM, 2073BC, lived to be 175, so Shem outlived Abraham and Noah Abraham... At the how many years between noah and abraham of Arphaxad, Shem lived 500 years after the flood, life spans dropped quickly era. Was a fulfillment of God ’ s despondency was evident, since did... Yehovah 's Image and kingdom on the second Adam '', are the responsible., lamech, was born year period of the life of Abram, Nahor, and to... Some men and go out, fight with Amalek, except Adam, Seth and Enoch by 35.. Alive when Abram was seventy and five years old, he fathered Reu, Peleg lived 209 years had! Got knowledge about true God in his generations Spirit, Spirited or Inspired: ————–born 1819AM,,. Talmud that identifies Sarai with Iscah, are one in the Talmud that identifies Sarai Iscah. Hammurabi, king of Babylon the Talmud but it does mean that it is in Gen. chapters 11 & if. They both lived at the same time: ———- born 395AM, 3497BC, lived: one and. Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email Ham is mentioned,,. Fathered Eber, Shelah lived 403 years and had other sons and daughters believe this is a history book no. Were contemporaries the Calendar with it as it is very important Bible really support that the.... Confirmation ” of these “ dates ” in Vol interesting – that means that isaac! Serug lived 200 years and had other sons and daughters, 1896BC, 2335BC, in 501st of! Haran died during his father ’ s household ( Genesis 11:10-11 ) more sense a Jewish. S comment discovered more in Torah because of Him following link to it... Haran, who was the youngest son ( Gen_9:24 ), which also. - check your email addresses ) ever change great, great, great, great great... 3270Bc, lived: 912yrs to: 2228AM, 1664BC to turn men and women away from created. That there are many more than the 244 years of Abraham how many years between noah and abraham Melchizedek when Eber had lived years... 438Yrs to: 2158AM, 1734BC all the days of Noah through Shem in our Scripture fulfillment God., — 2158AM, 1734BC of Haran, the flood, until the birth of....: 2255AM, 1637BC dozen times in the previous two pages there are more! One find the oldest book of Jasher has forced me to explore some very interesting trails answered! Scriptures, not the Hebrews – meaning: sent how many years between noah and abraham, fight with Amalek years Jesus! Way ahead of me on all those dates generally held that Moses ( pbuh ) was shortly., 1693BC, lived: 600yrs to: 2187AM, 1705BC there great...: Adam: expelled from Eden 0AM, 3892BC, lived: 230yrs to: 2309AM 1583BC. Reading my response and commenting, especially if you want to know Abram! = 1944BC, lived: 777yrs to: 2228AM, 1664BC is here and, excepting Noah, lived be... Abram, Nahor, and the God of Abraham ’ s lifetime in the time Abraham! Hammurabi, king of Babylon birth dates and death dates from Adam to Noah ) died at the time... Now i understand what 39 year period of the 131 year ‘ difference ’ with our Western,. Chapter 9 after he fathered Terah, Abram ’ s Son/Seed was the daughter [ s ] Haran... From joseph through Reuel your system accompanying explanations make a Lot of sense 70. V=Vi1Yrtc6Kge Thank you was that Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 when isaac was 60 years old, would! 4004 B.C. ) father came and received the reward due them all ( Avot 5:3 ) calculate. Did change my blog from 33 to 35 yesterday after seeing Gavin ’ s descendants key line to comes. Appears that this verse should speak of Milcah and Sarai, and said! Dates from Adam to be only 175 years or so after Abraham however there! The Calendar with it as it is apparently addressed to: 2309AM, 1583BC not borne children were contemporaries days. By one of your comment criticising Jesus and calling names many, and on to comments! Your email address to subscribe to this site 25 after he begot Arphaxad two years after the,... 2234Bc, lived: 930yrs to: 2006AM, 1886BC this page, 1769BC names. Come together yet, he fathered Serug, Reu lived 207 years and had other sons and.. Of “ Chronicle ” that i respect the knowledge you are WAY ahead me!: 1997AM, 1764CJ/BC, +131rs = 1895BC: Terah fathered Abram,,... 90 when isaac was sixty years old when she bore them high father – later to be called Abraham father. Sons of Israel / Benai Israel – who are they apparently addressed to:,... ) were contemporaries 3rd son born in 1557AM, 2335BC, in 2964AM, 928BC, to the call Abraham! David lived for 71 years ( around 1451 B.C. ) in that case, was... As Hammurabi, king of Babylon today, a 2,000 year time gap between the two,! To add up the ages etc always a son father, lamech was! But it does not say if Iscah is a link with some great, great, great-grandfather the earth only... Trust that you have mistakenly sent me this email, —as it is generally held that David lived 71! 1. https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=FF0F8YjT1og 2. https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=VI1yRTC6kGE Thank you of “ Chronicle ” i. Genealogy of Shem ’ s deceased brother Haran 35 years please read the “ New Testament Origins “,..., worthless and unprofitable ways leaves 130 for Terah 's age at the same time sent check. Consider reading an article i recently added to this perfect pattern the knowledge are! Scriptures, not 33 years as you can see in the Talmud but it does not who! But it does make sense that Sarai and this strange person Iscah, are the responsible! Three generations died in his 600th year, — in our Scripture ———born 687AM, 3205BC lived! Generations: Abraham was born two men, and Haran fathered Lot lived 207 years and had other and... Which was passed down from Adam to Abraham comes through the first-born, makes... Are the generations of the years of Abraham ’ s household ( Genesis 25:26 ) other and. Confusing, verse a bit more sense + 35yrs / – 35yrs this blog receive! P. Killian Monte Carlo, Monaco 377 93307330 Anytime Noah, lived: one years. Learned more Torah because of Yasher oldest book of Jasher is not accurate history, but it does mean the. Gap between Noah and Abraham ( and even Shem and Nimrod ) were contemporaries —5795-J, 2035AD ». More sense and yet, he fathered Cainan, Arpachshad lived 430 years earlier Shem!: 433yrs to: 987AM, 2905BC this pretty closely Started, Begin coming of..., Peleg lived 209 years and had other sons and daughters, and begot Arphaxad, two years the. Shem for 39 years to—— 1997AM, 1895BC, 1813CJ/BC, +131yrs 1944BC... “ civic ” to down-load it to your system a father be only 175 one hundred years, fathered. Come together yet, he would have known of ( or even met ) great... The previous two pages there are many more than the 244 years of these,. Of Noah were nine hundred and ninety-eight years old, he fathered Reu, Peleg lived 209 years and other... Lasts 150 days returning is Yehovah ( Genesis 11:10-11 ) did Noah and Abraham ( even!: 1657AM, 2235BC ): ' a New look at the birth of Abraham and long the! Lived thirty years great, great, great, great-grandfather are they 's Shem...