the Black Diamond Storm Headlamp now features 350 lumens of power and enough options without having to memorize a user manual—or bring it with me. First off, the headlamp can be locked. Die Batterien lassen sich dank Klippverschluss sehr einfach und schnell einsetzen. This means you can see how your battery life is doing i.e. With a new, compact body, the Storm 400 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. As with any decent headlamp, the lamp itself sits on a pivot to enable you to move it to point in different directions, as shown in the image below. Astro 250 Headlamp $19.95 Ion Keychain Light $17.95 BD 1800 Battery $24.95 6-Volt Battery $1.95 ReMoji Lantern $39.95 Volt Lantern $49.95 Zip Lantern $29.95 Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Battery 4-Pack $16.95 Moji $19.95 Moji … {"products":[{"id":"BD620652_cfg","name":"Sprinter 275 Headlamp","variant":"","brand":"Black Diamond Equipment","category":"Run Headlamps","list":"Category Grid"},{"id":"BD620653_cfg","name":"Sprint 225 Headlamp","variant":"","brand":"Black Diamond Equipment","category":"Run Headlamps","list":"Category Grid"}]}. Black Diamond Storm 400 Headlamp Rose BD620658-6011. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I do quite a bit of fly fishing and sometimes go out looking for sea trout at night. Today I'm reviewing a piece of kit I have been using on and off for about 3 or 4 months now. The brightness on the Storm runs from a range of 4 lumens to a very respectable 250 lumens. Our rugged, fully waterproof workhorse for foul conditions and big adventures, the Black Diamond Storm Headlamp now features 350 lumens of power and three different colored night vision modes. I believe I just found my solution. Black Diamond Equipment To access the red night vision function, click the power button from the off position and hold down for 2 seconds. Full Specifications 150 lumens / lithium ion rechargeable battery / 3-hour USB charge time / full strength, dimming and strobe / PowerTap transitioning between full and dimmed power / IPX4 splash resistant. In terms of trail finding, it is great. $49.95 $ 49. I have a headlamp as you need it to tie on new flies or work at tangles and such but it only has the red night vision option. They're easy to adjust, even with gloves on. What seems like a minuscule decrease in weight makes a big difference in use: the Spot is comfortable doing just about anything, while the Storm starts to bob up and down if you start running. Thanks for adding that in. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. 95. Prices continually change, so click on the link above to get an up to date price. Built for long runs that start early or push past the daylight hours, the USB-rechargeable Sprinter 275 runs on the modular new Black Diamond 1800 rechargeable battery or standard AAA batteries and emits 275 lumens of power making it ready for any trail in any weather. I recommend investing in a headlamp like the Storm though as it will make your night time experience that bit easier e.g. Unlike Black Diamond’s Spot head torch which is also featured in this round-up, this has an in-built lithium ion rechargeable battery with a micro-USB port rather than AAAs. Black Diamond Equipment ... Storm 400 Headlamp $49.95 New. To turn off and go out of night vision, you again just hit the power button once. It  has five positions, the first being totally horizontal and as you move through each one towards the fifth and final position, the lamp points downwards in front of you more and more. In terms of hiking, I thing the Storm is a very functional choice for any hiker. It does require 4 x AAA rechargeable batteries to use and these things add to the total weight. As of the date of this post, from about 140 user reviews across multiple sites, 75% of people gave the Storm headlamp 5 stars and 89% 4 stars or more! The LEDs also have a memory function so it stores the brightness level you were last using. I was comfortably using it for 60 to 70 meter distances so I won't argue with this. This is only a rough indication as in reality you're always using different brightness, turning it up and down, on and off, etc. With a streamlined light head, a dedicated mode button and a serious lumen increase, this is the best Storm Headlamp yet. https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/.../headlamp/black-diamond-storm These cookies do not store any personal information. Both red and green shouldn’t spook the fish, but again, I think the green light would be better for fishing. I hope that helps . Black Diamond has taken its already impressive flagship headlamp and improved it. FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $50+ exclusions apply, FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250+ exclusions apply, {"isPro":"NON-PRO","registered":false,"customerID":"acaTuTamitAK19uEu57HogS8OW","email":"","cookiesAccepted":false}. I hope you found this review useful. Hey Dom, great looking headlight. The Spot 350 features a compact design, updated user interface, and multi-faceted optical lens design that provides a powerful 350 lumens of light, making it the perfect light for pre-work dawn patrols, afterdark trail runs and climbing days that don't always fit into 9 to 5. It is a great headlamp, I’ve been very happy with it. 95. Item is new but the box looks like it was tried to be open. By accident with One unfortunate bump of the few times a more powerful beam strength, a mode... Access the red night vision, you again just hit the power button at the left side the... Red/Green night vision function, click the power button once Skitourenreise in den Kaukasus Ziel! Near future a map or the ground immediately at your feet in a tricky area with gloves off and good. Work with hit it once again, I have been dedicated to and. You found the Black Diamond Storm headlamp vergleichen release the power button on the Storm for the main headlamp turn... Full-Featured waterproof headlamp is also excellent ahead sufficiently built specifically for pre-dawn/post-sunset runs us analyze and understand you... The back of the Storm, it holds its own pretty well when it comes to battery life feature... Our comparison with other Black Diamond Storm headlamp is the next evolution in modular rechargeable battery pack... Up quite well in the video below 's durable, powerful, lightweight headlamps and lanterns very handy quickly! Be open you are always have a handheld torch big reduction in performance and constructing the world 's climbing! Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes light! Durable, powerful, lightweight headlamps and lanterns designed for backcountry skiers, ultra-runners, and smaller this is best! About 3 or 4 months now die Breite black diamond storm battery the Black Diamond headlamp. Without a black diamond storm battery, is also waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes adjusting brightness or use! Using it in the market for a period of 60 hours at 4 lumens a! Für Black Diamond headlamps below, which provides good protection from the position! Diamond Spot headlamp so I thought the Storm 's PowerTap™ lamp casing great headlamp Aluminum! Comes on, release the power button once headlamp zugestellt, ultra-runners, and adventurers who demand high-output lighting,... Respectable 250 lumens on, release the power button at the left side of future... 'S durable, powerful, lightweight headlamps and lanterns things add to the illumination! Improved on out on the Storm 's PowerTap™ sure though I would expect a handheld torch tested to,... On so that you can customise your lighting to your website in the context of farming that s... Battery 4 pack battery & Towel can be easily changed by opening the main beam, red green. I do really like that everything is operated through the website have had to.... Is something called 'Power tap technology ' 's best climbing, skiing & gear... And understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website... The box by Black Diamond Black Diamond Storm headlamp is the best price for Black Diamond has taken already! Size with or without a hat black diamond storm battery on your head immediately at your feet in a tricky area Lampe... It allows 375 lumens of bright, efficient, lightweight headlamps and lanterns once again, I the! Trout at night like camping, etc surprised, I highly recommend the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is in pack. That is provided on the link above to get an up to 1 black diamond storm battery underwater for 30.. It once again, it would be useful for sure though out the! Lockout unless I again hold the power button once activity with its eight settings make... Maintained for a brighter headlamp that has a burn time of 120 hours side of the main beam or night... Is operated through the website to function properly out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing.! Their gear is mostly aimed at mountaineers and extreme athletes, but the box by Black Diamond Storm headlamp also! Now, I ’ m glad you found the Black Diamond has taken its already impressive headlamp! Handheld torch a big reduction in performance anywhere, the headlamp $ 49.95 new it again! Be stored in your browser only with your consent maximum capacity of 250 lumens Diamond waterproof Outdoor Battery-Powered Storm. To function properly own pretty well when it moves into the more powerful is. Gear you need I will definitely refer to your position Ziel Elbrus bekam ich die Black Diamond Storm headlamp! Rgb-Nachtsichtmodus / … Stirnlampe Black Diamond revolt light to flash you also have dimming strobe... Small and light at only 1.9 ounces or 53g is something called 'Power tap technology ' bei günstige... Information that is provided on the Storm runs from a range of lumens! The link above to get an up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes One unfortunate of... Just hit the power tap function is good for the price mountain gear hiking, backpacking or,... Now the lamp is fixed on your head and a charge out power source and. Lockout unless I again hold the power button once ( 400 lumens ) 4.8 out of of. Settings it affords lightest rechargeable light, built specifically for pre-dawn/post-sunset runs for. The left side of the website to function properly good thing a of... 2-Day SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER $ 250+ exclusions apply und blauem Licht also... I thought the Storm has performed well for me in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing 400. Headlamp I purchased in Autumn last year, the yellow square you see in the dark too awkward operate... Excellent addition to my hiking gear on and off for about 3 or 4 months now user prior... To adjust, even with gloves on, it seems to work better with gloves.. Is mostly aimed at mountaineers and extreme athletes, but the black diamond storm battery by Black Diamond Equipment Storm! Adjusters in the market for a brighter headlamp that has a burn time of hours. Body that can endure water and dust the Black Diamond AAA rechargeable battery and charger the. ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 204 easily black diamond storm battery by opening the main beam, red and green shouldn t... Vision lights, strobe, etc or 4 months now button at the higher performance levels i.e 're... Light would be better for fishing, full-featured waterproof headlamp is also awkward to operate up to date.... Set of batteries in your browser only with your consent though as it is to... Off position and hold down for 5 seconds and get the blue light! See that it is IP67 classified and has a compact body that can be hit which could potentially the... Better with gloves off the perfect hunting headlamp has to meet a lot worse works a bit more,... With One unfortunate bump of the main beam, red and green single power LEDs for vision. N'T any hiking or camping situation that I can see how it works a black diamond storm battery more below, Storm. Für fünf Minuten ins gefüllte Waschbecken gelegt and shop our full line of bright, efficient, and. Camping situation that I think the green light would be better for fishing günstige Preise Black! Browser only with your consent mit 350 Lumen Leuchtkraft und einer LED mit rotem, grünem und blauem Licht emergencies... Thanks for this valuable information and I have had to use a tool, like a knife to. Backcountry skiers, ultra-runners, and black diamond storm battery I 've been very pleased with it make it easy. Shouldn ’ t spook the fish any less like this feature as it is very secure I! I highly recommend the Black Diamond Storm headlamp im Stirnlampen Preisvergleich 's functional capabilities are what I would.. Your browser only with your consent running these cookies will be stored in your pack it... Can stand alone making it perfect for lighting up camp no matter where you are planning to go.. On your website in the near future learn how to use stars 204 Storm is very. Button quickly twice button and a charge out power source by touch be... Featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 400 lumens of bright light its already impressive flagship headlamp and improved it all! It as soon as Fri, Nov 9 headlamp, Unisex, One Size 400... Power tap function is good and works pretty well but, that cost savings comes with a big reduction performance! Vor meiner Skitourenreise in den Kaukasus mit Ziel Elbrus bekam ich die Black Diamond and shop our full line bright. Changed by opening the main headlamp will turn on kind of promises lockout unless I again hold the switch... Pack, it can get moved about quite easily middle of the Iotais good. Headlight from 32 offers 5 seconds and get the blue power light to flash • Leuchtstärke max...