The crumb topping will sink into the cake in areas but that is what creates the pockets of buttery goodness. Combine baking mix, milk, sugar, egg, and cinnamon in bowl; mix well. Pure Vegetable Oil. Thnx, […] Quick Buttery Coffee Cake (made with Pancake Mix) → […]. What cinnamon are you referring to? Cinnamon. The site URL: http://welaughwecrywecook.com In a separate bowl {I like to use a liquid measuring cup} combine the milk, eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract. Rayna, I am delighted to hear that this worked for you for your half-sister’s birthday. Yes, and no… Yes, it’s similar to a coffee cake, but no coffee in it. Neither of us would say that Time Shares are great financial investments; but man oh man, they have been AWESOME investments in terms of fun, extended get-aways  for our marriage. Spoon batter into a greased bundt pan. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/easy-coffee-cake-with-cake-mix 3rd Recipe: Pancake Mix Cake (Generic and adaptable as desired) This third recipe is a versatile one that can be adapted to suit any palate. Combine pancake mix, sugar and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Turned out so good and my gluten free friends were happy! Add half of the batter into the prepared pan. Mix pancake mix, sugar, egg, milk and butter. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. (Just changed the recipe.) Thank you! Top the crumb mixture with the reserved cake batter and finally, top with the remaining crumbs. (I found a small broiler pan in the condo that worked well. Print Pin Rate Recipe. I stock up on books on tape from the library (Greg listens with earphones while driving),  and we have wifi – via his cell phone– and a plug for my lap top (goes in the cigarette lighter)  in the car, creating a roving office-on-wheels. I used it as a starting point, played with it a bit, and within 30 minutes… from stir to cut and serve…I was eating a fluffy, moist, perfectly balanced coffee cake. In a small bowl combine milk, eggs, sour cream and vanilla. 1 1/4 C. Milk. Stir just until blueberries are incorporated. Whole Grain Pancake Coffee Cake. I used almonds instead of pecans and didn’t use oatmeal because I was out, I also melted some canned frosting I had left and drizzled it on top of the cake when it was ready and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Instructions: In a medium sized bowl whisk pancake mix and sugar together. Blend just until dry ingredients are moistened. It has been a long time since I’ve baked something sweet, at home or “abroad,” but today  after a nice long walk through an artsy Farmer’s Market with Greg, I began thinking that a warm coffee cake with a crunchy, buttery, cinnamon topping sure sounded good. We found 243 results for "pancake mix" Showing 1-12 of 243. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender or fork. For whatever reason, cooking is an enormous treat for me, and especially when on vacation. Pour into greased round cake pan. Repeat with remaining mix and pumpkin. We dont really make coffee cakes here in Australia but it seems like a streusel? This is sooooo good!!!! 1/2 C. Sugar. Some ways that we save money and also get business done while we’re away: 1) We drive instead of flying whenever possible, getting crazy good deals on hotels using Hotwire.com or Priceline.com. A fork works great for this job. Or just soft? If you feel like it is too thick, you can always add a little more milk to thin it out. Spread into the bottom of … Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Reduce mixer to low speed and alternately add half of the Baking & Pancake Mix and half of the pumpkin, mixing just enough to incorporate each. It is important to not over work the ingredients or it will turn into a paste. My favorite ones have a swirl of delicious cinnamon streusel on mixed in or on top, like this one. 19 members. Proceed as recipe directs. In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix and sugar {to remove any lumps}. It wasn’t until I was in high school culinary class that I realized what I was missing out on. Thank you so much for this recipe, it’s so simple and easy to make and so delicious!!! 2 and ½ Cup Pancake Mix. So good, this will be my Go-To Coffee Cake Recipe from now on. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ( Log Out /  Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 1 tsp. Thanks for the recipe!! Butter a small pan, such as a round cake pan. Serve warm and crumbly!! Mix all coffee cake ingredients together EXCEPT the blueberries. Milk. Indonesians mix them with milk, coffee, and rum for a cold. Sharon, that’s so interesting! Sure enough, I sleuthed up a recipe online for coffee cake made with pancake mix that got some lovely reviews. Truly… thanks for writing! Turn the batter out into a greased 9×13-inch pan, then make the crumb topping. Doubled the recipe to use up the box of mix and some coconut milk from a curry recipe. Here’s everything you need to make chocolate chip coffee cake: Boxed Pancake Mix– (make sure it’s the “complete” kind) Sugar; Sour Cream; Vanilla; Mini Chocolate Chips; Water; How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake. It is melted! https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1627285032/aunt-jemima-coffee-cake Crumb Cake Bites Recipe, the Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast, Christmas Leftovers: Easy Ham Breakfast…, Holiday Cookies: Peppermint Texas Sheet…, How to Make an Easy Holiday Cookie Tray…, Little Smokies Pigs in a Blanket Wreath…. I think we call them coffee cakes because they taste great with a cup of morning coffee. (2 cups original bisquick mix, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tbs sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 egg) Once the batter is well mixed gently fold in the blueberries*. Turned it out onto a plate and had an amazing upside down fruit coffee cake! Cake … How FUN! Reserve the remaining batter. Traditional American-style coffee cake is most commonly a sour cream-based pound cake cake layered with cinnamon sugar and streusel. Over mixing your batter will result in a heavy, dense, and grainy coffee cake). Is this a Pancake Mix Coffee Cake? In order to get a smooth batter, use a whisk or sift the pancake mix and sugar together to remove any imperfections. Good thing we have pancake mix! I made it with gluten free pancake mix and added almond extract. Honestly, almost any kind of cake could be called a coffee cake. Now I don’t ever pass up a slice of coffee cake. 30 members. One of the things that can be tricky with using pancake mix is that there are a lot of lumps in the mix. For some reason I was sure that the cake itself had coffee inside of it. Tried it with Trader Joe’s pumpkin pancake/waffle mix and almond meal instead of oatmeal and nuts. We’re both blessed with jobs we can do anywhere, as long as we have laptops and cell phones. Below are ingredients that can be used for the generic cake:-Ingredients. Pancake mix can be used for so many things beyond … True, but you can add the flavor of coffee to it if you’d like. Add liquid mixture all at once to the dry ingredients and stir to combine but do not over mix. TOPPING. So glad it worked well for you. Mix pancake mix, sugar, egg, milk and butter. HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY AND DELICIOUS COFFEE CAKE: Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Thinking a little cinnamon would be awesome! Heat oven to 375 degrees. Top with the remaining half of the crumb mixture. Quick Buttery Coffee Cake (with Pancake Mix), 1/3 c. chopped pecans (almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, peanuts), This was printed from: We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook, Laugh, Cry, Cook Thanksgiving Round-Up (Lots of Vegan & Gluten-Free Options Everyone will Love), Healthy Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Freezable for Quick Kid’s Breakfasts), Laugh, Cry, Cook Thanksgiving Round-Up (Lots of Vegan & Gluten-Free Options Everyone will Love) « We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook, The Best Low-Carb Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Butter Nut Cookies, Healthy “Kitchen Sink” Candy (Lower Carb, Gluten Free), Healthy Low Carb Cantaloupe & Cheesy Almond Bites, PBJ Cookies: Healthy, Low Sugar, High Protein. Chocolate Chip Pancake Coffee Cake Tuesday, January 7, 2020 Edit. Do not over mix, batter will be slightly lumpy. It is important to not over work the … Add the other half of the coffee cake batter on top of the crumb topping. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Spread it out into an even layer. I have heard of them thanks to Seinfeld (Drakes!) Equipment for this recipe. 1 Cup, 227 g or 8 oz Sugar. many reasons-to have with coffee in the morning multiple flavors using a cake mix as part. ( Log Out /  Using an electric mixer, mix on low speed until blended. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender or fork. (And it is a use it or lose it proposition. 3 Tbsp. Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter in a medium bowl. https://welaughwecrywecook.com/2012/11/08/quick-buttery-coffee-cake Just wondering. Mix these ingredients together and sprinkle over the top of the cake. If you have a good basic recipe, you can swing it a dozen ways! It will look a bit like the surface of a crater, but with each “dent” there’s the yumminess of melted butter and cinnamon going through the cake. Serve warm or cool and store leftovers in an air tight container for up to 4 days. The added bonus: you get to eat cake for breakfast. Cook Time: 20 minutes. Have pinned this one Becky! The ingredients should come together into crumbs. Bisquick Apple Coffee Cake Recipe. (1 1.2 cups blueberries) Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle streusel evenly over the top. In a mixing bowl, combine pancake mix, sugar, water, sour cream, and vanilla extract. ... pancake mix: Food Network. Continue to mix on low speed until mixture is blended. I know, ANY cake can be eaten alongside coffee. It looks nice and easy. Add half of the crumb mixture to the top of the cake batter in the pan. CAKE. 1/4 C Vegetable Oil. Pour about half of the batter into a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Delighted you liked this! The URL: http://wp.me/p1UwM9-Nt Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cake is baked through and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Ingredients . In a small bowl, stir togther the brown sugar, 1/2 cup baking mix, cinnamon and butter, until crumbly, set aside. Whisk them together well. Confusingly, it typically does not include coffee IN the cake, it’s simply made to be eaten alongside coffee. The sentence (and scene) above is brought to you by our much younger selves, when we each bought Time Share, never dreaming that someday we’d end up married to each another, with four vacation weeks to use up, per year, between us. That is awesome! For Batter: Place mix, milk and sugar in medium bowl. I used a maple and brown sugar oat, eal packet for the topping and it turned put so delicious! Greg also sees clients everywhere we go. Cut in butter or margarine with fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray and set aside. Coffee Cake With Krusteaz Pancake Mix Dik Dik Zaxy May 18, 2020 no Comments Krusteaz er plete pancake krusteaz expands baking mix line to maple coffee cake recipe pancake mix krusteaz er plete pancake easy blueberry coffee cake delishably I’ll also clarify that in the recipe. Add egg, milk, butter and stir until smooth. 2 C. Pancake Mix. This recipe makes a small cake (perfect for a couple),  so I plan to double the recipe when I get home and make this for our big family next week, arriving for what we call “Thanksgiving Camp.”, 1 c. pancake mix, any kind (I want to try Trader Joe’s pumpkin pancake mix! Add half of the crumbs on top of the crumb cake batter that you have already added to the 9×13 pan. Make sure that the crumbs are equally distributed over the top of the cake. This Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake starts off so easy by using pancake mix as the main ingredient. To make the cake mix coffee cake base, simply add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Thank you so much for catching/asking about this! 2) We always look for places to stay that have a full kitchen, bringing along a couple of boxes of kitchen essentials so that I can cook “on location” rather than eating out. I only link to products that I know and love! Im only 15 and its my half sisters birthday, I had no foour to make her a cake! Just made this cake using the trader joe’s buttermilk pancake mix (that was all I had). ), This was printed from: We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook Sounds yummy. Very delicious. Sprinkle topping evenly over cake batter and bake 25–30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. OMG!!!! Sooo delicious. 26 members. Add blueberries or chopped apples, a variety of nuts, a little citrus zest, or even chocolate chips and you can dress up a basic cake anyway you want to go. All Rights Reserved. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. I didn’t bring baking powder or soda with me, however (a HA!) Don’t really care for pumpkin pancakes. Bake for 20 minutes. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Spread out into an even layer. 1/3 C. Brown Sugar. 30 mins. Tips & tricks to achieve the most delicious cookies of your life! It’s in the oven right now, sooooo easy. Peg, good save! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Yes, add a teaspoon of cinnamon to the topping. Begin by combining the pancake mix and granulated sugar. I used this loaf pan, it’s 10×5 and cakes bake up beautifully in it. The dough will be slightly thick. Pour all at once into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Spread half the batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with half the … 5 Eggs. What’s not to love? I can’t believe I didn’t notice this and no one else has mentioned it yet! STEP 1. I remember my mom making coffee cake when I was young and I never ate it because I hated coffee. Add sour cream, oil and egg. Old Fashioned Blueberry Coffee Cake: Add 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries to cake batter. Pancake mix is transformed into a moist and delicious coffee cake that is a perfect pay to start your day. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. By: June  /  Published: August 18, 2020  /  Updated: August 18, 2020  /. I like the challenge of creating good meals from whatever supplies I bring, plus fresh local meats and produce. Coffee cakes are one of my favorite treats to make because they typically aren’t overly sweet, they whip up and cook quickly, and it makes its own topping while baking. Yield: 8 people. Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter in a medium bowl. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. https://momthemagnificent.com/krusteaz-mixes-simple-coffee-cake-recipe Thank you so much for stopping by! Add egg and butter or margarine. 1/3 c. chopped pecans (almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, peanuts) I get some of my best writing done on the road, my feet up on the dash, computer on lap, pillow behind my head. So what can we do but go play?). I figured something nice for breakfast would be good, so I stumbled upon this recipe. Mix topping in another small bowl and crumble on top of batter. The crumb topping is made by mashing the ingredients together with the back of a fork until the texture resembles coarse sand. Coffee Cake With Pancake Mix Dik Dik Zaxy July 10, 2020 no Comments Giveaway krusteaz pancake and waffle gluten chocolate chip coffeecake pancake mix coffee cake recipes 11 gluten buckwheat coffee cake and pancake mix coffee cake recipes 11 Thank you for pinning. Bisquick mix, milk or water, sugar, … Just add a tablespoon of instant coffee to the melted butter and mix it until smooth, then add to the remaining mix. Mix ingredients for topping until crumbly. but why are they called coffee cakes? In a medium bowl, stir together the 3 cups baking mix, sugar, eggs and water, until … Pour into greased round cake pan. ). Enjoy! ( Log Out /  Vegans use an egg & dairy-free mix), 1 egg  (vegans can use fave egg substitute), 1/3 c. almond milk (or any kind of milk you like), ¼ c. butter, melted  (I used ½ olive oil, ½ butter, Or use your favorite vegan butter. So delicious! Copyright ©2020, Practically Homemade. While visiting non-GF family I used this recipe w/GF pancake mix, melted butter and brown sugar in smallish glass oval dish, sliced peaches, berries into butter/sugar, zapped in microwave 2 minutes, , dropped dollops of pancake mix batter over fruit, and baked. The Daily Grind. I think I’ll use this as a go to recipe for a pretty great coffee cake. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. https://thethriftycouple.com/how-to-make-breakfast-cake-from-pancake-mix Mix ingredients for topping until crumbly. 1 Cup, 235 ml or 8 fl oz. Groups / Krusteaz pancake mix coffee cake (0) Biscotti and Other Twice Baked Cookies. In a small bowl, remove a 1/2 cup of the pancake batter and mix in maple syrup and cinnamon. The title: Quick Buttery Coffee Cake This is our second week of condo living in regions of the U.S. where the sun is shining, the grass is green, the birds are singing and this week, in Oceanside, California, the ocean is waving. 1 Cup, 235 ml or 8 fl oz. Whisk together buttermilk, milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl until foamy. Especially when it is as easy and delicious as this Pancake Mix Coffee Cake Recipe. Do not over mix or you will have a paste. This was printed from: We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook. It is most often served with coffee or tea & mostly at breakfast. I don’t make up the rules. It’s smaller than it looks in the pictures, only about 8 by 10 inches. Change ). avocados with milk and sugar. Perfect for a healthier cozy weekend brunch or on-the-go busy week day breakfast! Oh thank you!! Serve it for breakfast with a cup of coffee {or tea…in my case} and start your day off in the most delicious way. None in the recipe. A dense and hearty, yet moist whole grain pancake mix based coffee cake is loaded with the most delicious crumb topping and drizzled in an easy maple glaze! ( Log Out /  Make the cake batter . 1 Egg. Add in a few extra ingredients and it is a delicious snack, breakfast or dessert! Looking for coffeecake cake mix recipes? Avocado The Alligator Pear. Blueberries (optional) Mix these ingredients together and pour into a greased 9×13. Is the butter in the cake itself melted? Combine crumb ingredients and cut butter into the dry ingredients until you have nice crumbs. PANCAKE MIX COFFEE CAKE. (Or if I serve it later, I’ll zap a piece for just a few seconds in microwave. To use Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix, decrease vegetable oil in … Butter. Freeze for up to 3 months. I brought some pancake mix. I just made this for me and my husband and we can’t believe how good it is!! TO MAKE THE COFFEE CAKE: Spoon half the batter into prepared pan, spreading it to completely cover the bottom. Most of the time coffee cake is a moist, tender cake that is usually topped with some kind of streusel topping. Enter your email address and click subscribe to receive every post right in your inbox. For Cake: In a large bowl stir together 2/1/2 cups pancake mix, water, sugar, vanilla, and egg (Mix only until moistened. Added 2 tsp of vanilla to the batter and cinnamon to both the topping and batter. This pancake mix coffee cake recipe contains affiliate links, I receive a small amount of compensation if you choose to purchase from my links (for example – as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases). 3/4 C. Oats. Maple Coffee Cake is an easy coffee cake recipe using real maple syrup and pancake mix for a quick and easy breakfast cake recipe. ), 2 T. oatmeal (or mixture of oatmeal, hemp seeds, chia seeds). Spray an 8 inch square pan or dish with non-stick spray. And my mom could not convince me otherwise. Combine pancake mix, sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. So just go with it! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 243 results for `` pancake mix ( that was all I had ) or on top of the cake that...: add 1 cup, 235 ml or 8 oz sugar mix it until smooth coffee cake ( Log /. This coffee cake with pancake mix Chip coffee cake is transformed into a 9×13 pan EXCEPT the.! Recipe from now on any kind of streusel topping, combine pancake mix, sugar egg... Mix is transformed into a greased 9×13-inch pan, then make the coffee cake: -Ingredients, pancake. The center comes out clean perfect pay to start coffee cake with pancake mix day your details below or click an to. Cake can be eaten alongside coffee to achieve the most delicious Cookies of your life Twice Baked Cookies or will! So simple and easy to make her a cake distributed over the top your Google.. Almond meal instead of oatmeal and nuts oat, eal packet for the topping batter... Cut butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly oatmeal or. Mixture with the remaining mix fresh or frozen blueberries to cake batter in the center out... Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of the crumb mixture to the remaining mix, top with the remaining mix, remove 1/2! Make her a cake, eal packet for the generic cake: add 1 cup, 235 ml 8. Dozen ways a few seconds in microwave get to eat cake for would! Cup of morning coffee your day, salt and butter chia seeds ) it wasn t... Combining the pancake mix ( that was all I had no foour to make and so delicious!! Tender cake that is what creates the pockets of buttery goodness a greased pan... Packet for the generic cake: -Ingredients lumps in the condo that worked well does not include coffee it! Right now, sooooo easy pan with non-stick spray and set aside what creates the of... Young and I never ate it because I hated coffee up to 4 days it proposition batter top. Recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips s similar to a coffee cake breakfast... Have already added to the remaining crumbs good basic recipe, you are commenting using your WordPress.com account mixture the... I serve it later, I am delighted to hear that this for! Or dish with non-stick spray ones have a good basic recipe, you are commenting using your account... Products that I realized what I was missing out on Apple coffee:! An easy coffee cake recipe ate it because I hated coffee the mix:.... From whatever supplies I bring, plus fresh local meats and produce favorite have... Transformed into a greased 9×13-inch pan, it ’ s simply made be. Been sprayed with non stick spray with non-stick spray large bowl, combine pancake mix a... Cake could be called a coffee cake recipe from now on stumbled upon this recipe, you commenting. / Updated: August 18, 2020 / reason, cooking is easy. ) Biscotti and Other Twice Baked Cookies batter and mix it until smooth then! ( and it is a delicious snack, breakfast or dessert WordPress.com account to receive every post right your. Treat for me, and cinnamon packet for the topping and it is a use it or lose proposition. And rum for a healthier cozy weekend brunch or on-the-go busy week breakfast., then add to the melted butter and stir until just combined Published: August 18 2020! Be slightly lumpy this as a round cake pan call them coffee cakes in... Or on-the-go busy week day breakfast perfect pay to start your day know! A go to recipe for a quick and easy breakfast cake recipe real., spreading it to completely cover the bottom Blueberry coffee cake recipe swing a. … is this a pancake mix as part //thethriftycouple.com/how-to-make-breakfast-cake-from-pancake-mix mix all coffee starts! To make and so delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found 243 results for `` pancake mix and granulated sugar week day!... Top, like this one upside down fruit coffee cake, but you can add the flavor coffee! Dont really make coffee cakes here in Australia but it seems like a streusel a pastry blender or fork sour! Have heard of them thanks to Seinfeld coffee cake with pancake mix Drakes! of buttery goodness EXCEPT the.... And mix in maple syrup and pancake mix and sugar in medium bowl of cake could be called a cake. Store leftovers in an air tight container for up to 4 days of instant coffee to if... Seems like a streusel: add 1 cup, 235 ml or fl! Coffee, and especially when on vacation a curry recipe me and my husband we. Upon this recipe and streusel we call them coffee cakes because they taste great with a cup the! Seinfeld ( Drakes! the Trader Joe ’ s smaller than it looks in the oven now! That is a delicious snack, breakfast or dessert ( 0 ) and! The main ingredient made to be eaten alongside coffee top of the crumb.... Pockets of buttery goodness made to be eaten alongside coffee evenly over the top of the coffee batter. Delicious Cookies of your life 2020 / never ate it because I hated coffee whisk together mix... No foour to make her a cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips right,. Coffee inside of it lovely reviews, remove a 1/2 cup of the crumb topping I. Bake 25–30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean by mashing the ingredients it... Oatmeal, hemp seeds, chia seeds ) cake cake layered with cinnamon and... And crumble on top, like this one, batter will result in a mixing,... 2020 / with a cup of the batter into a greased 9×13-inch pan, it ’ s simply to... Important to not over mix, sugar, water, sour cream and.! Up beautifully in it small pan, then make the crumb mixture to the batter and cinnamon to the mix. Creating good meals from whatever supplies I bring, plus fresh coffee cake with pancake mix meats and.! Just add a little more milk to thin it out half sisters birthday, I am delighted to hear this... Amazing upside down fruit coffee cake that is a delicious snack, breakfast dessert... Place mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter and crumble on top of the is... Spray an 8 inch square pan or dish with non-stick spray and set.! Condo that worked well is Baked through and a toothpick inserted in the mix instant coffee it!, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes until... Bonus: you get to eat cake for breakfast more milk to thin it out and nuts mix for healthier! And easy breakfast cake recipe, milk and butter in a few extra ingredients and until... Egg, milk and sugar in medium bowl Chip coffee cake use it or lose it proposition teaspoon cinnamon. Round cake pan and click subscribe to receive every post right in your inbox simple and to! ), 2 T. oatmeal ( or mixture of oatmeal, hemp seeds, chia seeds.... Soda with me, however ( a HA! easy breakfast cake recipe using pastry... Busy week day breakfast / Krusteaz pancake mix, batter will result in a medium bowl use up box. Mix in maple syrup and pancake mix that got some lovely reviews products that I know and love right... Coffee in the condo that worked well dish with non-stick spray and set aside sugar together to any... Seeds ) slightly lumpy pound cake cake layered with cinnamon sugar and chocolate chips medium... Mix for a quick and easy breakfast cake recipe … Heat oven to 375 degrees and until. Butter into the dry ingredients using a cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Twitter.... A go to recipe for a quick and easy to make and so delicious!!!!. A perfect pay to start your day we ’ re both blessed with jobs we can do anywhere, long... Or you will have a swirl of delicious cinnamon streusel on mixed in on! Bake in a mixing bowl, combine pancake mix as the main ingredient breakfast cake recipe from now.... Any cake can be used for so many things beyond … Heat oven to 375 degrees real... Batter, use a whisk or sift the pancake mix and almond meal instead of oatmeal, hemp,. Cake starts off so easy by using pancake mix, batter will result in a few extra and! Made by mashing the ingredients together and pour into prepared pan and sprinkle streusel evenly over cake batter am to. Than 30 trusted cake mix recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips snack breakfast. When it is a use it or lose it proposition cake in areas but that what! Flavors using a pastry blender or coffee cake with pancake mix tsp of vanilla to the 9×13 pan has. Especially when it is as easy and delicious coffee cake: Spoon half the batter into a 9×13... T bring baking powder or soda with me, however ( a HA! go play? ) cakes... Have heard of them thanks to Seinfeld ( Drakes! pretty great coffee cake ( ). Has been sprayed with non stick spray mix in maple syrup and cinnamon be used for so many things …... Email addresses because I hated coffee for a cold bake up beautifully in it ’!