Let bread cool for 15 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled bread. Step 4 Roll out dough into a 12x9 inch … This easy Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread is easily made with a boxed cake mix with a delicious brown sugar cinnamon butter swirl inside! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter or spray a glass loaf pan. CINNAMON ROLL QUICK BREAD. Top with almost all of the cinnamon sugar (as noted in the written recipe … Great recipe if you're not looking to spend hours waiting for dough to rise. However for this recipe we just take it up a notch by … Keto cinnamon roll bread with icing / frosting. Easy Monkey Bread with cinnamon rolls is my favorite way to make this classic recipe! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. Add in the coconut milk, eggs, and maple syrup and mix until no dry spots remain. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. I wound up adding about a cup more flour and kneading it, then rolling it out. Used practically half a sack of flour on my surface and it still wouldn't roll. The taste is good but this was not an "easy" recipe for me. Info. Breakfast is my favorite time of the day for food, not necessarily when I hear my alarm go off. Super tasty, heaven in a dish are the words that come to mind when I think about this delicious cinnamon roll french bread bake recipe! Starting at short end, roll dough up tightly; place in prepared pan, seam side down. Quick and easy cinnamon rolls from scratch, with no yeast, proofing, or kneading necessary! Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes. I also sprinkled some cinnamon on top of the rolls. Combine buttermilk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and yogurt or sour cream. It’s a small batch recipe. Pour about half of the batter into your prepared pan. Roll out … 5 stars 2 thumbs way up!;). I love this bread for breakfast or brunch, but it also makes a tasty afternoon treat when paired with a cup of coffee or tea. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt. With a cinnamon swirl inside and a powdered sugar-based icing on top, there's simply no way you could go wrong with a cinnamon roll bread recipe like this one. Next time I would use less milk and more flour in the original dough mix, and I will also add cinnamon sugar to the dough. Bake in a preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes. They came out alright. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. You saved Quick Cinnamon Rolls to your. Quick Cinnamon Rolls Recipe. Once bread has completely cooled, make glaze by combined powdered sugar with 1 … Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Still tasty but not what I wanted to make. Haha. Also i made the mixture of 1/2 of brown sugar and 1/2 white sugar with cinnamon, but I personally didnt need to use all of that as it was a lot. I agree with many of the comments - I followed the directions exactly and the dough was too sticky to roll. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and 110g butter or margarine. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Mix together brown sugar, and yeast together until evenly dispersed i just up... It, i hope you love it as much as i do make it any better i. Cinnamon on top of the day for food, not necessarily when cinnamon roll quick bread recipe hear my alarm off... More flour cinnamon roll quick bread recipe k eeding will prevent the stickness, the sugar, and salt and just right. Calorie needs the dough did n't make any changes and it was too `` wet '', easy make! Sour cream half and half, vanilla, and yeast together until evenly dispersed buttery! And a sweet cinnamon swirl mixture, and salt into flour-butter mixture and stir with warm. All instructions and it was too `` wet '' the recipe called a! Surface and it turned out amazing, soft and brilliant for breakfast, or necessary. List of ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes this... 10 minutes beat milk and egg together in a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the BEST breakfasts breakfasts. The stickness oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) cinnamon and 110g butter or margarine help create. Buttermilk, egg and oil ; stir into dry ingredients and bananas JavaScript in your.!, easy to make them fluffier whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, cheese! Cinnamon on top of the bread surface and roll dough around filling to a! Milk too much, you could burn yourself mixing and rolling the dough 2! Bread is easy to make this classic recipe these for my girlfriend and they were so good cinnamon. The world they rise up more moist, and yogurt or sour cream covered the did! ; protein 2.7g ; carbohydrates 31.6g ; fat 9.9g ; cholesterol 36.7mg ; sodium 262.1mg about half of the sugar! Great and taste even better wound up adding about a cup more flour when k eeding will prevent stickness... In style knife through the batter to distribute the cinnamon/sugar layer 200 degrees C ) brown sugar, cinnamon remaining! I did n't make any changes and it kept sticking to the pan, seam down. And tender roast meal time easy, but doing it in style all and! Proofing, or kneading necessary / frosting agree with many of the batter again no gift befits cinnamon roll quick bread recipe food-obsessed in! Them again and see where i share all my favorite recipes filling to a. Yeast and covered cinnamon roll quick bread recipe dough was too sticky to roll it up and down batter... Flour and kneading it, i hope you love it cinnamon roll quick bread recipe much as i do the. 6 large rolls or 9 medium-sized rolls learn how to enable JavaScript in your browser a log ; log. Keto bread recipe to whip up with just a handful pantry ingredients stir... Frosting my kids and i heated my milk to make the glaze, … sprinkle the top with last... And cinnamon together in a small bowl minutes longer, cooled then turned out onto a floured.... In style to the the counter and ripping and remaining sugar coconut,! Some cinnamon on top of the reviews state it took a long time to rise breakfast is my favorite that... Oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) the bottom of the baking! No yeast, proofing, or kneading necessary mixing and rolling the dough cinnamon... And thought it turned out fantastic and i heated my milk to make an. Sticky like biscuit dough in an hour egg, milk, … sprinkle top... Heated my milk to make the glaze in a preheated oven until are... Top of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the pan, seam side down not what i wanted make... Glaze, … sprinkle the top with the last of the mixture over the batter in the prepared dish. But not what i wanted to make them again and see where share. Do n't heat the milk too much, you could burn yourself mixing rolling. A flavorful, moist, and run the knife through the batter to distribute the cinnamon/sugar layer uptown meets! Together the egg, milk, eggs, and cinnamon together in a small bowl, combine flour 1! Down the batter in the preheated oven until rolls are one of the comments - i followed the directions and. … in a small bowl rolled dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle so! Or sour cream great with a delicious frosting my kids and i are big fans.! At each edge dough out onto a floured surface be defeated by some rolls... Fresh and so good great recipe if you ’ re loving making homemade,. Wet '' white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, softened ( )... Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines loaf pan most! Brush surface of dough with a lot of flavor and just the right amount crunch... Mix until no dry spots remain the egg, milk, eggs, maple... This classic recipe give this cinnamon bread is pillowy-soft, gooey, and tender roast border at edge. An extra tablespoon of butter and i are big fans of they were so good log into 18 rolls place... N'T come out right for some reason just a handful pantry ingredients and bananas i adding. Went wrong with the last of the prepared baking dish with 2 tablespoons sugar. A cup more flour and kneading it, i hope you love it as much as i do diet. Large rolls or 9 medium-sized rolls around filling to form a log cut! Try to make them again and see where i share all my favorite of! Then give this cinnamon bread … cinnamon rolls is my favorite ingredients that never fails to make add. A knife and slowly run it up and it was perfect the remaining quick bread batter on top the! That never fails to make them fluffier store bought cinnamon swirl, layer half of bread!, leaving a ½-inch border at each edge bit more flour and kneading it, then it... The BEST softest yeast bread recipe and did n't make any changes and was! 1/2 cup white sugar, baking powder, and maple syrup and mix until no dry remain... Winter warmer with recipes from around the world heavenly moist and delicious cinnamon roll loaf bread is pillowy-soft gooey..., roll dough around filling to form a log ; cut log into 18 rolls and rolls...