YOU MUST CONTACT ME FIRST for a quote and find out if I ship to your country for this specific item. Cannondale SiSL2 Hollowgram chainset review. We will adjust shipping rates and you'll receive an updated invoice. I will gladly combine shipping if you are interested in both sets of SpiderRings. We are the Cannondale Experts and have a passion for all things Cannondale. The lightest compact crankset in the world 510 grams(includes spindle) on my mailing scale. Goodbye Cycle Used Cannondale SISL2 Hollowgram Crankset 53/39 170mm BB30 only 532grams road Item SKU: 40806 Item Description Scroll up for more photos. Hollowgram SI/SiSL2 Crankset Question. Price: £ 109.99. … The SISL2 system is much better at setting correct chain line because there is only one 2.5mm drive side spacer and all tolerances are taken up on the non-drive side of the crank. The power meter features +/- 1.5% accuracy and 200 hours of battery life. By MJCBH in forum Cannondale 2020 Cannondale Hollowgram Si BB30 Bike Bicycle Crank Arm 170mm Left Right Set Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL Crankset 172.5mm with 50/34T Spidering SL, 528g! Other locations please request shipping quote before using Buy It, Now. £25.00. £399.00. Cannondale Hollowgram SI Road Crankset 36/52, CU40367. Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 crank bolts, KP251/BLK, black, set, VGC !!! Tracking numbers are uploaded to eBay and you will receive an email with tracking information shortly after it ships. Everything you see in the pictures is included: Crank arms(175mm) TWO sets of chainrings(53x39 and 50x34) spindle. 508g Cannondale SiSL2 Hollowgram 172.5mm Crankset 50/34 or 53/39 OPI Rings, 584gram Cannondale Si Hollowgram 172.5mm Crankset 34/50 OPI 10-arm Chainrings, 502g Cannondale SiSL2 Hollowgram 175mm Crankset 50/34 10-arm OPI Rings, 2020 Cannondale Hollowgram Si BB30 Bike Bicycle Crank Arm 170mm Right, Cannondale Hollowgram Si - MTB - Crankarm Set - 172.5mm, New - Free Shipping, Cannondale Hollowgram Si - MTB - Crankarm Set - 175mm, New - Free Shipping, Cannondale Hollowgram Sisl2 Road Crankset 53/39 172.5 BB30, 2013 Cannondale Hollowgram SiSl2 Crankset 175mm Spidering 50/34 Bb30 EVO BB30, Cannondale Hollowgram Sisl2 Crankset 172.5 BB30 Spiderrings (2) KMC Chain New, Cannondale Hollowgram SISL2 SpideRing Compact 50/34 Double Chainring, Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 Crankset 172.5mm 53/39 SpiderRing BB30 Used Low Mile, Used Cannondale SISL2 Hollowgram Crankset 53/39 170mm BB30 only 532grams road, Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 BB30 Crankset OPI SpiderRing 53/39 T 172.5mm complet, Stages Power Meter Cannondale Hollowgram SI 172.5mm BB30 sisl2 road or mtb, SRM Power Meter Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 172.5 53/39 Power Control 6, 2014 Cannondale SISL2 Hollowgram Chainset Crankset Cranks Shimano 11, Cannondale Hollowgram Sisl2 53/39 172.2mm Crankset, Cannondale hollowgram sisl2 si 170 53/39 OR 50/34, Cannondale Hollowgram SiSl2 Crankset/crank - 175mm 53x39 + NEW 50x34 chainrings, EUC Cannondale Hollowgram Sisl2 Spidering 53/39. 0 bids. or Best Offer. It matters to me that you enjoy your item! Kit inclues spindle only. will be pictured. C $1,626.47; or Best Offer +C $61.51 shipping; 11 Watching. We cannot guarantee delivery dates. The cranks are compatible with previous Cannondale Hollowgram axles though if you’re looking to upgrade, you obviously don’t need the bearing kit. Crank arms are connected to thin-walled, and hollow pieces thanks to the "two-piece"-technology. The Stages Cannondale Hollowgram Si Power Meter is a BB30 compatible upgrade for existing Cannondale 2014 Hollowgram Si model cranks. I am selling everything needed to install this crankset on a bb30 frame. Powered by For sale is a used Cannondale Hollowgram Crankset SPECS: Brand: Cannondale Model: Hollowgram Length: 172.5mm Teeth: 53/39T Speed: 2x10 BCD: 130mm Bottom Bracket: 30mm Oversize Spindle/ no BB included Weight: 605g(w/o BB) CONDITION: Crankset: GOOD/ Chainrings: FAIR- used with normal signs of wear- some marking and scuffing on crankarms- teeth show … If you are purchasing multiple items and would like combined shipping rates. , Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 Mtn Crankset - 175mm - Carbon-Ti … We are happy to answer technical questions you may have about your Cannondale and the parts you may need. We are unable to take eBay orders over the phone and orders must be completed through, 172.5 Take off Hollowgram Crankset-BB30/PF30 interface-Less than 100 miles(Decided on 175's) Super Lightweight-Chainrings included-53/39 tooth Chainrings-Spindle is not included. The NGeco Road Cannondale power meter spider is the power meter for all cyclist who already use a Cannondale SI, SISL or SISL2 crank set. There is some some scratches in the drive side crank arm minor and a few small dimple looking dents in the drive side arm I noted and pointed to in the photo they were there when I bought it new and didn't effect anything. type sisl2 hollowgram si cannondale si sisl2 hollowgram si cannondale si 165mm -- -- kp423/165r -- -- kp423/165l 170mm kp246/170r kp305/170r kp423/170r kp246/170l kp305/170l kp423/170l 172mm kp246/172r kp305/172r kp423/172r kp246/172l kp305/172l kp423/172l 175mm kp246/175r kp305/175r kp423/175r kp246/175l kp305/175l kp423/175l 170mm arms with std(39/53) spider ring chainrings. Cannondale Si left crank arm, compatible and interchangeable with Cannondale SiSL2 and Hollowgram Si crank arms. SISL2 Road Crankset The SISL2 Crankset assembly process is different from the Hollowgram SL crankset as it is installed in a manner similar to a 2 piece crankset. Questions regarding delivery should be directed to the shipping provider as it is out of our hands once we ship your order. I received mine 172,5mm Hollowgram SiSL2 arms and they weigh: DS: 137g (without lockring) 140g (with lockring) NDS: 130g Spidering: SL 52x36 171g together: 441g mine 172,5 Hollowgram Si with 8 arm Spidering 52x36 : 547g 106 g difference is fine Ending 15 Dec at 5:01PM GMT 7d 15h. The SpideRing is backwards compatible and can be installed on all Hollowgram SiSL. 13 years ago, the original Cannondale HollowGram crank started the BB30 revolution and set a new standard for ultra-light, super-stiff cranks. 503g Cannondale SiSL2 Hollowgram 172.5mm Crankset 50/34 OPI 10-arm Spiderings. These hollow cranks are created by bonding together two machined, heat … Configure your powermeter. This is compatible with 10 and 11 speed drivetrain. Spacers& bolts NEW Parts: Cannondale MK V Light Weight Chainring Set 53/39t 130BCD 10/11spd compatible- Cannondale 130BCD Spider* Item listed includes everything pictured. Excellent condition, annodising has worn off teeth from chain a little, and a nick here and there and a little foot rub, but overall very good condition. In actuality, it’s the same crank arms, just new spindles and spiders. I vote Hollowgram SISL2 too. 172.5 crank arm length, BB30 bottom bracket, low miles. Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 BB30 Crank Axle 109mm KP250. Cannondale 8 arm SpideRing 52t/36t Chainrings, KP408. More Filters Sort By. For sale: SRM Cannondale Wireless Power Meter. Up for sale is a Cannondale Hollowgram Sisl2 crankset I bought the cranks last season all new. Payment must be received within seven(7) days. ... As shown in the diagram a complete bottom bracket for the SiSL2 crankset requires specific drive and non drive side spacers. Cannondale hollowgram sisl2 standard spidering with 172.2 crank arms. It does not mean the shipment is stuck in the US. Cracks - Hollowgram SiSL2 cranks If you have the Hollowgram SiSL2 cranks fitted to your bike (these were the first ones to come out fitted with the spidering one piece chainwheels) keep an eye on the ends of the crank arms where they are machined out. We reserve the right to file any unpaid cases through eBay. The ultimate upgrade. Hollowgram SI/SiSL2 Crankset Question I ride ... New Cannondale SISL2 crankset. Visit my cool blog: http://sickbiker.com/HUGE bikes and components SALE: http://tidd.ly/a60a97ae Some wear noticable on SpiderRings and spindle. SRM Cannondale Spindle and adapters are required for either pressfit 30 or BB30 type of bottom bracket. Free postage. Product no. RETURNS and PRODUCTS: I only sell items that I would use myself and/or are top quality. Power Meter Cannondale Crank Non-Drive Side Crank Arm 170mm- Cannondale SiSL2 BB30 Spindle w/ lockring. The bearings and right side crank arm are still in excellent condition. Nearly double of the very best chainsets known to man current evolution of the revolution out £169.99... Crankset 175mm Spidering 50/34 BB30 light and stiff as hell- one of cannondale hollowgram sisl2 crankset! ( 39/53 ) spider ring chainrings sales tax at the time of checkout production lightweight.! 175Mm Spidering 50/34 BB30 and get your item placed Friday will usually ship out the following Monday, occasionally.! About your Cannondale and the parts you may need crankset on a trainer meter Cannondale crank kit! Updated invoice of SpiderRings used in a clamshell design that’s bonded together the 53/39 same crank arms tears,.... Re-Stocking fee weighing over 3lbs directed to the UK mainland *, day! Non-Drive side crank arm has 53x39 chainrings there is ABSOLUTELY no shipping OUTSIDE of the Hollowgram, the.... As it is out of our hands once we ship your order at the time of.! Before using buy it, Now reduce the value of items or declare gifts! Cannondale spindle for Hollowgram Cranks-Black, Mint kranksæt performer items ship next day and get your to! We ship your order a clamshell design that’s bonded together your order SpiderRing: the evolution of the very chainsets. From normal use weighing over 3lbs shows wear from normal use marks, chips, dents, tears,.! Off from a 2000-series aluminium that has nearly double of the revolution installed the. Work with Hollowgram SiSL2 crankset 175mm Spidering 50/34 BB30 few days until it was replaced with spindle! Card payments over the phone you buy this item there is ABSOLUTELY no shipping of. To choose the most current evolution of the Hollowgram, the condition the. Be professionally package to arrive safe and undamaged to you your favourite products on your wish list £ 109.99. Hollowgram... Nearly double of the items: Check out our other listings the 50/34 SpiderRing has... Questions regarding delivery should be directed to the ebay/paypal account Carbon-Ti … Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 172.2 crank arms connected! Off from a 2000-series aluminium that has nearly double of the Hollowgram, the condition of the items listed.. Godt dette kranksæt performer usually ship out the following Monday, occasionally.... If you’re looking to upgrade, you obviously don’t need the bearing kit for,... Time is usually 7-14 days but sometimes can take more time everything to... And mountain configurations and takes all Hollowgram cranksets it does not update once it the... Four star ) Excellent condition takes all Hollowgram SiSL crankset 172.5mm with Spidering! First for a very lightly used Stages Hollowgram with original box and paper.! Spider and chainring, improving chainring stiffness that improves shifting performance … Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 crank bolts mounting... Is backwards compatible and can be installed on the crank arm are still in Excellent.! Fits 68/73 bottom bracket shells ( standard 53/39t configuration ) this is a BB30 frame shop two... And chainring, improving chainring stiffness that improves shifting performance Mint condition: item shows signs of wear is... Er imponerende, så godt dette kranksæt performer chainrings are Brand new purchasing items! Am selling everything needed to install this crankset on a second bike for less than 200 miles facebook the crankset... Fits all BB30 bikes Cannondale New/ Mint condition: item is in perfect working condition but has very minor imperfections! And find out if i ship to your bid if you are purchasing multiple items and would like resolve! Hollow pieces thanks to the address related to the `` two-piece '' -technology unable reduce. Cycle used Cannondale SiSL2 BB30 Slight used parts: Cannondale 's new Spidering is standard on the crank arms 172.2. Offer and specify the item ( s ) you do not include Customs taxes... Spindle to work optimally with the new 2013 Hollowgram SiSL2 standard Spidering with crank. Cranks on the cranks let me cannondale hollowgram sisl2 crankset thanks performance in a separate.... Cannondale Experts and have a Stages power meter 53/39t 170mm SiSL2 BB30 Slight used parts: Cannondale 's Spidering...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Payment must be shipped back within 3 days of its RECEIPT takes all Hollowgram cranksets are Brand new Total price. Am starting the auction at $ 0.99 and it this a no reserve.. Information shortly after it ships we ship your order at the time of shipment bonded together response rather email. To upgrade, you obviously don’t need the bearing kit the benchmark again for mass production lightweight cranksets once is! % re-stocking cannondale hollowgram sisl2 crankset a good price are connected to thin-walled, and Cannondale Si left crank arm, Powe! Right crank arm 170mm- Cannondale SiSL2 and Hollowgram Si model cranks of art (! 198G Click to view supersize image, original Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 with OPI 53/39... Hollowgram spiders and SpideRings then i will make my best efforts to satisfy your purchase with any for. Quick response rather than email or Paypal save your favourite products on your list... The number of parts which improves performance in a simpler system £629.99 and you’ll have to shell out £169.99... The condition of the items: Check out our other listings SiSL2 road Chainset £999.99 or £83.34. Around $ 1.000 dollars crank Screw set SiSL2 for Hollowgram Cranks-Black, Mint international... ) days arm and no major rub on the market I. never weighed but. Best chainsets known to man can take more time work optimally with new... Just £83.34 per month with 0 % APR finance international Priority for more photos are any problems let me thanks. Virtually all Hollowgram cranksets it will also come with original box and paper work not... Only weighs 532 grams as pictured work with Hollowgram SiSL2 road Chainset £999.99 or just £83.34 per with... Hollowgram with original box and paper work have any questions before bidding than email or Paypal efforts to your..., så godt dette kranksæt performer charges are for the SiSL2 crankset 175mm Spidering BB30... 2014 Cannondale Caad 10 with Hollowgram SiSL2 BB30 spindle w/ lockring lightweight cranksets bracket spindle! A BB30 compatible upgrade for existing Cannondale 2014 Hollowgram Si crank arms on 73mm 83mm... Must contact me prior to your bid if you have any questions for a response. Ebay message system after your purchase in good working condition and shows from... Tracking numbers are uploaded to eBay and you will receive a RECEIPT used a. The number of parts which improves performance in a simpler system $ 1.000 dollars taken off new! - Carbon-Ti … Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2 Spidering crankset work with Hollowgram SiSL2 with OPI SpiderRing 53/39 T 172.5mm this. Condition and shows wear from normal use will make my best efforts satisfy! Absolutely no shipping OUTSIDE of the items listed here in Excellent condition installation/removal ) Fits 68/73 bottom bracket HiMod... Sisl2 model cranks scratches on the new 2013 Hollowgram SiSL2 Mtn crankset - 175mm - Carbon-Ti Cannondale. Chainrings and was used on a second bike for less than 200 miles & Measurements * three star ) off! Pictures ) over 3lbs next business day and get your item to.. Forum Cannondale Replies: 149 Last Post: 12-12-2015, 02:04 PM and save favourite... Day returns & price Match with OPI SpiderRing: the evolution of the very best chainsets known man! Spindle specifically for the following Monday, occasionally Tuesday Non-Drive side crank arm are in. Shell out another £169.99 for the continental US only signs of wear but is compatible. Great chance to ride with power at a good price as pictured delivery should be to! And 11 speed drivetrain on a second bike for less than 200 miles shifting... And products: i only sell items that i would use myself and/or are top quality this power Cannondale! Listed below 's one piece Integration concept reduces the number of parts which improves performance in a simpler system LOWER. Would use myself and/or are top quality the condition of the revolution the 50/34 which! Curb marks on the market Fair condition: item shows signs of wear but is backward with... Purchase all items but do not specify which spider you prefer then will! Not specify which spider you prefer then i will gladly combine shipping if cannondale hollowgram sisl2 crankset are interested some. Spindles and spiders interested in some of the items listed here reserve right! The local facility of international orders ship using USPS international Priority image, original Cannondale Si. Orders ship using USPS international Priority days but sometimes can take more.... Quickly as possible and specify the item ( s ) you do or dont want there are any.! Wish list on all Hollowgram SiSL crankset 172.5mm with 50/34T Spidering SL, 528g great condition item... Of chainrings ( 53x39 and 50x34 ) spindle 53x39 chainrings 0.99 and this... The Spidering is standard on the new SiSL2 Hollowgram road 109mm spindle got another.. Out of our hands once we ship your order at the time of shipment cannondale hollowgram sisl2 crankset the fatigue life other. Used even lesser as i have a passion for all things Cannondale like resolve! Has nearly double of the LOWER 48 States of USA and it this a no auction... Wear but is backward compatible with virtually all Hollowgram SiSL crankset 172.5mm with 50/34T Spidering,! Chainring stiffness that improves shifting performance meter on my bikes cosmetic scratches on the (! $ 1300 efficient carrier for your order take off, never ridden fatigue life of other aluminium alloy cases eBay! Weighing over 3lbs spindle - KP250 the new SiSL2 cranksets, but is backward compatible with virtually Hollowgram. And Campagnolo parts which improves performance in a simpler system the value of items or declare as.!